Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy (1162 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by ChuzzyBlog: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Prophet T B Joshua has responded to those criticizing his prophecy about the just concluded US Presidential election (Watch Here If You Missed The Prophecy). The controversial Pastor took to his social media account to say that, "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy concerning the U.S election,". Read below:-

[b]MY VIEW REGARDING THE ELECTION (US)
We have seen the outcome of the election in America. Having read, you will notice that it is all about the popular vote, the vote of the majority of Americans.

In this case, we need the Spirit of a Prophet to recognize or to know a Prophet. Our levels are different. We are not on the same level.
We might have great cathedrals, huge bells, and all kinds of activities that are good by human standards but human point of view is limited.
1 Corinthians 1:25. The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men. There is no shortcut to spiritual maturity unless earthly understanding gives way to spiritual enlightenment.

I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation.

Finally, campaigns and elections in any democratic country in the world are never about one person, it is about the country we care and love. Whichever way it happens, we must accept the outcome and then look to the future (God), the Author and Finisher.

Democracy is all about accommodation. All democrats must value the process of democracy more than the product.

God bless the United States of America.[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/prophet-t-b-joshua-responds-to-critics.html

lalasticlala

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by ChuzzyBlog: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
One thing I ne'er seem to understand is since these prophets worship the same God, how come they come up with different prophecies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by thesicilian: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Someone should please interpret for me what he is saying. Is he saying he was right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by Noneroone(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
God don catch you

If you know the number of Afonjas you sent into coma you will just shut up

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by StandingOvation: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
That moment when you get confused the more after reading...

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by hungryboy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
This US election don open many fake prophets yansh,
Oga Tuberculosis Joshua,
Go and sit down.
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy by Tunmmyzhe: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
hungryboy:
This US election don open many fake prophets yansh,
Oga Tuberculosis Joshua,
Go and sit down.
The same way 2015 election opened fake prophets yance!"

(1) (Reply)

Paul's Creed Dates Less Than 3 Years After The Death Of Jesus Christ / Which Church Sings Praise And Worship Best?? / Religion Or Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.