Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29723 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2022
spyder880:
Bush has turned to road........
The first road created into the estate.
It should be named after you.
If you don't care for that, then I nominate myself.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2022
whirlwind7:

The first road created into the estate.
It should be named after you.
If you don't care for that, then I nominate myself.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
The culvert after we removed the wood ......

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Concrete blinding of this foundation........

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
More blinding.......

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 4:14am On Apr 09, 2022
spyder880:
The culvert after we removed the wood ......

The protruding iron rods in the edge of the culvert needs to be cut off, right?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2022
whirlwind7:

The protruding iron rods in the edge of the culvert needs to be cut off, right?

No, that's for the head beam, we will still cast that with concrete later.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preparing for block laying to form foundation walls........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
We're still here in the estate working..........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Chriswazo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
spyder880:
We're still here in the estate working..........

This local stone is how much now at Ur location?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Chriswazo:

This local stone is how much now at Ur location?

N35,000 to N37,000
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Chriswazo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
spyder880:

N35,000 to N37,000

Enugu is really cheap to build house o and yet d pay good rents there, this my city is rubbish.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Chriswazo:

Enugu is really cheap to build house o and yet d pay good rents there, this my city is rubbish.

Because of the relatively cheaper price of local stones?
Well, stones aren't the only material you need. Let's agree you could save some cash by buying locally crushed stones as against granite. You'd still pay premium price for cement and iron rods, as obtainable in other states.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
/

Has anyone else here had the opportunity to visit this Akpuoga location?

Just curious....

/
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Since we are still working at this site this week, I will be inviting all our people who hasn't seen this land and this entire area on a guided tour of this estate this weekend.

I have been to this estate with up to 4 nairaland members, including those who had paid for lands here.

But another tour of the area is necessary, as the rains are starting and grasses starting to sprout, a visit next month may not be very convenient or easy due to wet grounds and slippery soils.

I will be waiting at this site on Saturday this weekend.

For more information, call me on 0803 335 0750.
Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2022
We had to pause from building in this estate because most of my workers are busy in my other sites, waiting to employ another team of workers to continue our work at this site.

More pictures when we start.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2022
For my weekend exercise, I bought a spraying equipment as used it to go round this building area to spread on the grasses. Weed is already starting to grow around our building areas.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
spyder880:
For my weekend exercise, I bought a spraying equipment as used it to go round this building area to spread on the grasses. Weed is already starting to grow around our building areas.

Oga, this weekend exercise don pass one year oh. ;DHow far?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
I think we need to create a WhatsApp platform for the owners of lands in this estate. We can use the platform to push for the development of this estate. If you're in support, please send me your name and plot numbers on WhatsApp soni can create the platform, then we can continue the discussion there.

Please indicate the estate you bought from, as I will be opening forums for both this Akpuoga estate and the Ugwuomu estates differently.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by homicsblinks: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hello Mr spyder880, what's the current price of land in this estate now?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
homicsblinks:
Hello Mr spyder880, what's the current price of land in this estate now?

N3,500,000.00 around the town.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by lightbearers: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2023
Wow an increase of N2m.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2023
Good morning my people, please send me a message on WhatsApp if you bought lands from me at this estate in Akpuoga Nike. I am creating a WhatsApp platform where we can interact. My WhatsApp number is still 0803 335 0750. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20
Work on the rooms we are building here have got to advanced stages, I an also building a dwarf wall to demarcate this land from the next estate we share a bound with.

I acquired a new land as road access into this land to prevent a situation where we will run into issues with other people who owns lands in this area.

This whole area is getting a lot of interest from land investors.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:12am On Mar 31
We have been working on building up some rooms here on this land. This house will serve us for a lot of purposes, temporal estate office, site store, workers shelter.

My mission is to keep a steady presence of my people on this land, I want people starting to live on this land so we can have the required presence and spark off the development we need.

Other estates sharing boundaries with this land are also doing same.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:14am On Mar 31
More pictures of this ongoing house, roofing will start later.............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons Why Real Estate In Banana Island Is The Most Expensive When Compar / A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.