Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos (3347 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / I Am Single - Miss Sahara, Nigerian Transgender / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos by Chukabiz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerian transgender, Mandy Candy poses nude in new photos–
She said, “If Trump’s wife can pose nude and be First Lady then I can too”
Mandy Candy formerly known as Okwudili is a Europe-based Nigerian transgender. The fearless young lady took charge of her happiness and went through a life changing surgery to be who she really wanted to be.
As her new self, she flaunts her assets in sexy photos on social media not minding the judgement and criticisms from people.
In her recently released nude photographs which has taken over the internet, she mentioned Trump’s wife as her inspiration for dressing in sexy clothing. She said: “If Melania Trump can pose nude and become First Lady of the United States, then I can too.”
Trump’s wife, Melania Trump became First lady after her Husband, Donald Trump won the presidential elections on November, 9, 2016. As a former model, Melania has posed nude for top magazines in around the world.

https://www.naij.com/1044436-trumps-wife-can-pose-nude-first-lady-can-nigerian-transgender-mandy-candy.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9439771252

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos by Abirisegun(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lols. What can I say... Congratulations to him... abi her.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos by greymiles: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2016
congratulations to it
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos by prinsam30: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2016
I'm yet to see the nude pics na

I wan really know weda na prîck dey there abi punany

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Celebrities Before And After Fame And Money / Tekno Dapper In New Photos / Beastmode 2 Album Download. Full# Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.