Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,231 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children (3323 Views)

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten / Buratai Commissions Tactical Operation Base Of Army In His Town Biu,Borno(pics) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by samozi: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
ChilledPill:
[s][/s] Up the land of the rising sun

Up the nation of joy

All hail Biafra
all hail biafra
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by michelz: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

liepod is public already. Beside Seun and mynd44 do take it to fp...
If publicizing ipob is to make the world know they are lying and sending youths to grave so be it...
Let the whole Nairalanders they are lying organisation.
How will someone tell such deadly lie and go to bed to sleep...?
Ok... Continue. Like i said,you're doing a good Job,even more than the Igbos themselves.
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
The lieing shildren from the lost tribe of jew cry
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
michelz:
Ok... Continue. Like i said,you're doing a good Job,even more than the Igbos themselves.
You ever seen my story concerning IPOB?
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by MirabelArode(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
The worst is that I don't just know how someone will sit down and such lie will enter their heads grin

Are you not the one posted a photoshopped picture of kanu with a woman in the hotel expecting your fellow muslim zombies to believe it. In your muslim skull, only lies against Kanu/IPOB must be believed when you are matched propaganda for propaganda you start lamenting about some pseudo-exposure.
When will you expose yourself to us for photoshopping kanu's face on a picture of a man caught with a woman? 'Mr laughable exposer'. cheesy grin
Re: Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
MirabelArode:

Are you not the one posted a photoshopped picture of kanu with a woman in the hotel expecting your fellow muslim zombies to believe it. In your muslim skull, only lies against Kanu/IPOB must be believed when you are matched propaganda for propaganda you start lamenting about some pseudo-exposure.
When will you expose yourself to us for photoshopping kanu's face on a picture of a man caught with a woman? 'Mr laughable exposer'. cheesy grin

Arodewilliams it is u again... Don't say my fellow zombies again. Ever I hope u saw under that picture I wrote disclamer, this is for entertainment not real...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose / Pregnant Zahra Buhari Shows Off Baby Bump (photo) / Adamawa SDP Faction Defects To ANN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.