Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (635845 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fkforyou:

Non.

It's (the pain) on and off.
Why don't you try Aspirin 75mg daily. You know how they say it.. ....if symptoms persists after 3days.. .......
Just let's know how you feel once you start using it.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Fkforyou(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Why don't you try Aspirin 75mg daily. You know how they say it.. ....if symptoms persists after 3days.. .......

Okay...Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ametu166(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Bros help me, my prick is seriously scratching me and it's always sweet whenever I scratch. Please what's the fastest way of curing this thing? cry
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is hiv antibody test conclusive after 95 days?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dprinz99(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please,my body temperature is above normal.
My breath appears to be very warm.
The worst is that my feet and warms recently begins to feel so so warm.
Im not understanding again.ive undergone malaria and typhoid treatment recently.
What could be the cause?
My mum use to complain of warm foot previously.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maxinho(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2018
What should I take for wicklow ?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maxinho(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning

How do I treat wicklow on my middle finger?

EsotericMonk:

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ahnie: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Maxinho:
What should I take for wicklow ?

I ain't a doctor...
Get alum and kerosene...deep the alum inside kerosene and continue use it to rub the affected part continuously.you may as well deep your finger into the kerosene as well.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BestWifeyAni: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dr pls why do i feel pains in my anus during menstration?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by owndoc: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone, I want to share my success story with those who are having problems of recurring candida and have taken numerous drugs that have refused to work for them (even though they sometimes work for others)

I had candida off and on for years. There was a time i was practically going for a swap test every month, very few came out without either heavy growth or light growth of candida albicans. I took so many drugs from flagyl, septrin, diflucan, ketonazole (all the azoles) tablets, gentamicin injections, i have had the ones inserted through the vagina's route, countless medications i can't even remember.

On one of my numerous searches on the internet, i came across the attached drug, visited their website, went to their facebook page and interacted with so many people who have had systemic (recurring) candida. A friend of mine ordered it for me. I got it and started taking it based on the prescription i got.

I am sharing this as a testimony that i have not felt this good (after taking the drugs) in a long while. The candida and all its symptoms are gone. I spent close to 30k on this drug and i don't regret it. I am not advertising for them. I'm just sharing it to help others who are like i was. Just go0gle it and you'll see it. I've pasted the links.

https://www.facebook.com/CandidaCellWallSuppressor
http://www.http://candidacellwallsuppressor.com/

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by darealabi: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello Doc in the house.

I need your help...

Please see the numerous rashes on my head,face to toe.... I endure pains everyday.

Please recommend an advise...

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please, what's the best way to treat the condition of enlarged prostate in an elderly man, 77 years of age? We've been to many hospitals including UCH and Federal Medical Center in Lagos, and spent a lot of money, but there's no much progress.

I would appreciate your timely response. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
gensteejay:
Please, what's the best way to treat the condition of enlarged prostate in an elderly man, 77 years of age? We've been to many hospitals including UCH and Federal Medical Center in Lagos, and spent a lot of money, but there's no much progress.

I would appreciate your timely response. Thanks.
Still waiting, please.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by xlanda: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello Docs,
Finally the Urologist has diagnosed my condition as Urethral Stricture. That was after examining the result of the urethral retrograde xray I did last week.
He is still reviewing but said treatment may involve endoscopic dilation of the urethra.

Before now I have been having microscopic haematuria and recently e-coli infection which was treated.
Please is there any home remedy that can correct this anomaly without undergoing dilation or surgery. Kindly advise.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fidelium7(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cardioloist in the house: A 26 year old male who isn't obese, eats low sodium diet, doesn't smoke or drink alcohol or caffeine, has a BP of about 150/70. The mother is hypertensive, so patient is genetically predisposed to hypertension.
Questions:
1.What is the best course of action for the patient?
2. Should he start taking anti hypertensive drugs?
Patient fears he may be having signs and symptoms associated with PANIC ATTACK and HEART ATTACK. Would an ECG help in a diagnosis?....Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by cutechioma1: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
darealabi:
Hello Doc in the house.

I need your help...

Please see the numerous rashes on my head,face to toe.... I endure pains everyday.

Please recommend an advise...
Pls you need to go and do fungal studies on your skin. Most likely to be cause by a fungal infection.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by debranbano: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
very nice topic and useful information, keep it up.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by triplec93(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Pls doc help? When last i travelled home over one month as my habit i visited the hospital cos i had thypoid and malaria, so i was placed on thypoid drugs for 2weeks, after the treatment elapsed, i developed oral thrush which was diagnosed by a doctor, due to suppressed immunity caused by antibact, i treated it for 2 week and asked to go back for checkup, i'm a corper serving in a remote comm, so i couldn't go back, after about one mth the symptoms got worse but limited to my tongue, internal cheeks and gum, i'm on drugs nw for 5 days nw but still feeling feverish, though taking paracetamol, my question is the fever taking not too long? How long am i expected to have fever while treating this, i'm also noticing slight itching in few parts of my body like hand, even my penile region, i have spent money and literally tired. I'll appreciate ur aid.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by idrezee(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Good morning friends, happy to be part of this family.
Please I will a professional midwife or gynaecologist to help me out. My whatsapp 07031591790. I took a family planning injection 3 months own twice last year, , I took the first in March and second one in July. I stopped since July but since then I don't see my period regularly, it is not timely and no pregnancy. Please I need someone I can relate to cos I can't say everything here. But before this injection I was very fertile and I have 2 children. Please I need urgent help.
Yours worried sister.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by MAXIKENNEXUS(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please, Do Ytacan work for pimples.. A friend told me to buy it.. Your comment will be appreciated
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by johnliana: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2018
What is Male Extra? Where would i be able to purchase genuine Male Extraâ„¢ - Male Enhancement Pills? Does Male Extra pills truly work? Genuine Customers Reviews ...
best male enhancement pills
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Donaldthesaint: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hello doc what is the treatment for hyperthyroidism?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
Donaldthesaint:
Hello doc what is the treatment for hyperthyroidism?
You may seek the present treatment outflow from a trained Endocrinologist or even a surgeon but if I ever choose to treat any with hyperthyroidism, I would follow a treatment flowchart as this:
1. Diagnosis: This will encroach into learning the signs and symptoms of a person susceptible to an overactive thyroid disease. A physical examination may be necessary.

2. Cause of disease: I will require all benchmark diagnostics investigation to confirm a cause to the overacting thyroid. Perhaps,this will lead to knowing the cause for it.

3. Treatment: my treatment plan would be
a) to reduce thyroid function: this will require I prescribe the most applicable medication(s) to work down the thyroid ability to keep uploading the blood with its hormone. Available treatment regarding this may entertain the use of anti-hyperthyroidic agents and radioactive iodines.
b) Surgery: should medications prove worthless or probably allergy from using any of my medications.
c) Treatment for aside symptoms: I may potentiate or synergise my antithyroid medications with drug that could help reduce symptoms caused by being excessively thyroidic e.g. I may choose to prescribe something to reduce hypertension( since high thyroid activities can cause raise in blood pressure) or dopaminergics( for a female having high prolactin).
d) Lifestyle alteration: I will advice on a lifestyle alteration that will improve on my patient impending health condition.
e) Management: This should continue for at least 3-6months till I see good degree of improvement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.