Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29808 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by glogirl(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
No fencing?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
glogirl:
No fencing?

Fencing of the entire perimeter is fully covered in the costs. I will go and edit the post to add fencing.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by nameoh: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
spyder880:
Anyone who wants to inspect this land location should contact me to show him or her where the area is located. I am sure you will love the site.
spyder,
what is the difference between this estate and the one at ugwuomu nike
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by princejones(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by crestedaguiyi: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Let's talk about payment plans .

what's your office address
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:32am On Nov 21, 2016
nameoh:

spyder,
what is the difference between this estate and the one at ugwuomu nike

Location.
This land is in a different town and more accessible from town than the Ugwuomu land.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Let's talk about payment plans .

what's your office address

Spyder880 please...

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by sboba: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Chief Spyder weldone!!! payment plans please

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Donelli:

Spyder880 please...

Just Donelli wink

sboba:
Chief Spyder weldone!!! payment plans please

Payment plans available. ..........

The cost of every plot of land here if you are paying in full is N1,500,000. Those who are buying multiple plots (3 and above) and paying instantly will get a reduction of N25,000, making their own plot N1,475,000.

We have 3 payment plans available, but in order to meet up with our immediate developmental plans and move the pace of works in this site, we have decided to make the entry level deposit as low as N750,000.00 per plot. This is roughly half of the total amount payable for everything. 

For those of us wishing to pay for a 3 instalment payment, they should deposit N750,000 as first payment and then pay N252,500 in three instalments. 

For those of us who may wish to spread their payments into six instalments, we expect then to deposit the mandatory N750,000 and then spread N127, 500 into six instalments. 

For some of us who may want a 12 instalment plan, after paying the mandatory N750,000 , then pay N65,000 in 12 instalments.

Please note that all instalment payments have a one year maximum duration possible, and that Tigerkenn Homes Ltd reserves the right to cancel the purchase arrangement and refund the buyer if the instalment are not paid out in full by the end of a full year from the date of his/her first payment.

Payment details:
Account name : Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number : 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by sboba: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chief Spyder please what is the size of the plots??
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
sboba:
Chief Spyder please what is the size of the plots??

All the plot sizes, as sent by my surveyors ........ A clearer image will be attached soon.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by crestedaguiyi: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
What's your contact address

What's the size of the plot

What of the Layout plan of the estate.

I want 2 plots at a junction for small shopping complex.

How do I see the available options

What about 12 equal installments with a non refundable fee for default.

The payment plan is good but not enticing.

Is the estate strictly residential.

When will allotment be.

When can owners commence work on their plots

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Onuokwu: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Looks like i will be interested in this. Is this designated for flats, duplexes or free style?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
What's your contact address

What's the size of the plot

What if the Layout plan of the estate.

I want 2 plots at a junction for small shopping complex.

How do I see the available options

What's about 12 equal installments with a non refundable fee for default.

The payment plan is good but not enticing.

Is the estate strictly residential.

When will allotment be.

When can owners commence work on their plots
1. Tigerkenn Homes Ltd has a temporary office at plot 105, community estate layout, Trans Ekulu, Enugu.
2. Most of the plot sizes are above 60 x 100ft as shown in my last post.
3. The layout of the estate is also posted above
4. You can get junction plots, but whether you use them for shops is subject to other estate rules which will be attached later. The promoters reserve the right to restrict the use of the plots.
5. Available options attached.
6. I am thinking of this option, but the development of the area could be hampered by the small deposit , I want this to move with good speed.
7. The estate is STRICTLY RESIDENTIAL
8. I always allot plots soon after payment, that is how my other estates sold. I have alloted plots to everyone who has paid me completely.
9. Owners can start building very soon, I want it to be before the end of the year. But this will depend on the number of people that paid completely, so I can pay off all government charges and register the plots at the ministry of lands, Enugu state.

Expecting more questions.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Onuokwu:
Looks like i will be interested in this. Is this designated for flats, duplexes or free style?

Welcome Sir, this is an estate I know you will love. As usual, I will allocate some plots for flats, some for bungalows and some for duplexes. I plan that there will be very few residents so that the estate will attract the right type of residents, so I plan for more of duplex plots.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
spyder880:

2. The layout of the estate is also posted above

4. Available options attached.

7. I always allot plots soon after payment, that is how my other estates sold. I have alloted plots to everyone who has paid me completely.

Expecting more questions.

Thanks for the update so far; my questions...

1. The layout does not describe the entry/exit points for the estate as well as the position relative to the town (by this I mean the tarred road that leads to the estate you mentioned in your earlier description of the area.

2. What's the topography of the place like...is it level land, slope ground, or a mix. If not totally level, which parts as numbered in the layout are sloped?

3. Will the price per plot be at flat rate or dependent on plot size?

4. Is spacebooking grin allowed, if yes, what are the terms?

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Donelli:

Thanks for the update so far; my questions...

1. The layout does not describe the entry/exit points for the estate as well as the position relative to the town (by this I mean the tarred road that leads to the estate you mentioned in your earlier description of the area.

2. What's the topography of the place like...is it level land, slope ground, or a mix. If not totally level, which parts as numbered in the layout are sloped?

3. Will the price per plot be at flat rate or dependent on plot size?

4. Is spacebooking grin allowed, if yes, what are the terms?

Just Donelli wink

1. My surveyors missed this in their initial layout post, please be assured that there are two, very good entry points into this estate, One entrance around plot 3 and 52 and another through plots 81,82.

