Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

[A MUST READ] 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Asking Her To Marry You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [A MUST READ] 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Asking Her To Marry You (636 Views)

21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer!!!!!! / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[A MUST READ] 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Asking Her To Marry You by amakoro(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
There are a lot of questions you have to answer before asking your girlfriend to marry you. You have to think it through and be convinced within you; that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. You don’t want to jump right in without being prepared first. Doing it right will strengthen your bride-to-be’s assurance that she is marrying the love of her life. Here are questions you must consider before asking her to marry you.

1. What’s Her Stand About Marriage?
Before you go ahead proposing to her, there are vital pieces of information you must have;
a. Full knowledge that she wants to get married and have children.
b. Be sure she is going to say yes when you pop the question. You can uncover this during conversation with the two of you.
c. Make sure she wants you as her husband. Does she use phrase like “when we get married?” or “do I have what it takes?”
When you find these subtle signs and many more, then you know she wants you as her husband and a big “YES” will be right word when you propose.

2. How To Avoid Making My Proposal Obvious?
Making your proposal obvious takes out the euphoria in it. You only need to let her know that soon you will ask her to marry, but don’t give out when because it should be a huge surprise. Keeping it from her might be a little difficult, especially when you try not to keep things from her. However, this one time won’t hurt and she will be very happy that you surprised her.

SEE FULL ARTICLE Here>>http://amarachia..com.ng/2016/11/proposal-idea-5-questions-you-must-answer-before-asking-her-marry-you.html

(1) (Reply)

US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija / Why Turning Your Man Into A House Husband Is A Bad Idea. / GOTV Short-changing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.