Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos (49145 Views)

US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by ngoben(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
don4real18:

I noticed that you are not FTC... come lemme deliver you.. grin
u talk true....it dey dey pepper me say I neva be first to comment...if na dat kind fin go make me FTC ...ngwa drop ur contact address make I locate u
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by thunderbabs: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Anytime you hear sex at a spiritualist's home, know he's a fraud.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Debra911(f): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Afonjas at it again
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2016
She only needed to have put just N200000 in MMM and her poverty would have been over by now...

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2016
i started 3ple_M with just 30k, now I roll out 15k every week. Thanks to 3ple-M, poverty is a disease, even a so-called boyfriend wont help, not to talk of spiritualists that are there to obtain u.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by FabioPeter: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Poverty of the mind is indeed expensive..... Bail at 50,000 Naira. The law is not just an arse, it's a bloody arse.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Vaabra01(f): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2016
network Y naa
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2016
adonbilivit
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by sinola(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

[b]FAKE SPIRITUALIST ARRESTED OVER SEX DELIVERANCE

http://pmexpressng.com/fake-spiritualist-arrested-sex-deliverance/

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Billygee2u: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2016
ngoben:
Wetin concern poverty concern sex...she even get moni if not she no go get 208k give am....get sense some women no gree get
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Toofan007: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol. Abject poverty and she raised 208k? Na sense she no get, no be money.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by alaskido(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Why are some women this gullible? Maybe she was hypnotized.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by alaskido(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
This na person wife o. She don collect 3 days marathon sex wey the husband no fit give. Chai, cheap scam. Woman get sense.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Gome23: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Stupid woman
This is rubbish...............how can sleeping with him make u rich...........The police should even arrest that woman
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by ameh99: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2016
What a foolish woman ....women and miracle sef ..ehh

Someone has 200k and yet she wants to be cured of poverty.... Really mumu woman .

I think the judge should also remind this mumu woman in prison too.....for being so mumu in this recession shocked

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by dornald: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
That man is not at fault at all but the stupid and unthankful woman,
for a common woman to afford 208k for juju in this period in Nigeria still complain of not doing well .
Instead of her to keep thanking GOD .
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by dornald: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
i started 3ple_M with just 30k, now I roll out 15k every week. Thanks to 3ple-M, poverty is a disease, even a so-called boyfriend wont help, not to talk of spiritualists that are there to obtain u.
[color=#550000][/color]
'even the so called boy friend wont help' bcs he does not have but he dey try small small at least no be him born u.
Double ur hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.