Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (637663 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by buskie13(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
hello doctors,I've been battling with bumps at the back of my neck for the past one year,I've had series of antibiotics but still no change,I've been to the chemist were it was cut but still it grew back and getting bigger,I don't know what else to do,I'm thinking of going to the hospital but I don't know the right hospital that would treat this bumps so it disappears finally,I'm waiting for an advice on what to do ,right now I'm applying sulphur ointment but there's no change,I need help to restore my confidence back
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 5:30am On Nov 14, 2017
buskie13:
hello doctors,I've been battling with bumps at the back of my neck for the past one year,I've had series of antibiotics but still no change,I've been to the chemist were it was cut but still it grew back and getting bigger,I don't know what else to do,I'm thinking of going to the hospital but I don't know the right hospital that would treat this bumps so it disappears finally,I'm waiting for an advice on what to do ,right now I'm applying sulphur ointment but there's no change,I need help to restore my confidence back

Was this caused by hair clipper infection?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by buskie13(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Was this caused by hair clipper infection?
yes ,clipper infection, they were actually 3 at almost same spot,but 2 are gone,but this last one is what I'm battling with for the past one year
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2017
jamesbridget13:
i understand sir. no form of high temperature sir. Sometimes he feels cold other times he feels heat but no temperature sir

Morning Madam, I hope your husband's condition is getting better and you have returned to the hospital?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2017
buskie13:
yes ,clipper infection, they were actually 3 at almost same spot,but 2 are gone,but this last one is what I'm battling with for the past one year

Have you had bloods taken, to ascertain type of infection ? You need to visit a hospital (not a chemist), run a blood test, so the type of infection of can be ascertained and treatment commenced.......

Could be a whole host or ranges of infection, only a blood scan can effectively pin point infection (not unless your chemist is a magician)........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by buskie13(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you had bloods taken, to ascertain type of infection ?
no sir,I haven't been to the hospital yet
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
buskie13:
no sir,I haven't been to the hospital yet

That is the exact place you need to go. Sorry no magic bullet without a blood test.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by buskie13(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

That is the exact place you need to go. Sorry no magic bullet without a blood test.
after getting a blood test,what else should I do,?

I don't know how much it's going to cost me as I'm still a student and depends on my old peeps for funds
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
buskie13:
after getting a blood test,what else should I do,?

I don't know how much it's going to cost me as I'm still a student and depends on my old peeps for funds

The result of the blood test, would determine the next route.

This viral/fungus infection, if left untreated can have severe implications to your health .............

You have already lived with this infection, for a very long time. Your body has provided a mansion for this disease to fester. The exact reason is, you cut it off and it grows back.

If left untreated, you could also pass it to others (sexually). I do not think your parents would not provide funds, to run a test..... HEALTH IS WEALTH .......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Morning Madam, I hope your husband's condition is getting better and you have returned to the hospital?
Good afternoon doctor. God bless u for checking sir.

Yes! He is getting better. At least he was able to eat twice so far today though in little quantity. He feels better than yesterday.

He reported at d clinic at 10am. The doctor attended to him. He was given 2 injections: 1 for d reactions n d other to stop d vomiting. He is resting now. Just that those reactions can itche for Africa if u know what I mean.

Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Good afternoon doctor. God bless u for checking sir.

Yes! He is getting better. At least he was able to eat twice so far today though in little quantity. He feels better than yesterday.

He reported at d clinic at 10am. The doctor attended to him. He was given 2 injections: 1 for d reactions n d other to stop d vomiting. He is resting now. Just that those reactions can itche for Africa if u know what I mean.

Thank you

The itch would soon be over (take a note of the medication that caused the reaction and keep for future reference). All would be well soonest. Take care.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The itch would soon be over (take a note of the medication that caused the reaction and keep for future reference). All would be well soonest. Take care.
yes! We will do that sir. Thank you very much
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sesan24: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
hi doctors, i have this unending pain in my knees and i dont know the cause. i never had any injury there. i only feel relieved when i am standing or lying down. but sitting for long na problem. (i am a guy in my early twenties) cc; lexusgs430
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
sesan24:
hi doctors, i have this unending pain in my knees and i dont know the cause. i never had any injury there. i only feel relieved when i am standing or lying down. but sitting for long na problem. (i am a guy in my early twenties) cc; lexusgs430

Do/did you used to or still actively play any sports? Is the knee area swollen? One knee or both knees?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please this pain at the back of my chest the left side and the one behind my neck rising towards the inside of my head is worrying me.

I have done test for the chest and was treated for Peptic ulcer and GERD..

Have been treated for pyelonephritis but no be me just get the body.

Pains everywhere.

i have done neck x-ray which came out normal and was treated for enteric fever then but pains pains...

