Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony (20675 Views)

Photos From Helen Oritsejafor's Birthday Celebration / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Ceoflexygist: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria and Senior Pastor of the Word of Life Bible Church Warri, Ayo Oritsejafor, turned a year older on Thursday November 10th. His wife, Helen Oritsejafor organized a birthday ceremony for him at their church in Warri today.

see photos Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/13/photos-from-former-c-a-n-president-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-birthday-ceremony/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Ceoflexygist: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Ceoflexygist: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lalasticlala see more

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by morereb10: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm e mi

FTC I don't believe it

who will i dedicate this to oooooo

In fact i dedicate it US President-elect Donald Trump

For beating off the lady that thinks is her birth right to rule US

Women sha, una won become world power abi

sorry ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Chiedu4Trump: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir.

Just remember the Lords Sheep oh!

As these days the Sheep feed the Shepard’s instead of the Shepard’s feeding the sheep.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by grandstar(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
What kind of dressing is this?

1st how can the man wear red shirt and red tie? Which kain color combination be this? Was it a village hunter that advised him?

Then how can the daughter put on something so revealing? She's young. What will she put on in 10 years time? Food for thought o!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Abduletudaye(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why is red everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by DamselQueen: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Ibitade1993(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na wa o... See as pastor pikin dress! Anyways, happy belated birthday to him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by cokiek(f): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Madam why dress your lil dota provocatively....nau wa

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by chuose2: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=14pt]Sir as you celebrate your birthday,

remember the plight of Christians in Nigeria.

I gather that many pastors are only interested in their pocket, while the church members suffers.

Can you address the abduction of this Christian gal by the Emir of Kano?
[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

[size=14pt]Your friend Adeboye is only interested in money.

Also speakout against Buhari & the Sultans plans to Islamtize Nigeria.[/size]
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/lied-plans-make-islam-nigerias-official-religion-can-replies-sultan-sokoto/

[size=14pt]nevertheless happy birthday[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by hezy4real01(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Which dressing come be that one wey the daughter do so..... Na WA oooo

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by rusher14: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where's Jonathan his man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
MY MAN CARRY GO

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Dinobi77: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
As a pastor shouldnt it hv been better for ur daughter to ve covered up her body? My mum taught us so, even my the churches teach that too.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by sw: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
people still they attend this man church? upon all the atrocities he committed during GEJ era.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by ddolaa(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
abeg c wht that his daughter is wearing, she ll turn to become a great olosho, miss anambra in making

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Professorfrisky: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
fake god of men

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
JUDGE NOT
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by Dgunnerz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
If Pastor pikin can wear that,I wonder what members go wear.! Please,do they have HQ in Lagos? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by MzMercie: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omo Pastor

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by nigeriapolitics(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
My opinion: the daughter dressing is not decent enough base on the father's position

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by kayo80(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
I guess this man is a member of the Blood Gang. #Piru
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by miqos02(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
what gift did he got this time?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by eponoloyin: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
The arms dealer blingz pastor
God will judge you and your generation

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by kayabd(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Christians wit deir indecent and revealing dressing... can u even imagine in a church wia dey call house of God and dey ll b shouting Christianity is d way....
me just thanking God wia I found myself
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by KingNom(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Congratulations Sir and Happy Birthday

THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by tuna4servi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pastor's Daughter wearing such a tin.End time Family
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by nwaanambra1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
enjoy your freedom while it last sir.

we are still coming for you - you will surely vomit all the yams whn the time comes. angry
Re: Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony by greggng: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2016
I am just wondering why this man and bishop kukah re still walking freely without arrest. This re political religious criminals. Arrest them now is justice is to reign supreme

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.