Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members (32318 Views)

Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members / Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by estigirl(f): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2016
MAY UR DEATH NOT BE IN VAIN
RIP IN PEACE GUY!
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
I don't even understand people sef.. How can the death of a soldier be making headlines here.. They new what they signed up for. God bless their souls.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Pangea:
I blame the parents naa!
They didn't send their only child to America or Europe to better their lots They sent him to join the army and fight boko haram? Imagine their only son?

He choosed his Career as All men do... cool
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Caleycash:
which useless hero?!... his born stupiid, how can you join the military when you er the only child of your poor parents?!, Nawa oo

Ah taya o
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
I weep for the soldiers that have layed down their lives for this country

This assholes called govt won't compensate their families.. ..
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by IRobot7(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Na all these things wey i go see go join armed forces, shey i dey crase? The NIGERIA ARMY IS FILLED WITH SABOTEURS!

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Pangea: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

He choosed his Career as All men do... cool

Which career?
Joining the army around this time is a death wish!
It's like playing a game of Russian Roulette with all the Chambers loaded!
It's not a career, it's suicide!
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by walade(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m the only child of my parents, no brother no sister. Even if i,m not with my senses i wil never join any force.

R.I.P DUDE, BUT YOU CHOSE A WRONG CAREER.

Please respect the dead. Death comes up several forms, ways and manners. Only son can be killed through robbery, assasination and accident , air mishap etc. Learn to thank God for your live and stop blaming the dead
Pangea:

Which career?
Joining the army around this time is a death wish!
It's like playing a game of Russian Roulette with all the Chambers loaded!
It's not a career, it's suicide!
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by nazjaja(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Theh hav buried his mates last week, he will hav to wait for d next batch

Every soul must test death.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by lastmessenger: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Buhari has failed us. We need another present as soon as possible.2019 seems too far.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Mayflowa(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2016
obaival:
Wasted lyf 4 wasted country

Really? Without these guys, you won't be breathing freely. Boko haram would have overrun each one of us. It is either we would be forced to carry arms or accept them as our slave masters. So don't speak like a child!
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by akaahs(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Eyaaaaah, him papa name nd him generational name don finish be that ooo. Any way R.I.P
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by nazjaja(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Lilimax post=51048951]Why would he join force if I may ask?[/quote

crazy question. you must die even in your mom 's warm.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP cry

May your death and blood be upon Buhary, Boko Haram sponsors and the entire members of this fraudulent administration of APC. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2016
rip soldier

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2016
still the political army officers will say we are winning the war to please their masters at the helm

1 Like

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Icecomrade: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2016
ybalogs:
You're a hero and will be remembered for giving your life for others to live.May Allah forgive your shortcomings and make Aljanat firdaus your final abode.

Nigerians like drama. Who will remember him as a hero?

You or Nigerians?
What are the names of the other soldiers who died and buried alongside the leit last week.

Person wey die, na his family loss, so when next you lack what to write

Type RIP, and move
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by keniolawumi56(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Most senseless comment I ever see on Nairaland.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Ddy(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
ybalogs:
You're a hero and will be remembered for giving your life for others to live.May Allah forgive your shortcomings and make Aljanat firdaus your final abode.

Who killed him, which religion sec killed him, which God do the people that killed him worship.Is it church or mosque? Why all this prayer?
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Greatpooss(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
While Nigerian politicians and her leaders cum looters are busy thinking about how to siphon and embezzle our resources, our Armed Forces are in the forest and wilderness trying so hard to protect us and bring lasting peace to our land. Lieutenant, your labour shall never be in vain and the sacrifice of your life to uphold the unity of this nation shall never be forgotten. Rest in peace gallant soldier Lt. A.K. Shekoni.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by ogaprime(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
History doesn't remember dose who lost dia lives fighting war,it only remembers and celebrates dose who sent dem!! Rip dear

Just Like adolf hitler, julius caesar, napoleon bonaparte, ojukwu, shekau. etc
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by obisdavinc(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP. but only son should not join army
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by oyinsho(f): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:

Your words are so mean!!! a little empathy for one another goes a long way.For the parents,families and friend may God almighty comfort them And for many of us that has one child may God keep them, we will not cast our young.Rest in peace AK Shekoni.

1 Like

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
What!

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2016
obisdavinc:
RIP. but only son should not join army
He is a lieutenant,a top officer in the army.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by thebestprice(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Glossyclick:
Photo: Soldier Who Was The Only Son Of His Parents Killed By Boko Haram Members

Lt. A.K Shekoni (pictured below) was killed during an operation against Boko Haram members a few days ago. His body, which was missing after the attack, was found yesterday in the forest. He was the only Son of his Parents. So Sad! May his soul rest in peace Amen. Photo credit: El-masjid Abdul Umar.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/11/photo-soldier-who-was-only-son-of-his.html?m=1
I see fear. and worries written all. over his face
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
*cummando!!!!!*

so? Shey any of Una don see NDA recruit form before? You don sign Ur life into their hands from day one. When it got to my parents turn after I've gone through all the stress of signatories (which involved a serving governor then), my mother started weeping. (and I'm the last of six children o) There and then I tore the form....Cos I saw her face like I was dead already. I'm sure she would cry more than that and even in heaven I won't be happy(that one Na if I go heaven sef grin )
Best decision I made in my life. cos I'm sure I'll be dead now cos I'm super tall and super stubborn.
Bottom line...I no wan dey see all these RIPs for dead soldiers...they chose the life!!!! They knew the risks
No be by uniform.... Na by liver! make Una no chop me o, just saying my mind
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by tompat86(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Ode ni e
Atleast av respect for d dead

1 Like

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by july66: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Glossyclick:
Photo: Soldier Who Was The Only Son Of His Parents Killed By Boko Haram Members

Lt. A.K Shekoni (pictured below) was killed during an operation against Boko Haram members a few days ago. His body, which was missing after the attack, was found yesterday in the forest. He was the only Son of his Parents. So Sad! May his soul rest in peace Amen. Photo credit: El-masjid Abdul Umar.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/11/photo-soldier-who-was-only-son-of-his.html?m=1
- thought officers don't go to war front? I thought their role is to strategies while the other ranks go to war front. Moreover, as the only son, was it wise to join the army knowing the risks involved,
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Praktikals(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2016
R.I.P
May the good lord console the family he left behind. So sad.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Praktikals(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2016
tompat86:

Ode ni e
Atleast av respect for d dead
He is an ódè of the purest breed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over Codeine In Ijebu Ode - Pictures / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) / Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.