Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29938 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2022
My plan this week is to move in and start doing some construction works around this estate. I plan to start with a box culvert, this will give me an entry point over the water channel and allow me carry materials into this site with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Clearing the roads into this estate started on Friday, we intend to burn the grass today, and start moving building materials inside.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello my people,
We need to move into this estate to start proper estate development works. This is the dry season, a season when it's easier to work on these terrains, as the rainy season will come with a very slippery surface and a lot of difficulty in moving materials and equipment into this project site.

I am therefore using this opportunity to solicit for your cooperation in our attempt to do a substantial work in this period. I have already started to clear the roads into the estate, I have paid for the uprooting of about 11 trees, which fell into the access roads.

I am making arrangements to start delivering sand, stone, cement and rods required for the Culvert which we will use to be crossing into these lands. By the time I open up the access roads, I will urge every land owner here to please move in and start developing their plots of land.

We need to take immediate possession of the whole of this estate, in view of recent happenings around this estate. The time to act is NOW.

I am also asking anyone who owns us a balance to get in touch with me for a proper evaluation of their investment, the costs of things has risen so much that it makes no sense trying to collect the balance of a money that was due in 2017 or 2018. There might also be a lot of other expenses to pay.

Please get in touch with me as we can start raising houses in this site, it has become more habitable in recent times. I also plan to raise a building here this coming month. Get in touch with me for your fence, for your BQ, for your complete building, we can move into this site together.

More pictures of work progress as we have moved into this site and started working.

For payment of lands and fences, I now use these account details;
Account name: Chukwudebe Kenneth Chima
Account number: 2086887726
Bank: UBA

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
This is the layout of this estate, showing where we plan to do the culvert (blue line at the bottom of the layout). We are already uprooting trees at the places I dotted with red dots. My target is to start raising a building on plot number 1. Doing an estate gate is also in the plans, the estate gate will be between plots 1 and 13.

Move in and take your own plots put a structure on your land now, I will have men and workers guarding these properties as from now, I can rent rooms here, or even self contained flats.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
This is the spot we want to do a culvert for, the force of water flows here is not that strong, but we have to do a proper work so that all sizes of vehicles can move in.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2022
We have also decided to offer more lands for sale, in this second round, we are selling 10 plots of land at the cost of N3,000,000 each. All earlier conditions remain intact.

We are offering to sell plots numbers;

Please contact me either by way of voice calls, WhatsApp calls or WhatsApp messages on 0803 335 0750.

You can also send me an email message at tigerkenn@gmail.com.

Your investments are always safe with us.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2022
spyder880:
Hello my people,
We need to move into this estate to start proper estate development works. This is the dry season, a season when it's easier to work on these terrains, as the rainy season will come with a very slippery surface and a lot of difficulty in moving materials and equipment into this project site.

I am therefore using this opportunity to solicit for your cooperation in our attempt to do a substantial work in this period. I have already started to clear the roads into the estate, I have paid for the uprooting of about 11 trees, which fell into the access roads.

I am making arrangements to start delivering sand, stone, cement and rods required for the Culvert which we will use to be crossing into these lands. By the time I open up the access roads, I will urge every land owner here to please move in and start developing their plots of land.

We need to take immediate possession of the whole of this estate, in view of recent happenings around this estate. The time to act is NOW.

I am also asking anyone who owns us a balance to get in touch with me for a proper evaluation of their investment, the costs of things has risen so much that it makes no sense trying to collect the balance of a money that was due in 2017 or 2018. There might also be a lot of other expenses to pay.

Please get in touch with me as we can start raising houses in this site, it has become more habitable in recent times. I also plan to raise a building here this coming month. Get in touch with me for your fence, for your BQ, for your complete building, we can move into this site together.

More pictures of work progress as we have moved into this site and started working.

For payment of lands and fences, I now use these account details;
Account name: Chukwudebe Kenneth Chima
Account number: 2086887726
Bank: UBA

Thanks.

Good morning chief.
Nice to see that some activity is about to begin here.
I want to ask, what are the recent happenings around there that you referred to? Is there any cause for concern?

About outstanding payments, you and I need to discuss the modalities. I have a plot fully paid, and another with part payment, but we couldn't conclude exactly how much remains to be paid.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2022
spyder880:
We have also decided to offer more lands for sale, in this second round, we are selling 10 plots of land at the cost of N3,000,000 each. All earlier conditions remain intact.

We are offering to sell plots numbers;

Please contact me either by way of voice calls, WhatsApp calls or WhatsApp messages on 0803 335 0750.

You can also send me an email message at tigerkenn@gmail.com.

Your investments are always safe with us.

Thanks.
/
I will like you to do a short perimeter fence around my plots as soon as possible. Even if na 4 courses all around, I no mind. How do we proceed?

Please treat as urgent.

/
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
I will like you to do a short perimeter fence around my plots as soon as possible. Even if na 4 courses all around, I no mind. How do we proceed?

Please treat as urgent.

/

I will work on the costs and get back to you as soon as possible Sir, 4 courses of blocks will go a long way to protect our lands, because it will signify to others about the seriousness of the owners of this estate.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
whirlwind7:

Good morning chief.
I want to ask, what are the recent happenings around there that you referred to? Is there any cause for concern?

