Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh (29780 Views)

Historic Buildings And Structures In Nigeria / Nigerian Major Cities & The Year They Were Founded (Photos) / 10 Most Popular Structures In Lagos And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by murnas(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
nice research op,the person that is talking of Sheraton towers and the rest shud carry on his research

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by anny268(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
oboy3:
Nigerian is clearly a Muslim country, and they will never rest till we are all Islamized

No National church?

I weep fi mi country
National Christian Centre, Abuja.

Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Agimor(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
This bias Op... You put up national Mosque there but you didn't deem it okay to include the National Christian center that is even closer to CBN headquarters..... Indeed there's an agenda to islamize Nigeria.
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Kfed4ril(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
oboy3:
Nigerian is clearly a Muslim country, and they will never rest till we are all Islamized

No National church?

I weep fi mi country

Bro there is o
National christain centre behind cbn
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Kfed4ril(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Phagyrhe:
Thanks for drawing my attention to these structures. Am sorry I left them out.

What happened to ship house
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by justjify(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Phagyrhe:
Hmm....Transcorp more popular than Nnamdi Azikwe Airport? Ok o....I hope you know that this same airport is the second most popular in Nigeria. It handles quite a significant number of passengers yearly, approximately 8 million, a record only battered by MMA. However, if you are talking about Eagles Square, I may agree with you. Thanks for sharing your views though. It goes a long way.
Remember we are talking about structures here. That airport doesn't have the eye-catching structure and aesthetic that all others on your list have (including the ones I listed).
Good work though.
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Agimor:
This bias Op... You put up national Mosque there but you didn't deem it okay to include the National Christian center that is even closer to CBN headquarters..... Indeed there's an agenda to islamize Nigeria.
Lol....Please don't bring religion into this thread. I am not even a moslem, am a real protestant. You should know that there are criterion used when putting up this list. Yes, I may have failed to see things the way you see them which is very normal and moreover, the essence of the thread is to get ourselves informed which I wouldn't deny that I've gained so many things from people with their comments ever since it made FP. However, making it look religious is something uncalled for. Don't let us draw the divisive line ourselves Thank you for your comment once again, God bless you.
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2016
justjify:

Remember we are talking about structures here. That airport doesn't have the eye-catching structure and aesthetic that all others on your list have (including the ones I listed).
Good work though.
Thank you very much bro. Although I wouldn't deny the fact that I have learnt so much from you through your comments through concise argument, however, I hope you have it in mind that the popularity of a structure is not just about the architectural design.
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Kfed4ril:

What happened to ship house
Thank you for commenting bro. Ship house is an architectural masterpiece, but which among the listed structures can it replace?
Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by justjify(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Phagyrhe:
Thank you very much bro. Although I wouldn't deny the fact that I have learnt so much from you through your comments through concise argument, however, I hope you have it in mind that the popularity of a structure is not just about the architectural design.
Noted bro, keep it up...
#MuchLove

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh by Basic123: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2017
oboy3:

No National church?

I weep fi mi country
You are an islamophobe.

There is national church.As your Christian brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / You Can No Longer Travel To Dubai With ‘ghana Must Go’ Bags / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.