Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members (32437 Views)

Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members / Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Abeymills(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2016
My good pipu dis is huge o nowadays na senior officers of a whole bubuharis army officers dey die like fowl hmmmmmm 1day d truth will prevail
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Heineken(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2016
Naija ain't worth doing for. The country no sure at all..... Rest in peace bro. Make God dey protect my guy too there....
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Duah40(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Wow,such is lyf...RIP in bro
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=nazjaja post=51049503][/quote] embarassed
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by kraftykc(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2016
This is incorrect, this guy went missing about 2 years ago. He didn't just die recently! I also went to school with his brother so all this talk about only child is strange.

RIP nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by owensking(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2016
That's WAR!...young men(the soldiers) dying, old men(the government) talking.
May the good lord rest his soul, Amen
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Emmahunk(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Caleycash:
which useless hero?!... his born stupiid, how can you join the military when you er the only child of your poor parents?!, Nawa oo

That's harsh. Following his dreams and probably being patriotic does not mean being born stupid. Speak no evil of the dead.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by durella32: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
R.I.P bro...na men with mind dy fit sign military form...u did nt die in vain..the struggle continues...u will always be in my prayers..cos I bliv someday I wil be posted to d north east too...ride on REALMAN...
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by adedehinbo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
Theh hav buried his mates last week, he will hav to wait for d next batch

*modified*
To all dos THINGS quoting me to say I have no respect or manners for d dead , I hope he has dashed you his gun and uniform since u have manners grin grin

Eyin werey
ogun lo maa pae danu
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by habsydiamond(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Adebowale89(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
HAH:
Sad

Boko Haram rearmed themselves with ransom they got for the release of chibok girls

Left to me the Boko haram and the chibok girls in their captivity should all be bombed, they can be regarded as collateral damage.

RIP officer

just like u read the words from my mouth. fb and bokoharam deal is more or less like sacrificing souls for multiple souls

the fg hidden decision without consulting the logistics and security experts is outright a weak transaction ever

I stand with your words, they shud bomb all the sambisa forest once and for run. repelling fiat war is the only means of solution to end d crisis in North east but they wouldn't do that coz they are using d war to gain some political point and embezzling of money

burutai properties is still fresh in memory. may God intervene
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by haywire07(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
adedehinbo:
ogun lo maa pae danu

Ati baba ,Iya ati gbogbo ebi e
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Valprof: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:

*modified*
To all dos THINGS quoting me to say I have no respect or manners for d dead , I hope he has dashed you his gun and uniform since u have manners grin grin

Eyin werey
weeeerrreyyyy grin
haywire07:

*modified*

Eyin werey
weeeerrreyyyy
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by FrankSean: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
my brothers in the Army we hail you for the effort and sacrifices. we love brothers may the Good LORD protect you guyz amen.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by oodo: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is how real men end their lives. Yes, dying for your country. RIP bro.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by adedehinbo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:

Ati baba ,Iya ati gbogbo ebi e
omo ale omo irankiran o maa san ku ni
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by sammhi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why would anyone be a soldier sef? Just trained to kill ! So sad
Even at 5m per month , I won't be a Soldier
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by haywire07(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
adedehinbo:
omo ale omo irankiran o maa san ku ni

Baba e ma san Ku , Iya e ma ya werey ni . Motor loma pa Iwo n tie
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by er7kan(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
R.I.P GALLANTLY RESTON!!!!
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m the only child of my parents, no brother no sister. Even if i,m not with my senses i wil never join any force.

R.I.P DUDE, BUT YOU CHOSE A WRONG CAREER.
and that won't stop u from dieing either... In life no one lives beyond his/her tym. So much babies on this forum..
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by boolet: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Glossyclick:
Photo: Soldier Who Was The Only Son Of His Parents Killed By Boko Haram Members

Lt. A.K Shekoni (pictured below) was killed during an operation against Boko Haram members a few days ago. His body, which was missing after the attack, was found yesterday in the forest. He was the only Son of his Parents. So Sad! May his soul rest in peace Amen. Photo credit: El-masjid Abdul Umar.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/11/photo-soldier-who-was-only-son-of-his.html?m=1