About outstanding payments, you and I need to discuss the modalities. I have a plot fully paid, and another with part payment, but we couldn't conclude exactly how much remains to be paid.

I will need to go and do a video about this story I am about to tell. But in all, there is no serious cause for alarm.

Two weeks ago, I received information from my informants who I usually send to monitor activities in and around this piece of land. They came to tell me that there seems to be some encroachment coming from our neighbour on the northern axis of this land, that is the side bordering the long and winding seasonal stream as seen from the estate plans.

I prepared and visited the site exactly a week ago, on a Tuesday morning. I went with my surveyor and 3 workers. I met some workers from the other estate, about 3 of them working for the neighbours, but I greeted them and proceeded to my own side. I noticed that there is a clear encroachment into my land, meaning that this neighbour, jumped over the seasonal stream, dug a foundation and were then preparing to do a concrete blinding, then lay foundation blocks on the lands of this estate. They were even offloading blocks on their side when I came.

Now, the community, and even the families that sold this land to me has maintained that the seasonal stream is the boundary, but these people jumped over the stream to start their foundation, trying to straighten their lines, by going into my own side. Well, I quickly arranged and leveled all their works, filled up the foundation in 2 hours and waited for their actions.

Their supervisor later came to site when his boys told him I have stopped their work, he met me, asked what I was doing, I told him to get back to his side. He was annoyed but didn't fight my workers at that time, although we exchanged numbers, he called me on Wednesday and started threatening to go to the police and have me picked up if I should stop them from working again, I told him to go ahead. I have since then been monitoring the situation but they seem to have stopped all actions. They haven't done anything on that side again. The land they tried to cut off from are about 2 plots or slightly less, around plots 26, 28, 35 and plot 36. Small bits of those lands.

I engaged more workers (2 women) to start clearing the roads on Thursday, I also got about 4 men to fell all the trees preventing vehicles from driving into this land directly. I want to be driving into this land with trucks and cars directly. This could only happen because we are not on ground, and it could have got worse if not that I intervened early.

Lands around this place has all been sold to outsiders, no free lands here, locals have been raising plot costs, so everything is so costly as to warrant a possible land grab. That's why we need to take possession immediately, before people will start fighting us for this space. Nobody ever tries to grab a land with structures on it. "Agbara aka na azo ana, onye nwe ji ana akonye ji na ana".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
whirlwind7:

Good morning chief.

Ok, please contact me on WhatsApp so we can sort out the remaining costs. 0803 335 0750.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Updates from our Akpuoga Nike estate on 28/02/2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7sn-suWIOo

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by vivixander: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
How much are you selling the plots?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
vivixander:
How much are you selling the plots?

We have decided to sell each plot here for N3m only. This will give you a total package worth what each initial subscriber will get. The package will include your land, documents, surveys documents in your name, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:48am On Mar 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
spyder880:
More from this estate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaXS8XTpiUY&t=3s

Keep up the good job, chief.

Yes, we need to begin some work there. Things like individual plot fencing (at least dwarf level) and for those who want to now, actual building construction.
I agree that the entrance to the estate needs to be constructed at this time. This will give the land an identity and a landmark.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
whirlwind7:

Keep up the good job, chief.

Yes, we need to begin some work there. Things like individual plot fencing (at least dwarf level) and for those who want to now, actual building construction.
I agree that the entrance to the estate needs to be constructed at this time. This will give the land an identity and a landmark.

More work is going on today, we have felled two giant trees in this land, at different points of the land. I have planned more work to commence tomorrow. More pictures from this site tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pictures from yesterday at this estate, I couldn't get to the site on time today.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2022
We are going out today to do more work at this site. We plan to cut down two big trees in this land. This will help make this location more open and airy, and remove that bush feeling from this land.

More pictures later.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Cutting up the trees we removed from the ground, tilling the lands to open up the road into the estate...........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Mar 03, 2022
More of the new roads as it exists on the site plans...........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Mar 03, 2022
And the chainsaw broke down, couldn't cut down this giant tree. They have taken it out for repairs.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2022
spyder880:
And the chainsaw broke down, couldn't cut down this giant tree. They have taken it out for repairs.

What specie of tree is this?
May I plead that if there are trees on plots 30 and 32, biko don't cut them.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
whirlwind7:

What specie of tree is this?
May I plead that if there are trees on plots 30 and 32, biko don't cut them.

This is the Obenebe tree, very hard wood. I will check if there are trees on plots 30 and 32.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
And the tree falls..........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cutting the wood to bits........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Of course, we found and killed a monitor lizard from one of the tree crevices. The boys are moving it away for pepersoup.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
The very first trip of chippings for this estate was delivered today...........

Of course we are planning to use it to build the culvert that will allow us drive directly into this land....

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Excavation works starts for the culvert.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by michlins(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
spyder880:
Of course, we found and killed a monitor lizard from one of the tree crevices. The boys are moving it away for pepersoup.
create a different thread for this one.

We're riding to fp

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
michlins:
create a different thread for this one.

We're riding to fp

grin

Lalasticlala will love this grin
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2022
Foundation of the culvert completed........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.