Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari (12996 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by presidency: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016

SULTAN DASUKI WAS A VOICE FOR PEACE –PRESIDENT BUHARI

President Muhammadu Buhari extends heartfelt condolences to the Dasuki family, the government and people of Sokoto State on the death of the 18th Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki.

President Buhari also commiserates with the Jama’atul Nasril Islam (JNI) and the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs over the demise of the remarkable traditional ruler that devoted his life, tenure of office to the promotion of peaceful coexistence and tolerance among diverse ethnic groups in Nigeria.

The President joins them in mourning the passing of one of Nigeria's most powerful voices for peace and unity in diversity, who diligently kept faith with the virtues of the Sardauna whom he had served as a public servant.

Apart from modernising the traditional institution to bring it in tune with changing times, President Buhari believes that the late Ibrahim Dasuki, who died on Monday at the age of 93, will be long remembered for his role in the creation of the present local government system in the country.

The President pays tribute to his contribution to national peace and development, particularly his significant role in producing the report that gave birth to the current local government councils.

President Buhari prays that Almighty Allah will comfort the family of his Eminence, grant the deceased eternal rest and reward his good virtues with Paradise.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media and Publicity)
November 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
God bless my President

5 Likes

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by adadadon(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
LalasticlalA Oga Buhari has hailed Dasuki'S father
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by eezeribe(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na Big Lie

6 Likes

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by holatin(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dead is a dreadful and funny thing, when you die, sum people go say gud thing about you just because you are dead.
It made me remember how linda ikeja abi na ikeji dey write all sort of bad tin about goldie but as soon as goldie die, na so aunty linda began writting awaresome eulogy. I no know d sultan but na im behaviour go judge am 4 where im dey go

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Brendaniel: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
I Booked this space for aliens on front page

lagosrd:
#JAIL THE SON , HAIL THE FATHER#

Memphis357:
Oya Buhari, if truly you're a man of peace and don't have a heart of vengeance as you claim, release Sambo Dansuki and allow him partake in the funeral rites of this late dad.
If Bubu the Mumu does this....... I go humbly suck my own prick!

ijebuloaded:
#BuhariMustGo now Trending on twitter... abeg mak somebdy elp create a new thread ...all i c here is 'Overwhelmed'

repogirl:
And Buhari is a voice for terrorism, riots, fighting and killing Shiites, baboons and dogs killing themselves, disobeying court orders, recession etc.
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by sylvar02(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
austinbrown:
Why u put that pics @ Op, Bubu came down from plane without washing his hands he started eating, why dis just dey disgrace us every time?

grin grin grin
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by repogirl(f): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
And Buhari is a voice for terrorism, riots, fighting and killing Shiites, baboons and dogs killing themselves, disobeying court orders, fulani herdsmen killings, recession etc.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Daraph(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well, I just want to use this medium to appreciate my Jehovah for what he has done for me.... What some people use about 3+ years to look for.... I got it within 11 months.....

Now a student of The Federal University of Technology,Akure (FUTA)

I appreciate your kindness my Lord...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by austinbrown: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why u put that pics @ Op, Bubu came down from plane without washing his hands he started eating, why dis just dey disgrace us every time?

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by superfelix: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rip Dasuki
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hypocritic dullarpo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by jonyima: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
i fear for this country
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by FABIANjONES: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Eternal rest grant to the dead O Lord...Amen

1 Like

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by twilliamx(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
O
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Jay542(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
An advocate for peace no mean say eem pikin no be thief. angry

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by kings09(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Story for d gods
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by ijebuloaded(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
#BuhariMustGo now Trending on twitter... abeg mak somebdy elp create a new thread ...all i c here is 'Overwhelmed'

1 Like

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by MizOmalicha(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Voice of PEACE mass
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Memphis357(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oya Buhari, if truly you're a man of peace and don't have a heart of vengeance as you claim, release Sambo Dansuki and allow him partake in the funeral rites of this late dad.

If Bubu the Mumu does this....... I go humbly suck my own prick!
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
But his son was an ATM for corruption.
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
GGG

1 Like

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by tempex88(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
from moroco
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by eezeribe(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
OK
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by LEXYCOM: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
k
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by casttlebarbz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by littlewonders: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
He wasn't suppose to ignore his part of condolence.

In other news:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE

Happy Tuesday Pals!
I stumbled on this beautiful government policy that is worthy reading and applying for.......

Relief for everybody:
Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much poo (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided its self on the amount of poo it gives our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough poo, please bring this to the attention of your Congressional Representative,
who has been trained to give you all the poo you can handle.

Sincerely,

The Senate committee on Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
My condolences to the bereaved family. May God comfort them & grant the departed soul an eternal rest.
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by lagosrd: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by angeltolly(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
it's only in Nigeria you have to die to be celebrated and become relevant sad

lagosrd:

Re: Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Death of Sultan Dasuki while his son is still in prison remind one of how Buhari's mum too died while he was in detention under IBB but was actually arrested by Sambo Dasuki.

Hmmmm. That is not the only repeated history I remember on a day like this.

I also remember how IBB was trying to force Ibrahim Dasuki on Sokoto people as Sultan. The people wanted someone else but Dasuki wanted the post. Someone advised him to accept the wish of Almighty Allah and forget the post, he refused and eventually got it. Thanks to IBB. However, when people of Nigeria massively voted for Dasuki's Deputy in the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Chief MKO Abiola as President of Nigeria... IBB opposed the will of the people as usual, Dasuki supported IBB decision and IBB annulled the election results but MKO decided to fight for his mandate....Sultan Dasuki advised MKO to accept the will of Almighty Allah as a good Muslim!!! The same Will Dasuki refused to accept as a Muslim too!!!! Both eventually lost the positions!

Today, both have fully accepted the will of Almighty Allah through death!

Life is ephemeral. Let us all fear God and uphold justice at all time so that bad history will not repeat itself in our lives.

I urge Muhammadu Buhari to please, in the name of Almighty Allah, allow Sambo to witness his father's burial today. Let us stop this history here.

Good morning friends once again

JUST*TO*MOVE*MINDS

*copied*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency Tussle: Votes May Sell For $5,000, $10,000 / Sex Scandal: Reps Summon US Ambassador, NHRC / "Reno Omokri Is Not Rogue" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.