Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) (70394 Views)

What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / When Your Building Engineer Is High On Osogbo Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by ybalogs(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
I attended a wedding in Ibadan .The hubby happens to be an Alfa but the was , I can almost say she was a club girl (No dance step wey she no sabi). She can dance gaaaan. As the hubby no gree move to the rhythms, nah so the best man and bride begin to dey show themselves ooo. I really pitied the groom that day.He was just laughing. How I wish I could discern what he had in mind.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Stanbeto: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
When your Ex Prepare your wedding cake

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by WILLYBABS(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It's only in Nigeria, you'd see a man wear a suit and act like a savage..

Take off your jacket if you want to dance like a madman..
What is ur business...is it ur money he used to purchase it or is it ur suit? Amebor is ur hobby...u re not even saying agbada. See as e con give suit levels like say na heaven dem dey sew am...wetin we dey dash beggars here in lekki.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by zolo1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

What's up with all these comparison...its cool na
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by San2ski(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Taaaaaaa
Mc Hammer wore suit to dance "kintesdis"
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Funjosh(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Aminat508:
yes o.. Very beautiful and peaceful tongue

Yes o as long as you didn't taste her weed grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by sirfee(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin chai Mary Jane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by pellucid(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
when ur house engineer smoke weed see suicide vent

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by harffie(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Queenbeee:
They're having fun and enjoying a lovely day. I hope the marriage will be as fun for them as the wedding.
Badt girl....the kind hunger wey go hammer person ehn...

2 Likes

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by harffie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
pellucid:
when ur house engineer smoke weed
see suicide vent
Na emergency exit sir.... grin grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Aminat508(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Yes o as long as you didn't taste her weed grin
I don taste am before, with u tongue
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by EazyFrenzy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
no be small! Ward 7 Caterer serving Ward 7 patients. Oshogbo una too much ooo
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by klax(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm sure they added the weed seeds join to cook the food.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by faitheverest(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Make una taste dried bitter leaf with small weed,the combination na die!!!

No quote me,unless you don taste am!
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Funjosh(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Aminat508:
I don taste am before, with u tongue

Why you come dey open our yansh outside like this na grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Act like a Savage? May be he is related to Tiwa Savage. who knows
grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by faitheverest(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
WILLYBABS:
What is ur business...is it ur money he used to purchase it or is it ur suit? Amebor is ur hobby...u re not even saying agbada. See as e con give suit levels like say na heaven dem dey sew am...wetin we dey dash beggars here in lekki.

Willybaba...no mind the guy.
Funny you
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Aminat508(f): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Why you come dey open our yansh outside like this na grin
grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by elkon(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
sunshineV:
Oshogbo weed na baba
grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Adetee17(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
bastien:
Osogbo get weed, u don see weitin my town weed dey do human being?

Try kwale weed first
lol....kwale igbo
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
These people don smoke gota and tyre rubber for them to be behaving like this. Osogbo weed no fit stand these newly invented gingers oo.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by lereinter(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, before you fall in love, use your school fees to play merrybet to be sure about the strength of your heart...

baaddo

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by diddy25(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oluwa wa.. My Town and weed ..kilode gan... Abeg face your front or come tap the claro here lol
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Tedassie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Edo weed gives you wings
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Blessograo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
This weed is a reason I'm proud to be from Osun grin

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by prince049(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Queenbeee:
They're having fun and enjoying a lovely day. I hope the marriage will be as fun for them as the wedding.

Queenbee let's spark up some time..
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by prince049(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
;
Blessograo:
This weed is a reason I'm proud to be from Osun grin

2 claro and coda for you babe wink

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by prince049(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
grin

If you smoke weed say I!

I!!! Damn. I need a hit.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by bastien: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Adetee17:
lol....kwale igbo
u know the story abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.