Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? (4897 Views)

Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / The Death Of Prophet Mohammed - A Test of Prophethood / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by candymozi(f): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2007
hi people i have came across a topic where poeple were discussing about Jesus being God or not, so what about Mohammed? is he a rasul Allah? How do people believes in such a fairy tale?
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by mukina2: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2007

Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet

by Shaykh `Abdul Rahman `Abdul Khaliq

Muhammad the son of `Abdullah is Allah's Prophet and the Final Messenger Sent by Allah to the Inhabitants of Earth.

My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth. The evidences that show his veracity are abundant. None but an infidel, who out of arrogance alone, could deny these signs.

Among these proofs:

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the ac
counts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran.

Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.

4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah.

5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.

Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history.

Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.

7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in all his doings by those who believe in him.

Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat, drink, and clothe themselves.

Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled upon during his life.

During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in this Noble Prophet have fully adhered to his teachings. With some, this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to the Prophet's way in his personal matters regarding which Allah has not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments that the Messenger liked.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house, entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom, going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent, observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding, traveling and returning from travel, etc.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) taught and as he himself performed.

All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.

8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight. They chose to follow this Noble Prophet after they witnessed the signs of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers.

Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this did not turn them back from his religion.

My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any sense, that this Prophet was truly and really Allah's messenger and that he was not just a man who claimed prophethood or spoke about Allah without knowledge.

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal and legal make-up.

Muhammad described Allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe Allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who possesses such perfect mercy.

Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought.

In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding character and manners toward one' parents, relatives, fiends, family, humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a similar teaching.

All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring an) of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its miraculous architecture and perfection.

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion.

The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Aggressa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2007
Question: Is muhammed a prophet sent by allah?

@All,
I agree totally that muhammed is "a prophet" of allah. But the main question, just as m4malik rightly pointed out is "Who is allah?" Well, we've variously pointed out that although muslims are being deceived into thinking muhammed and Jesus are prophets of the same God, 'we know and we understand' that allah is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the God of All Grace and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; the Father of All Creation; Maker of Heaven and Earth.

We've variously posted historical and archeological evidences that shows that Allah was/is a deity of compromise between muhammed and the pagans of Makka. Most of Islamic rituals were incorporated from the same practice by the idolaters of makka. Islam is an ideology based on polytheistic belief: the Islamic chant of 'Allah u arkbar' correctly translated means allah is the "greatest". If so, "greatest" among who? Answer: Greatest among the other idols who are co-worshipped in the Kaabba. allah is a translation of the moon-god of the pagans of makka.
The "allahs" said in the Quran that And "WE" gave the gift of Psalms to David; but Islam denies the Sonship and/or divinity of Jesus Christ. However David said in the same Psalms, in reference to God the father and Jesus the son, that "And the Lord said to my Lord, sit though at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool". David also of the Jesus in Psalms that "Kiss the Son (Jesus) least he be angry,,,,,,,," We can go on and on, but the truth is that Islam is idolatory, a work of deception trying to gain credibility by alluding to Lord Jesus Christ.
So therefore, that muhammed is a prophet of allah is undoubtedly true, but the truth is that muhammed is NOT a prophet of the True and living God. Yahweh Tsidkenu; the Lord our Righteousness!!

A true test of a true prophet is the conformity of his/her doctrines to the scriptures. If Muhammed claims that allah sent the torah to the true prophets of old, how come the Quran is denying the Sonship and the Messianic office of Jesus Christ which have been promised and prophesied in various passages of the Torah or Taurat?

"By their fruits ye shall know them". A good tree will always bear good fruits. "Fruit" here indicates the doctrine of prophets and their way of life, as well as the life and lifestyle of their followers. We have seen that the doctrine of Muhammed is false and not consistent with the Torah/Taurat he claims allah sent. Now take a look at the life and lifestyle of muhammed, and that of his followers who were and still are very willing to take human life at the slightest opportunity. Muhammed was lying when he said he was not sure what God would do to him when he was about to die because time was up, in fact he knew he was going straight to hell!!

1 Like

Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by TayoD(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Mukina2,

M4malik just provided a good foundation upon which to begin my dissertation. Just like him, I felt the need to clarify the fact that this allah preached by Muhammad is definitely not the Jehovah revealed to us in the Bible. So while I refer to Jehoveh as God in my responses, I will refer to Muhammad's master as allah in the spirit of clarity and unambiguity.

