Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos (49146 Views)

US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Ayzio(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by ddolaa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
and obanikoro is somewhere livin his life, injustice in our naija is like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by makdcash(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chai! afonjas

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fish brain again
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by ORIGENAL(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
I like that NAME "Olanriwaju, he must be a Togolese man, help me check am very well
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by bluejean(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sum1 pls tell ds woman 2receive sense.. Choiii

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by africanusvu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just a minute pls a woman was duped over #200.000 by a fake to deliver her frm ABJECT POVERTY?wat is d minimum cash for a poor man?200000k and u think u ar poor.THAT WOMAN SHLD BE ARESTED AND CHARGED FOR ADVANCED IMBECILITY NOT D MAN
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by evjblizee: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good for her
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by peacecoy: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
crisycent:
Recession grin
GREED not recession. This woman is extremely foolish.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by jossy4joseph(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
The woman is as stupid as d man. Make police free the man joor cus d useless woman freely agree to the man advances
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Bennethanderson(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oyo State-born Olanrewaju
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Charly68: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Very foolish a woman. She was not even ashamed of her stupidity.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by folasayolyn(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
this is original all you can eat buffet
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Congrats to her :-/
I tell ya, bruh undecided grin
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
It's either ikotun, ejigbo or ikorodu...I don't know the kinda ppl that live in these places.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by sunshine46(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Such a gullible idiot...208k like WTF!...her level of stupidity deserves punishment...haba! cash n kind
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by AMUNSI23(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigerians government self: Sometimes i ask God why do you join me with this country called niger area.wetin concern police in this case tell me?the woman said she was douped,douped by who?what of if the medicine work no body will hear it,she will just run enter mecca and take Alhajia title.abeg make i see road yeye de smell.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by boyt1: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
victorazy:
Oya name checkers over to una
No need to check names, when you read Rape/ sex ,Ritualist, & Robbery, na dem be dat
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by condomuser: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Afonjas again undecided

This time around Marathon SEX Aka Toto destroyer undecided
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
In 2016, can't believe my ears.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by don4real18(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
ngoben:
Wetin concern poverty concern sex...she even get moni if not she no go get 208k give am....get sense some women no gree get
I noticed that you are not FTC... come lemme deliver you.. grin
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by buffalowings: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
benega:
[size=20pt]afonja again!!![/size]

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by JoeBlocks(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
LOL. Cure from abject poverty? Now that's a laugh.

It amazes me that many people are still gullible.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by zoroby(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
instead of her to use the 208,000 for MMM
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
ngoben:
Wetin concern poverty concern sex...she even get moni if not she no go get 208k give am....get sense some women no gree get

Sha dey pray make juju no catch una
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by lieutenantHaven: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Afonja and amala ewedu brain.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by conqu3rr: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
hmmmmm.... op, please I have lived in that area mentioned for more than twenty years. there's no spiritual church or pastor in that particular street mentioned.and its not akinlegan tho ....so where u get your own? #just saying. btw there's exactly just 1spiritual church in that Dele Ara street but u said 'The incident happened at 14, Akinlegan Street, ( OFF ) Dele Ara Bus stop, Abaranje, Ikotun'...
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by MattFreeman007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Women And Sharp Sharp Miracle, Go Put Them For Palava. Spiritualist Chop Her Snail And Chop Her Cash Join. For The Man Everything Na Double Double......Lolzzz
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Jalinco: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
abike12:
So basically she gave the 'spiritualist' booty and still paid him on top? Talk about jibiti ara cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Jalinco: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
abike12:
So basically she gave the 'spiritualist' booty and still paid him on top? Talk about jibiti ara cheesy
What is jibiti ara? Or you mean Egypt area?
May be you were referring to when the spiritualist uses his stick to decide the sea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos / Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.