Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs (14678 Views)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks collyno, it feels nice having a male friend i could confide in. I wasn't wrong about him. He makes my day. grin

Please I would like to be Ur friend
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by scully95: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Satan Yahoo the real mad beast !
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Collyno82(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2017
quickly:

This was a speech by Botha or De Klerk and not Israel pm
Whoever but u sure got the message
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Collyno82(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks collyno, it feels nice having a male friend i could confide in. I wasn't wrong about him. He makes my day. grin
I encourage you to flow in the estacy friendship can offer. There is nothing compared with happiness, it makes the heart grow young. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Collyno82:

I encourage you to flow in the estacy friendship can offer. There is nothing compared with happiness, it makes the heart grow young. Cheers
on point, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Collyno82(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2017
thornapple:

on point, thanks.
Ur welcome dear
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by blueAgent(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
kikuyu1:

Though I blame xtianity,too many simie,the Israelites/Canaanites/Assyrians/Babylonians were all AFRICAN!

HaHaHaHaHa.....I laugh at you Dreamer.
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Collyno82(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
thornapple:

on point, thanks.
is bin a while. How are u doing
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Collyno82:
is bin a while. How are u doing
yes it has been and glad hearing From you once again.
I'm ok, thanks
You suddenly vanished. Have been much around except for the last couple of days i got busy with family issues.
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Collyno82(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2017
thornapple:

yes it has been and glad hearing From you once again.
I'm ok, thanks
You suddenly vanished. Have been much around except for the last couple of days i got busy with family issues.
yes it was intentionally planned. I hate being an addict of any sort. At a point I was waking n sleeping with NL
Re: Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs by Collyno82(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

My jewish priend, you know, you really can't blame me for my perspective about the jews.

History has taught me that “Anti-Semitism” began in Germany in the 1930s; but what I did not know until recently is the fact that at one time or other, the Jews have been expelled from every nation in Europe.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Now, unlike the asshole above me & his brain-dead ilks who thinks the universe revolves only around the parasitic, filthy, racist jews & their clueless, incestuous roasted-meat loving beast called Yahweh, I always look at things, not only objectively but also as an outside observer, before drawing my conclusions.

In the words of “His excellency - Idi-Amin Dada - Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth & Fishes of The Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Afrika in General & Uganda in Particular” - Adolf Hitler did not kill enough jews, and guess what? I am in concurrence with his blunt statement. grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40

Even though we know history is replete with the atrocities & abominable acts of your ancestors (the Jews); And even though the Jews are the only people in the world who have found hostility in every country in which they settled
in any numbers; Let Nairalanders adjudicate & decide who should be banned stoned to death between me on one hand - for daring to adore Adolf Hitler and your foolish ancestors on the other - for the racist, stupid & satanic commandments written in their Talmud.

The “Satanic Verses” of the Talmud (The Jews Sacred Bible)

1.) Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

2.) Erubin 21b: Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

3.) Sanhedrin 58b: If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

4.) Sanhedrin 57a: A Jew need not pay a gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work.

5.) Baba Mezia 24a: If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

6.) Sanhedrin 57a: When a Jew murders a gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

7.) Baba Kamma 113a: Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.

8.) Yebamoth 98a: All gentile children are animals.

9.) Abodah Zarah 36b: Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

10.) Sanhedrin 106a: Jesus’ mother was a LovePeddler - “She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters.” Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the “uncensored” text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, “Miriam the hairdresser,” had sex with many men.

11.) Kallah 51a: The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a woman’s menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a son of a niddah.

They said, what induced you to contradict the opinion of your colleagues? He replied, “I will prove it concerning him.” He went to the lad’s mother and found her sitting in the market selling beans.

He said to her, My daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will bring you to the world to come. (eternal life). She said to him, ‘Swear it to me.

Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his heart, said to her, what is the status of your son? She replied, when I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to me. Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.

“It was declared, ..Blessed be the God of Israel who revealed his secret to Rabbi Akiba…”

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding Talmud discussion is actually about Jesus Christ (the bastard boy who “uncovered his head” and was conceived in the filth of menstruation). The boy’s adulterous mother in this Talmud story is the mother of Christ, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in the Talmud).

12.) Rosh Hashanah 17a: Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

13.) Sanhedrin 90a: Those who read the New Testament (“uncanonical books”) will have no portion in the world to come.

14.) Shabbath 116a: Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

15.) Yebamoth 63a: States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

16.) Sanhedrin 55b: A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old).

17.) Sanhedrin 54b: A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

18.) Kethuboth 11b: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.

19.) Yebamoth 59b: A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

20.) Abodah Zarah 17a: States that there is not a w.hore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with. On one of his whorehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar leanred that there was one particular prostitute residing in a whorehouse near the sea, who would receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her, crossing seven rivers to do so.

During their intercourse the prostitute farted. After this the LovePeddler told Rabbi Eleazar: “Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven.” grin cheesy grin

21.) Baba Mezia 59b: A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate. (Is this not a clear-cut indication that Yahweh is a stupid & clueless God? grin cheesy grin)

22.) Menahoth 43b-44a: A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

Conclusively, I leave you with the golden words of Benjamin Franklin, which was made in a “CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION,” at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787.

This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.

[b]“I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some
reason for not returning.

Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots.

Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention”.
[/b] grin cheesy grin
@ Zoharariel a fool has said in his heart that there is no God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya / The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.