Just like Paul argued with the Romans, I will put forth a human argument just to meet you at your level and show you the unreliabilty of the foundation on which you have laid the confidence of your faith. When we are done with that, we will move on to teach spiritual things with spiritual words to the edification of those who through use, have exercised their senses to discern both good and evil.

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.
Muhammad's purpoted illiteracy lends credence to the miracle of the Koran to those who have been deceived by this lie. There is absolutely no historical justification to believe Muhammad was unlettered. Many further hold on to this truth because of the Kora's epithet for Muhammad: an-nabi al-ummi , traditionally understood as meaning "the unlettered Prophet." As Kenneth Cragg and many others have demonstrated, an-nabi al-ummi should more properly be understood as "the Prophet for the unlettered" (that is, the Scriptureless), a translation consistent both with the grammar of the sentence as well as the Muhammad's view that the Koran is the revelation for a people without a sacred book: "We did not give [the Arabs] any previous books to study, nor sent them any previous Warners before you." (Koran 34:44).

On the other hand, it is highly unlikely for a successful merchant like Muhammad to be unable to read and write the receipts of his own business. He must have been able to read at least basic Arabic names, dates, goods, services - and, considering that many of his customers were Jews (another avenue for exposure to Judaism), he may even have had rudimentary skills in Aramaic.

And if we choose to ignore these facts, then there must have been one more trustworthy and truthful than Muhammad was who kept his books and ensured that Muhammad got the praise for being a truthful and honest, yet successful Merchant.  Such an one would be more entitled to be a Prophet ahead of Muhammad if we go by the yardstick of truthfulness being a pre-requisite for Prophethood.

To say that Muhammad never had any prior religious knowledge is an absolute rape of truth. For one, Muhammad grew up in the days when the Hanifs preached throughout Arabia the message of Monotheism with a firm belief in the after-life. Like Christianity, Hanifism was a proselyting faith whose ideology spread throughout the Hijaz. In fact, there exists a tradition recounting an astonishing meeting between Zayd, the Hanif, and a teen-aged Muhammad. The story was originally reported by Yunus ibn Bukayr on the authority of Muhammad's first biographer, Ibn Ishaq. While this appares to have been expunged from Ibn Hisham's retelling of Muhammad's life, M.J. Kister has catalogued no fewer than 11 other traditions that recount nearly identical versions of the story. In other words, apart from exposure to the religious pilgrims to the k'abba, Muhammad was well exposed to christianity and Hanifsm. Hear what Zayd the hanif said and compare to the Muslims confession of faith: "I serve my Lord the compassionate, that the forgiving lord may pardon my sin."

The Torah and the Gospel were not the only books copied by Muhammad, he also lifted some pages form the Jewish oral tradition and continues to prove himself to be a fraud. Why will the Christians and Jews believe him when they noticed he muddled up names, events and characters in his revelation called Koran.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ Mukina2 and Babs747,

Is what my brothers have said true?

I'm waiting. . . grin grin
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by mukina2: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2007
ok . .you finally arrived grin grin

@tayod as long as you guys post with name calling especailly to Prophet MUhammad (saw) i wont reply . .
if you can post without name caliin then i'll reply . . .
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by TayoD(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2007
Mukimuki babe,

ok . .you finally arrived
@tayod as long as you guys post with name calling especailly to Prophet MUhammad (saw) i wont reply . .
if you can post without name caliin then i'll reply . .

I've been busy all day and only had the chance to reply you now. Don't worry girl, you are always on my mind and in my prayers. wink

Isn't that an escape strategy again? Why don't you admit you have no clue to what is being discussed and move on from there. Or better still, why don't you ignore the so-called name calling and reply to others?
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is NOT a True Prophet

Among these untruths:

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

Let's assume it was indeed true that Muhammad remained an illiterate all his life, did he write the koran muslims now have in their hands? Was the koran not the works of certain sheiks who penned down words from the lips of men long long after Muhammad died? Is the koran like the bible based on ancient scripts written by the inspired prophets?
Which accounts in the koran are found in previous "scriptures"? The corrupt, apparently plagiarised scripts mohammed borrowed from the jews to give some form of credibility to his falsehood?

mukina2:

2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

What exactly did mohammed "foretell"? Can someone please let us have the exact quotations from the quran and where and when they happened?

mukina2:

3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran. Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.

