Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day (10466 Views)

GIS Training In Portharcourt / Gis Training In Porthacourt / Teenklearn Free Microsoft Excel Training - Live On Nairaland By Jimoh Okoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 4:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Georeferencing Continues
Click on the longitude and latitude crossing.
Then click on Input DMS of Lon and Lat

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 4:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Enter the coordinates
Then Click Ok

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Do same for 4 points on the map.
Note: After inputting the 1st coordinate and clicking ok, the map would disappear. To view the map click on a globe icon that’s indicates full extent.

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 4:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Then Click on Update Georeferencing

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2016
mayorbaron:
how can i get the software plsss
Would send a PM to your on how to get the software and the price.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2016
please how can i get the software too
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone. Sorry for the pause in the online training session, we would continue the training in full force this year both online and offline (one on one training). Thanks.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
I need the software plsssss
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by Geekop: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Good job bro... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 4:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Geekop:
Good job bro... God bless you
Thanks
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
The general house should bear with me, i've been having issue with my Internet connection but when it is rectified, I will continue with the online training. Although the offline (one on one) training continues.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by vannessa7(f): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
hi, pls can I have your email address, I need to discuss with you, mine is vannessabest@gmail.com, I am a gis analyst
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by kazyhm(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
MosesIgb:
To mark the celebration of the International GIS day which comes up on the 16th of November 2016, I would be doing a free practical GIS training on Nairaland and other social media platform. The GIS software that would be adopted in the course of the training is the ArcGIS software.
plz how do i install arcgis and crack it on my system ?
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2017
vannessa7:
hi, pls can I have your email address, I need to discuss with you, mine is vannessabest@gmail.com, I am a gis analyst
My email is igbafenmoses@gmail.com, you can send me a mail.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning everyone, how was the night. Just want to inform you people that the online training would continue this evening. Try and follow up with the training and drop a comment as the training continues.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Training continues
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Digitizing
We will start today from digitizing the base map
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Point Digitization
In digitizing point data such as town from a base map, you Click on catalogue icon

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Then click on connect to folder

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Then you connect to the folder you want to create the point feature layer and then ok

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Then Right click on the folder you want to create the Point Feature layer

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Go to New, then Shapefile

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Click on Shapefile
Change the name to your desirable name (Town)

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Click on Edit and Select the coordinate system been use (relating to lesson on selecting coordinate system)

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Then click Ok
To digitizing, you zoom to the points on the map, then click on Editor

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Click on start editing
Click on create feature

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Click on town and then you can start digitizing the towns by clicking once on the points you want to select.
Then you save edit

Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Next lecture would be on line and polygon Features.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by vannessa7(f): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
hi, good job And well done, I sent a mail to your gmail address, and I'm still awaiting your response, God bless you
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good evening everyone, it's been a while we had a training session online. We have been busy carrying out our executive training and preparing for a larger GIS training class which is coming up soon in Lagos.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Training continues this evening.
Re: Free GIS Training On Nairaland To Mark The Forth Coming GIS Day by MosesIgb(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Line Digitization
In digitizing line data such as road and river from a base map, you Click on catalogue icon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Project Management Training In Nigeria / Automation (PLC/SCADA/HMI) Training Live In Nigeria / Ats/ican Training Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.