Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge (3344 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by G1STM0RE: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Former big brother naija housemate Ifu Ennanda has taken to her Instagram as she narrate how a restroom at a VIP lounge she tried to used and WC isn't working after she was depressed.

Even after a cleaner brought a bucket water to flush the toilet, the WC still not working.

Read her post below...

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/ifu-ennadas-poo-disgraced-vip-lounge

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by G1STM0RE: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2018

Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by michealdeco: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by praizblog: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Poo is normal nah
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Drama Queen - if you agree , the asoebi is 3300 for 6 yards!
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
How is this my business Nitori olorun

5 Likes

Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by Tamarapetty(f): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
The way people forge stories sha.
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by kunmiiii: 2:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Ewww....its unpleasant and icky when anyone talks about what they do in there especially girls and when its about taking a shit..like I don't care whatever you do in there, don't come and regale me with your poo stories and triumphs in there.

Even though her incident sounds very implausible, its still distasteful making a story out of it, what does she want anyone to do

3 Likes

Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by boss1310(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
too much information we don't need
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by segebase(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
phuvk
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by chelseaboi(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2018
wink
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by 9jaAmerican: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
LMAO. Nothing wey man no go see for these country celebries hand. Like, why the fuk you telling me about your 'shiiit '!!!
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
And if you see some of all these fine fine girls for street dem go dey form levels like person wey no dey shìt.

Whereas if dem enter toilet like this dem go destroy the atmosphere with ammonium sulfide mixed with cadaverine and rotten egg.
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by neolboy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Maybe the weight of your poo is greater than the pressure of the water that is why your poo no flush
Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
See joblessness undecided

Its that bad that you people are talking about another persons faeces.smh

(1) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu And Kenny Blaq Gets In Fight,threatens Each Other At An Event / See The Calabar Girl Looking For Husband Online That Keeps Social Media Talking / "Men Pays #50 Naira To Touch Our Breasts" Says Teenage Food Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.