Kindly assist
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sesan24: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do/did you used to or still actively play any sports? Is the knee area swollen? One knee or both knees?
i play football regularly and sometimes basketball.
the knees are not swollen and it is both knees.
i am very sure i did not have any injury there.
im worried because i am still young and i still have lot of work to do.
imagine nursing it till adult age.
i am sitted on a chair as i type this, and yes i feel the pain
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
sesan24:
i play football regularly and sometimes basketball.
the knees are not swollen and it is both knees.
i am very sure i did not have any injury there.
im worried because i am still young and i still have lot of work to do.
imagine nursing it till adult age.
i am sitted on a chair as i type this, and yes i feel the pain

What you knees are suffering from, are sports fatigue. Basketball and Football, contributes additional strain to your knees......

In other words, your knees are working overtime. You need physio input, massage regularly to ease the pain. And use painkillers when you experience any pain....

I would advice a scan on your knees, to ascertain true state of your knees.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sesan24: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What you knees are suffering from, are sports fatigue. Basketball and Football, contributes additional strain to your knees......

In other words, your knees are working overtime. You need physio input, massage regularly to ease the pain. And use painkillers when you experience any pain....

I would advice a scan on your knees, to ascertain true state of your knees.
thanks doc. jah bless
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Help my sister can not walk again? She was suffering from Pentazocine withdrawal symptoms and we took her to hospital where the Doctor said she needs blood transfusion. She is O+ and they mistakenly gave her A+. What can I do. Help us out please
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
guest12345:
Help my sister can not walk again? She was suffering from Pentazocine withdrawal symptoms and we took her to hospital where the Doctor said she needs blood transfusion. She is O+ and they mistakenly gave her A+. What can I do. Help us out please

Seek legal advice........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you had bloods taken, to ascertain type of infection ? You need to visit a hospital (not a chemist), run a blood test, so the type of infection of can be ascertained and treatment commenced.......

Could be a whole host or ranges of infection, only a blood scan can effectively pin point infection (not unless your chemist is a magician)........
good morning boss. I need help please, I have a friend who eat yesterday and became nauseous, she had the discomfort and had to self induce her vomit several times all through yesterday, till she slept at night she still had the feeling. This morning the feeling was gone but replaced with body pain and general weakness oh least I forget, she had slight headache yesterday as well. Now she just started eating and midway into the meal she had the nauseous feeling again. Any idea why? Or any questions I could ask her to get more information. Thanks a lot
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Stormyweather:
good morning boss. I need help please, I have a friend who eat yesterday and became nauseous, she had the discomfort and had to self induce her vomit several times all through yesterday, till she slept at night she still had the feeling. This morning the feeling was gone but replaced with body pain and general weakness oh least I forget, she had slight headache yesterday as well. Now she just started eating and midway into the meal she had the nauseous feeling again. Any idea why? Or any questions I could ask her to get more information. Thanks a lot

Possibly food poisoning or an allergic reaction..... The meal she had, is it her 1st time eating it? Was it homemade or prepared externally?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Possibly good poisoning or an allergic reaction..... The meal she had, is it her 1st time eating it? Was it homemade or prepared externally?
it's not her first time. She is also thinking she might be pregnant cos she said she had sex like some 10 days ago. She also has full breast or what it's called. The meal was home made. I told her it's quite too early for the symptoms of being pregnant and that even if she is I don't think she should feel nauseous all through the day to the extent of severally inducing her vomit. This I think is all the info I have for now. I can ask more questions
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Stormyweather:
it's not her first time. She is also thinking she might be pregnant cos she said she had sex like some 10 days ago. She also has full breast or what it's called. The meal was home made. I told her it's quite too early for the symptoms of being pregnant and that even if she is I don't think she should feel nauseous all through the day to the extent of severally inducing her vomit. This I think is all the info I have for now. I can ask more questions

Pregnancy test done ?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Pregnancy test done ?
not sure it has been done. I told her to call her feelings bluff because the symptoms probably feel to strong for early pregnancy. Is it not? A pregnant lady throwing up all day and waking up to weakness and pain
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Stormyweather:
not sure it has been done. I told her to call her feelings bluff because the symptoms probably feel to strong for early pregnancy. Is it not? A pregnant lady throwing up all day and waking up to weakness and pain

Best to conduct a pregnancy test... Abi you dey fear? Does it look like Stormyweather ahead?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Best to conduct a pregnancy test... Abi you dey fear? Does it look like Stormyweather ahead?
lmao. I for fear if to say I be soccer player so it's a clear sky
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

test don, turned out negative any need to retake?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
naijaboy756:
Please this pain at the back of my chest the left side and the one behind my neck rising towards the inside of my head is worrying me.

I have done test for the chest and was treated for Peptic ulcer and GERD..

Have been treated for pyelonephritis but no be me just get the body.

Pains everywhere.

i have done neck x-ray which came out normal and was treated for enteric fever then but pains pains...

Kindly assist
Boss please help me
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Stormyweather:
test don, turned out negative any need to retake?

No need to retake...... So it's either food poisoning, allergic reaction or undigested meal.....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
naijaboy756:
Boss please help me

Have you had any scans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.