Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos (49148 Views)

US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Dee60: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Spiritual bondage, you mean?

The woman has infested the man with strange spirits.

The man too has done the same.

People get into more and more bondage when they ignore the way, the truth and the life who has been FREELY given to all men.

Accept salvation in Jesus Christ today and become free.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Islie: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Badoooooo

scam her of her money and punata he enjoyed while the scam last grin
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
K
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Sealeddeal(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahah
i don laugh tire.
So someone that has 208000 Naira to give out is still looking for a way to end poverty? Greed kills.
By the way, na Yoruba man raped/duped Yoruba woman,what more can I say?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by CXLVII: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
What befalls you when you believe a man in far away Middle-East died for your sins in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by teebillz: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na wa o. Why not just collect the money and leave the woman alone? Na so pusssy hard some people like that?

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by bigfather(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
kaycious:
see life. when you dey find wetin you no loss

Abi o !
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Lumig: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
I wonder what women can't believe,so gullible. I'm finding it difficult to see the man as being faulty, na the woman's stupidity... In fact I'm speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by patola080(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
The woman Na foolish one she can gt over 2ook why can she use d money to do something good for herself, so now she pay 4 d sex
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by CharlieMaria(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
208K Wey she for put for MMM...by now she go don get about 290K...She mumu no be small.
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Blackskinned: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
And the police arrested him

They should have arrested the promiscuous woman instead.

Cos her saying she consulted a spiritualist just to put an end to her abject poverty connotes the level she could reach just to be rich....she might have engaged in blood ritual if it comes her way,
And for her to have sex with a random man all in the name of getting rich is totally barbaric.

And to the spiritualist weldone ooo for this recession period you still manage get client

3 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by az94(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Brown Roof

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by gozzlin: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
That woman has amala in her skull, no brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by stefanweeks: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Princefrankie1:
Why arrest the spiritualist

Was the woman forced into opening her legs enabling the sex to be termed "marathon" grin

Some people sef.

Ask me my brother
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by hotspec(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK, Who is actually d criminal btw d man and d woman?
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by segebase(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
this guy must be Hussein bolt...

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by lollmaolol(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
He must be of Kenya, synonymous with anything Marathon
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by hotspec(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
az94:
Brown Roof
are those ur ancestors? Or idols in ur village?
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by stasius: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
SUPERMOON STORY!
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by oseiwe(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ikotun again??!!
deliverance from poverty costs N208k? wonderful!
white garment pastors sha
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by MrShine(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
cure for abject poverty yet she had 208k
Nigerians will never change
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by MrShine(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
cure for abject poverty yet she had 208k
Nigerians will never change

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by folasayolyn(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
javispj:
grin foolishness of the highest order.. in my opinion the guy did nothing wrong.. she paid for spiritual assistance, so the spirits would have to answer why her success is being delayed n as for the sex,,no be today boys start to dey lie to sleep with girl..it has tay lol.I don't know weather to call her cow or malu.. to me both n the lady r all the same

Honestly he didn't do anything wrong. maybe she didn't meet one of the conditions of the spirits. moreover we all know everything spiritual isn't fast. let her bring #500,000 and come for one week sexual marathon so we can check to know what's wrong
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by slimsoshady(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
She for just use that money play 2odd for bet9ja..mtcheew..waste.. cheesy grin
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by folasayolyn(f): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
javispj:
grin foolishness of the highest order.. in my opinion the guy did nothing wrong.. she paid for spiritual assistance, so the spirits would have to answer why her success is being delayed n as for the sex,,no be today boys start to dey lie to sleep with girl..it has tay lol.I don't know weather to call her cow or malu.. to me both n the lady r all the same

Honestly he didn't do anything wrong. maybe she didn't meet one of the conditions of the spirits. moreover we all know everything spiritual isn't fast. let her bring #500,000 and come for one week sexual marathon so we can check to know what's wrong that's what I would say if I were the guy

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
herich:
Nigerians and spiritual help.
as in ehn, e tire me bro..people run to spiritual thing meanwhile na just basic principles they need to apply. ignorance anyway they say kills more humans than hiv, malaria etc

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
When a woman has a beautiful face but an empty head it's the private part that suffers for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by olayinkafuny80(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
ijustdey:

[b]FAKE SPIRITUALIST ARRESTED OVER SEX DELIVERANCE

http://pmexpressng.com/fake-spiritualist-arrested-sex-deliverance/

kikikikikikikikiki,I dey in panyan
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by folasayolyn(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
abike12:
So basically she gave the 'spiritualist' booty and still paid him on top? Talk about jibiti ara cheesy

in spiritualist voice " life is good".
Re: Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos by abike12(f): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
folasayolyn:

in spiritualist voice " life is good".

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.