You are a liar. Adeyemi Kudus Shekoni has a brother who is a captain. He was my mate in the Nigerian Military School Zaria, while his brother was our year senior. In fact I believe he has more brothers, coming from a polygamy. Why are you adding salt to an already painful wound? You wanna sell your blog? Do you even know when he died and the circumstances sorrounding his death pronouncement? How could people be so unconventional!!! Guy you no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
cummando:
*cummando!!!!!*

so? Shey any of Una don see NDA recruit form before? You don sign Ur life into their hands from day one. When it got to my parents turn after I've gone through all the stress of signatories (which involved a serving governor then), my mother started weeping. (and I'm the last of six children o) There and then I tore the form....Cos I saw her face like I was dead already. I'm sure she would cry more than that and even in heaven I won't be happy(that one Na if I go heaven sef grin )
Best decision I made in my life. cos I'm sure I'll be dead now cos I'm super tall and super stubborn.
Bottom line...I no wan dey see all these RIPs for dead soldiers...they chose the life!!!! They knew the risks
No be by uniform.... Na by liver! make Una no chop me o, just saying my mind
Young man shut your mouth...
don't pour your unsuccessful entry to the army here ,if it was really your passion ,your mum would still let you go that's if you even make the final list.
Nigerians are so carlous, unencouraging people who would always complain for anything.
The young man gave his ultimate price to save and protect lives ,the least you could do was to not say anything or rip,but you're just lamenting and saying trash,. is it not people 1st,only,2nd 3rd or 4th child or children that die everyday?, on roads,places of work or accidents,health issues ranging from malaria to HIV,kidney or liver diseases,cancer,?
talking from a religious angle you all are mocking God indirectly, he gave up his only child as a living sacrifice that we may have life...How would yalll feel when bombs are rocking everywhere around you ,you'll be the first to say the government isn't doing anything,now someone gave his today for us to have a safe tomorrow and all that your deluded brain could think of is that he knew what he was getting into,that you don't want to see rip,Just be reasonable when you speak or type....anybody can die anytime ,Just pray to the Good Lord to keep you safe ...
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by adedehinbo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:

Baba e ma san Ku , Iya e ma ya werey ni . Motor loma pa Iwo n tie
ma worry oti sofo already
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Omonigeriarere: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Caleycash:
which useless hero?!... his born stupiid, how can you join the military when you er the only child of your poor parents?!, Nawa oo

So na only people wey join military dey die as the only son of their respective fathers? If you like no dey go out, the day death go come, he go come.

Get it right.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by sheffy87: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=adedehinbo post=51052721]omo ale omo irankiran o maa san ku ni[/quote

Dat serve him right....!
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Tamakay(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
The day u sign to join the NA that is the day u dug ur own 6ft. RIP guy and may God accept ur soul
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tamakay:
The day u sign to join the NA that is the day u dug ur own 6ft. RIP guy and may God accept ur soul
the day we all were born ,we dug our grave ,we are all mortal ,people die anytime ,what happened to people who say your words and turn 45 and have a terminal illness and die?
Pray for the grace of God
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

Young man shut your mouth...
don't pour your unsuccessful entry to the army here ,if it was really your passion ,your mum would still let you go that's if you even make the final list.
Nigerians are so carlous, unencouraging people who would always complain for anything.
The young man gave his ultimate price to save and protect lives ,the least you could do was to not say anything or rip,but you're just lamenting and saying trash,. is it not people 1st,only,2nd 3rd or 4th child or children that die everyday?, on roads,places of work or accidents,health issues ranging from malaria to HIV,kidney or liver diseases,cancer,?
talking from a religious angle you all are mocking God indirectly, he gave up his only child as a living sacrifice that we may have life...How would yalll feel when bombs are rocking everywhere around you ,you'll be the first to say the government isn't doing anything,now someone gave his today for us to have a safe tomorrow and all that your deluded brain could think of is that he knew what he was getting into,that you don't want to see rip,Just be reasonable when you speak or type....anybody can die anytime ,Just pray to the Good Lord to keep you safe ...
who u calling young man.....if u feel so passionate about it carry gun go fight
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by emajoe: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
ybalogs:
You're a hero and will be remembered for giving your life for others to live.May Allah forgive your shortcomings and make Aljanat firdaus your final abode.
Remembered by who?
Story did not carry family left behind.
Officer knew he was only child (about to end the family tree).
RIP tho.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
cummando:

who u calling young man.....if u feel so passionate about it carry gun go fight
I'm calling you young man ,should be degraded to a teen sef at your poor level of reasoning...
I'll like to know if you're actually this dull or you're acting up for what you said ..
I think its safe to say you're deluded.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by sigba(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:

*modified*

Eyin werey

You are such a fool.
I hope you are ready to be buried with your set of dead people. Cos u are next.
Re: Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members by Ucbiu(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have a very clean 206 2004 model full option, manual with nothing to repair, @ 700 in Kano, serious buyers can contact me thru 08036891984

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Fighting Over Traffic Issues In Owerri -Photos / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.