Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos (53507 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by adeyemihassan: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2018
The wedding rites of Fatima, the daughter of billionaire businessman and Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, to Jamil Abubakar, the pilot son of former IGP, MD Abubakar, has kicked off.

The couple's pre-wedding dinner held in Kano yesterday evening and it was attended by friends and family members.

The first leg of their wedding proper will take place on Thursday March 15th in Kano.

The last leg of their wedding will take place at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos on March 24th. Among the dignitaries expected to attend the wedding include five presidents, all the past presidents of Nigeria, billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft boss, Bill Gate.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/photos-pre-wedding-dinner-aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by bewla(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2018
c face no b hate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by YOUNGrapha(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2018

SO LAST LAST NA OSAMA BIN LADEN COME MARRY

FATIMA MY FLAWA cry cry

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by SOFTENGR: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2018
The guy face sha.
I hope he's gentle.

Wetin be my own sef

16 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by olasaad(f): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2018
So this year is all about politicians wedding next is Osinbanjo/Shagaya...meanwhile no nairalander have tied the knots this year. It's well my brothers and sisters in this forum.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by dFroshie(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2018
i don tire for business mogul pikin wedding up and down jae...but this is a sane pics atleast not ass and boobs grabbing one[awon omo gomina]

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by marunga(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2018
she is a photocopy of her father.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2018
the person who do this her makeup deserve an award mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by giftedheart1(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2018
the guy's beards sha....like toilet brush!

12 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by MDsambo: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2018
Now that's what we called a modest wedding not that of Ajimobi and Ganduje's

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2018
I am not trying to be tribalistic, I'm beginning to wonder whether these people don't have their own traditional attire. Aso-oke is now a norm thing to use for ceremonies even among people that are not Yoruba, only people living in huts will not know the meaning of Aso-ebi, they even use iro and buba and well tailored agbada for their wedding now, and some foreigners in Lagos are saying Ambode is a tribalist for enforcing the teaching of Yoruba in Lagos schools. Was it Ambode that said non Yoruba's should now be getting married in Yoruba attires grin our love and constant use of what we have has influenced Nigerian fashion. Wishing the couples happiness

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by malikisunday(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Edopesin: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
I cannot because of this Fry bread

#back2daura

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by salbis(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Circle of the elites continues. Allah ya bada zaman lafiya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by ekensi01: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
tongue

You will now see how life is.

That man's look rings me, his a cheat

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
adeyemihassan:
The wedding rites of Fatima, the daughter of billionaire businessman and Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, to Jamil Abubakar, the pilot son of former IGP, MD Abubakar, has kicked off.

The couple's pre-wedding dinner held in Kano yesterday evening and it was attended by friends and family members.

The first leg of their wedding proper will take place on Thursday March 15th in Kano.

The last leg of their wedding will take place at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos on March 24th. Among the dignitaries expected to attend the wedding include five presidents, all the past presidents of Nigeria, billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft boss, Bill Gate.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/photos-pre-wedding-dinner-aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima/
she looks just like her dad

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Angelcute(f): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
that's nice...the rich marries the rich, oh! what a life!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
The guy face tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Ellabae(f): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow congrats to the the couple.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Gangster1ms: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
The rich wining and dining.. agege bread don cost and i never chop since last week cry

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by churchee: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
I don't trust that guy and I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
I wish them well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by wengerjay(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by RexEmmyGee: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Money, if you no get am

Make you pray for your money
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Dronedude(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kosegbo
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by Factfinder1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Which one be pre wedding dinner again nitori olorun

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by chibwike(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na 3310 them use snap the pic? too blur ;DNa 3310 them use snap the pic? too blur
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
My ex, my remnant. So dull and boring in bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.