1. Several false teachers also brought books too claiming to be "sent" by several certain gods!
2. Did Muhammad really bring the koran? Did he write it?
3. Peak pf "eloquence and clarity"? Where really does the sun set? In a muddy spring? Is the world according to mohammed still flat? What of the several abrogated and forgotten verses in the quran?
4. Order, grace and splendor in the quran? Does that include refering to others as apes, incitement to hate, intolerance and murder?

mukina2:

4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah.

Are we being merely economical with the truth here? Can you in all honesty compare the life history of this armed bandit, child molester and harbinger of evil to that of Abraham, Moses, Paul, David, John the Baptist? Upright? A man who should be in jail for raping a 6yr old? Truthful? What of the abrogated verses? Is this not the same man who encouraged muslims to lie if by that they can successfully attack their enemies?

mukina2:

5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.
Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.

Is this a criteria for prophethood? What of mahatma ghandi, martin luther king jr? Are they prophets sent by god too?

mukina2:

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history.
Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.

I remember once the NY times declaring Jesus Christ the most influential person over the last 2000 years. I also remember that the bible is the best selling book of ALL TIME!
Where is the biography of Muhammad beyond the lies and contradictions in the quran? Is that why muslims don't know whether wearing a veil is right or wrong and why muslims have no idea about the relevance of the beard they so religiously keep? Is it still a sexual organ?

mukina2:

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal and legal make-up.
Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

The author of this lies must be hallucinating!
Marriage - Is a man still allowed temporary marriages while the woman is forbideen? Is it still possible for a man to love 4 women EQUALLY as is the basis for marrying more than one wife? Why is it legal for a muslim man to marry a nonmuslim and a woman is expressly forbideen?
Can women still be beaten like goats? Is the woman now better than a mere sexual tool for a man?
Testimony - Is the woman's word in court now better than that of a donkey? Is her word still equal to a mere one-fourth of that of a man in court? Why is the woman not able to prove rape in an islamic court if indeed mohammed's hallucinations are to be regarded as "perfect laws based on justice and equality"?

On inheritance, is 8/7 still equal to 1?

mukina2:

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought.

Wisdom in mohammed? Does the sun still set in a muddy spring? Do people in the south and north poles still all have to face east when praying? Is sand still regarded as a hygeinic subsitute for water?

mukina2:

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion.

Is the earth still flat? Are mountains mere tent pegs to hold down the earth?

What a bunch of contradictions!
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by mukina2: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2007
Havila:

@ Who is allah?

In Arabic, Allah means literally the one God. It is pretty easy to understand how different languages give the same thing different names. Is it that unusual to hear Muslims call God another name, like "Allah", while you call him God or Lord? Some people have no minds; in the last decade, a growing phenomenon was seen on the internet and in published literature. Allah is said to be the “moon god” that Arabs worshiped, and Kaaba (The Muslims holiest place on Earth) is His temple. The evidence for this theory is the crescent that appears on the top of many mosques all over the world plus a fabricated picture of the "moon god".

This idea is very dangerous. If you believe that Muslims are worshiping an idol, then there is no basis even to talk to them. They are pagan idolaters like Hindus and Buddhists. It is alleged that although Islam is a monotheistic religion, the Muslims' only God is simply another idol that Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) chose (or in some versions of the story, he made it up).

To invalidate this foolish theory, one has to take the story from different angles.

The crescent is not a sybol of Islam, but of the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans are those tribes that moved to Turkey from east and middle Asia. They converted to Islam and built a huge Muslim Empire that ruled the whole Muslim world for centuries. When they took Islam as a religion they started using the lunar calendar, the calendar that was used by Muslims, Jews and early Christians. Even today, the flag of Turkey has a crescent on it. There was no crescent on any mosque built before the Ottomans era.