2. For now, price per plot is flat at N1,500,000, flat rate.

3. Space booking is allowed, only after we get a deposit alert into the accounts of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd grin
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by kostadinis: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chief Spyder,
This looks good. Enugu state govt. is set to construct a housing estate in that location. I just read it.

"Enugu state government has concluded plans to construct an additional 500 housing units for low income residents of the
state.

The new housing project, to be sited at Akpuoga-Nike, iS in adition to the first 100 housing units that were recently handed
over to civil servants in the state"[url] https://thepacenews.com/news/enugu-state-government-set-to-construct-500-low-housing-estate/ [/url]

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Brainyman077: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hello spyder. Just wondering if you have any plot of land for sale in imo state?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Adinije(f): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2016
This is good development. Hopefully, I will be part of it

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2016
kostadinis:
Chief Spyder,
This looks good. Enugu state govt. is set to construct a housing estate in that location. I just read it.

"Enugu state government has concluded plans to construct an additional 500 housing units for low income residents of the
state.

The new housing project, to be sited at Akpuoga-Nike, iS in adition to the first 100 housing units that were recently handed
over to civil servants in the state"[url] https://thepacenews.com/news/enugu-state-government-set-to-construct-500-low-housing-estate/ [/url]

Fantastic news! I know this area will become a homeowner destination in a very short while. I am already moving in before they come and bid up all prices.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Brainyman077:
Hello spyder. Just wondering if you have any plot of land for sale in imo state?

For now, no.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by glogirl(f): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Spyder

Please can u describe the route to this place from the airport

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2016
glogirl:
Spyder

Please can u describe the route to this place from the airport

There are two routes of getting to this land from the airport.

Route 1.

Come out from the airport and drive straight towards the express road, pass ANAMMCO, head for the flyover over Abakaliki express road, descend into Abakaliki express road and head left as if going to Abakaliki. (This will only take 1 minute)
Speed on the Abakaliki express road and pass the industrial estates, pass Innoson factory and move on to Eke Obinagu junction. At Eke Obinagu junction, there is NNPC depot entrance by the left, entry into the rest of Emene by the left also (3 minutes)

Akpuoga Nike is exactly by the right hand side of Eke Obinagu junction, and you can find the signboard leading to Akpuoga. A mere 7 minutes drive will bring you to the land from the busy Eke Obinagu junction.

Route 2.

Exit the airport gate and turn left immediately on the airport round about, this route will take you pass Emenite factory, over the bridge and pass Orie Emene market, move pass Orie Emene and drive straight ahead, pass St. Patrick's secondary school and move on to NNPC depot at Eke Obinagu junction (5 minutes maximum, except there is a traffic jam)

At Eke Obinagu junction, drive straight through the signpost for Akpuoga Nike, 7 minutes driving will get you to this land.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
There will only be about 70 plots or less for sale in this layout. I have reserved about 12-13 plots of land in this estate for estate services. Some plots will be for administrative use while some will be kept for shopping centres, schools and health centres.

I will show the plots chosen later today.

I acknowledge all the call and messages for plot reservations, thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by NaijaFutbol: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
spyder880:
The cost of each plot of land in this estate will be N1,500,000.00. This price will cover every expense associated with the registration of every process and the delivery of your land documents to you, either in Nigeria or anywhere in the diaspora.

Please be assured that this is not a bush plot, this land is a place you can commence building of your houses as soon as you pay. I will be here to start tour building project and show all work pictures right on this plot.

I have got more hands on this project and with my solid relationship with many government officials and agencies, moving this estate to the top will not be a problem.

For payment of each plot of land , the buyer is assured of being allocated a plot of land (possibly chosen by them from the layout of the survey plans which I will attach hereafter. These are other things which your payment will take care of;

1. Your plot of land (This will be shown to you whenever you want)
2. 4 copies of the original survey plans as prepared by a registered surveyor. (Survey plan must bear you full names)
3. Four sets of original land agreement documents prepared and signed by a lawyer, bearing your name and address. 
4. Electric poles on the streets, placed according to need.
5. Road to be created by a bulldozer, making entry into the land easier. 
6. A perimeter fencing of the whole lands, and an administrative office built for the estate officers.
7. Traditional rites for land agreement, settlement of all local land fees, and Ogbaneche agu.
8. 1 trip of sand and 5 bags of cement to start your building whenever you are ready
9. Rest of mind  cheesy

Armed with all these, you can walk in and start your building construction today without any hassles.

Let's build up this city!

Reference.

This can only be Spyder880

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, plots are being paid for and thereby reserved. Let me announce the reservation of plot numbers, 1,2,3,4,12,13,14,23,24,25,35,51,52,60,61,69,70,71,72,79,80,81 and 82

More updates coming soon
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
A clearer scan of the layout plan showing plot sizes and numbers.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2016
More payments coming in this morning, plot number 14 is hereby reserved.

Keep it coming my people, let us move in and develop this estate.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Adinije(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
spyder880:
More payments coming in this morning, plot number 14 is hereby reserved.

Keep it coming my people, let us move in and develop this estate.
Na wa for you o! U no wan reply my mails
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Adinije:
Na wa for you o! U no wan reply my mails

Please watsapp me, my yahoo mail is misbehaving. Thanks.

Updates, more payments coming in, plots 14, 79, more expected to be paid for today.

Is there anyone who wants to see this land, I can arrange a site visit today as I am in town now.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
More payment updates, plot 80 has been paid for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Number Of Survivors Now 15, 42 Dead ― Sanwo-olu / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.