Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory (661 Views)

My Journey Has Been From Broken To Glory - Toke Makinwa. / Jose Mourinho And Commander Paul Pogba Lead Manchester United To Glory. / Shiloh 2016 From Glory To Glory – Winners Chapel | Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory by itouchng(f): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Shocking Gospel Icon Paul Praise call to glory

Story source:: www.declareworld..com.ng

lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory by Caseless: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2016
That babe in the picture though. she looks too calm to be around that patient.
Re: Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory by Mimienudles(f): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Caseless:
That babe in the picture though. she looks too calm to be around that patient.
my thoughts exactly, see as she stand like say person born and happiness dey everywhere
Re: Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory by Caseless: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2016
Mimienudles:
my thoughts exactly, see as she stand like say person born and happiness dey everywhere
I just tire!

(1) (Reply)

Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri / Breaking!! Mmm Founder Sergey Mavrodi Blast Nigerian Bloggers, Journalist – Shut / Biafra: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani To Betray Our Struggle – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.