Prophet Abraham built the Kaaba for people to worship God. While pagan Arabs admitted this fact and even kept the stone where he used to stand to build the Kaaba (Abraham's station), they brought idols to the Kaaba and worshiped them to get closer to Abraham's Lord, Allah, God of gods. Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) came with the monotheistic message of Islam. Arabs defended these idols and refused to give up the religion of their fathers and grandfathers. They offered to Muhammad a deal, that is to worship their gods for one year, and they worship Allah alone for one year. A chapter of the Quran came with the response from God to this evil invitation

[Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. ]109:1-6

Later on, the Quran started calling Allah by other names. One of those holy names was Al-Rahman (the Gracious). Arabs wondered:"is this a new God?" The Quran responded again:

[Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. ]17:110

It is not a new god; it is a new name for the same God[b]. Allah has ninety nine names in Islam[/b]; all of them are holy and speak about different attributes of the same creator, almighty Allah. As an example, read these verses of the Quran:

[Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory; and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.]59:22-24

In the English translation of the Bible, you read, "Let us make man in our image”-Genesis 1:26-KJV.

The word Allah is used in all Arabic translations of the Bible. It was used in some English translations of the Bible like the original "Scofield Reference Bible"-reference: what is his name? by Deedat. In the New Testament, Jesus is believed to cry before his death "ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” Eloi is the exact Arabic word "Elahi" which comes from the same root as Allah.

I have no doubt that the word "Allah" is the oldest known name man called God with. For those who choose to ignore this fact and transgress, Muslims have nothing to offer. Allah says in the holy Quran:

[If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to Allah, they are indeed unjust wrong-doers.] 3:94

For Muslims, Allah is perfect. He has no partners. We worship Him and Him alone. Our faith is summarized in the holy Quran:

[Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.]112:1-4

1 Like

Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by candymozi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2007
babs787,
i just felt sorry for see so many people following such a false and devilish religion, the Quran was revealed by the unknown ghost to Muhammed, there are similary many proofs about that which i will show up after i studied the understanding of you people towards the religion islam,

Islam is a religion of corruption, war, hatred, and seflishness,  embarassed ,am i wrong? i will give a brief explanation about this but first i let others here to tell you about the falsehood of muhmammed pretend to be sent my Allah,  the preaching of Mohammed prophet & quran is making people to live like wild animal,  Why would Allah sent a religion that makes people to live ike wild animas where the practice of kiiling infedil (jihad), corrputions, hatred etc is among them ? True God has love towards his people, he wants them to live in peace not war, to have love towards each others not hatred, nor racism, Think twice before we start to discuss the real answers to this topic,

Mukina2,
Ismail is a son of slave , but stil God did not hate the descendence of ismail but its them who by the demonic spirits have formed for themself what is called Quran, i saw many people after they finish reading the Quran from the begining to the end, if not done a blood sacrifice of a sheep, they will gone mad, thats because of the strong disturbance of the full demonic spirits that have entered them,

May the true living God one day reveale to you himself and to save you from the world of demons, May he shows you his love and forgiveness for denying his words, Our God always is full of forgiveness, love, oneship ,

May the grace of the lord jesus be with you all, Amen.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by m4malik(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2007
@davidylan,. . .lol.

Well, let me help muki compare again. So, Muhammad was like any other Imam then, simply because he married and had children just like them, yeah?

Besides, here's why Muhammad is different from Moses (never mind that they both begin with an "M"wink:

1. Muhammad was a polygamist; Moses was a monogamist.

2. Muhammad took an underaged kid as wife; Moses took a grown woman as wife.

3. Muhammad justified his lust with the Qur'an; Moses condemned unrighteousness.

4. Muhammad never heard *allah* speak to him; Moses heard God speak to him many times.

5. Muhammad sinned many times; Moses sought after righteousness.

6. Muhammad was an Arab; Moses was a Jew.

7. Muhammad encouraged coitus interruptus among his followers; Moses repudiated sexual perversion.

8. Muhammad preached many *allahs* for Muslim worship; Moses preached only one true God for Jewish worship.

9. Muhammad was terrified at the prospect of dying; Moses was confident of God's goodness at his end.

10. Muhammad was not sure what his *allah* would do to him 'on that day'; Moses was privileged to stand with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration.

If this ideology of making Muhammad resemble Moses does not make the Muslim think again, it is not surprising that they've made the quraish prophet resemble every other prophet in all religions.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by candymozi(f): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2007
God bless you , thanks be to m4malik,
lets see what the muslim still have to say, you know the devil have made their heart as strong as the hardest rock,

1. Muhammad was a polygamist; Moses was a monogamist.

2. Muhammad took an underaged kid as wife; Moses took a grown woman as wife.

3. Muhammad justified his lust with the Qur'an; Moses condemned unrighteousness.

4. Muhammad never heard *allah* speak to him; Moses heard God speak to him many times.

5. Muhammad sinned many times; Moses sought after righteousness.

6. Muhammad was an Arab; Moses was a Jew.

7. Muhammad encouraged coitus interruptus among his followers; Moses repudiated sexual perversion.

8. Muhammad preached many *allahs* for Muslim worship; Moses preached only one true God for Jewish worship.

9. Muhammad was terrified at the prospect of dying; Moses was confident of God's goodness at his end.

10. Muhammad was not sure what his *allah* would do to him 'on that day'; Moses was privileged to stand with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2007
this allah sef
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by mrpataki(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2007
@ Havila,
Thanks Brother, nice reveal here too.
Havila:

@mrpataki and all,
First, let me greet you all in the manner of Apostle Paul: Greetings in the name of God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!, Grace to you all, and Peace from Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!!
What a wonderful discuss. I thought of responding too to Muki's 'copy and paste', but no need again since you've done more than enough great job in revealing the lies contained therein.
In summary, two (2) themes that came out of this forum/topic are that:

(1) Yes, Muhammed is a "prophet" of a god called "allah" (?? al-illah, the Arab pagan's moon god) as he and his ignorant followers claim; but "allah" is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; Who was, Who is, and is to come; the Only Living God, the Creator; Yahweh Tsidkenu - the Lord our Righteousness!.

(2) Yes, Muhammed was prophesied in the Book of Deuteronomy; not in Deut 18:18 BUT in Deut 18:20 where God talked about the false prophets who will come, muhammed is just one of them because he fulfills all the qualifying characteristics of the passage. Here:
No wonder Muhammed, at the point of death, said he was not sure of what God will do to him or where he would go. I believe that in the phrase "shall die" contained in the passage above, God is declaring his judgement on both the body and the soul of all such prophets. (Ref: Matthew 10 vs 28: ,,,,,,,,:"but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell.")

DEEP and WORD!!!!!
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by shahan(f): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2007
Bless! smiley
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by candymozi(f): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2007
Good Job Mrpakati,shahan, havila, davidylan, m4malik and all the rest here may the almight God increase your knowlegde in understanding his true words, you have given a true meaning to this topic so lets see what those of mukina2, babs787 still have to say,

anything mukina2 and babs787/ do you still have anything to say before we continue to tell you how truthfull and living our God is cheesy  (turn to me and be saved all you ends of the earth for iam God and there is no other ISAIAH 45:22)
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by TayoD(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2007
While enough evidence has been adduced by you guys to confirm the delusions of the muslims that Muhammad is the Prophet refered to in Deuteronomy 18:18, I will like to put an icing on the cake by providing a conclusive evidence form the same chapter.
Deut 18:18 -I will  raise them up a Prophet from among their brethen, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

I will like us to focus on the phrase: among their brethen. Question is who does the Lord have in mind when He used that phrase? Was He refering to the 12 tribes and brothers of Isreal (Jesus lineage), or was He refering to their distant cousins through Ishmael (Muhammad's lineage)? The answer can be found in Deuteronomy 18:2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the LORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them.

It is obvious to everyone who can read that the phrase refers to the 12 tribes of Isreal as used in the same context provided in verse 2. Levi was of particular interest in that verse but the phrase among their brethren was used to refer to the entire 12 tribes. Now how these Mohammedians can apply that phrase to the Arabian Bedoiun Prophet just beats my imagination. Talk about stretching the truth.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by shahan(f): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2007
Good point. I don't know how many 'tribes' we have in Nigeria; but maybe someday Dr. Zakir Naik will try to convince muslims that Muhammad was predicted in the Nigerian constitution, since he sees Muhammad in every document. Or maybe someday another will post a 'research' in the attempt of proving that Muhammad was prophesied in Harry Potter!
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by babs787(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2007
malik,

u said muhammed (saw) wasnt a prophet, i told u to back it with proof and i  didnt make reference to mukina's quote. funny you, u said he's not a prophet and u failed to back it up.

if uve been reading my posts, ve beenbacking everything up with quotes even from your bible eg jesus as the only begotten son, saviour, dying for your sin etc.
so if u want to criticise my prophet, back it up with quotes frm your bible and my book too.

mukina quoted some verses from the bible for you in which muhammed(saw) was prophesied  but instead of you to go over it, u said u would come up with who the verses were referring to, fine, go on.

Tayod,

Why hiding the truth. Why can't you learn the meaning of brethren.

The brethren of Israelites (descedants of Abraham through Isaac) are Ishmaelites (descendanrs of Abraham through ismaelites. Jesus cannot be the prophet mentioned in deutronomy as he was an Israelite, otherwise it would have been “a prophet from among yourselves”
If you want to compare moses to jesus as being the one referred to, please compare using the below as criteria
1.birth
2. family life
3. death
4. career
5. forced (emigration)
6. encounter with enemies (battles)
7. when was revelation written down, during or after their life?
8. nature of teachings, spiritual, new law
9. acceptance of leadership by his people

havila,

2) Yes, Muhammed was prophesied in the Book of Deuteronomy; not in Deut 18:18 BUT in Deut 18:20 where God talked about the false prophets who will come, muhammed is just one of them because he fulfills all the qualifying characteristics of the passage.

it seems u r confused. u said he wasnt mentioned and now u said he was mentioned. stick to one pls.

IF YOU ALL AGREE THAT MUHAMMED (SAW) IS A PROPHET SENT BY ALLAH, WHAT THE FUSS ALL ABOUT? BE SPECIFIC PLS
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by mrpataki(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2007
@ babs787,
Funny how you see the truth staring right infront of you, yet you pretend that it is not there.

All your enquiries have been answered in my response above, please read it through.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by TayoD(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
@babs747,

The brethren of Israelites (descedants of Abraham through Isaac) are Ishmaelites (descendanrs of Abraham through ismaelites. Jesus cannot be the prophet mentioned in deutronomy as he was an Israelite, otherwise it would have been “a prophet from among yourselves”

Are you unable to read now? I know you will never accept the truths revealed in other scriptures regarding Jesus as the one prophesied about in Deuteronomy 18:18, and that is why I provided the proof in Deuteronomy 18:2 which I now quote again: Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the LORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them.. So are you saying among their brethren mentioned here in verse 2 also refers to Ishmael? I hope you are truthful enough to acknowledge that is not so. In any case, if the phrase in verse 2 refers to the 12 brothers of Isreal, why should the one in verse 18 means something else? And by the way, the Bible would have refered to Ismael as cousins. Search that word and you will find it is very well used in the Bible. I'm sure you know there is a difference between brethren and cousin.

Your Koran expressly says in chapter 34 verse 44 that Mohammed was sent to the unlettered, so why are you trying to prove he was sent to the people who were already lettered: the Jews? "We did not give [the Arabs] any previous books to study, nor sent them any previous Warners before you." (Koran 34:44). And isn't it said to the Jews that: "to you your religion, ?" Isn't that contradictory to Deuteronomy 18:18 which will imply that the Jews are to leave their religion and listen to what that Bedouin Prophet had to say?
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by sokislam(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2007
Muhammed is never the Prophet of God, but he is the prophet Allah. I will proof that very soon.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2007
sokislam:

Muhammed is never the Prophet of God, but he is the prophet Allah. I will proof that very soon.

Yet another confused individual who like others before him needs to run to google to "copy and paste" his "proof"!

Can you please explain what you mean by "God" and "allah"? Are you now confirming what we all knew all along that both Allah and the christian God are NOT the same?
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by candymozi(f): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2007
davidylan i understood what he meant, Allah is the god of idols , so he is right muhammed is not a prophet of the living God but of Allah, their Allah is the god of darkness, hatred, killing, corruptions, etc as i mentioned earlier.

May the true living God have mercy on you sokislam,
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by shahan(f): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
davidylan:

Yet another confused individual who like others before him needs to run to google to "copy and paste" his "proof"!

@Davidylan,
How bodi? Abeg, I don't think our beloved brother sokislam is confused. He is beloved and knows Jesus Christ. Here's why:

sokislam:

A word is enough for the wise, these I suppose should make our Muslim brother think and seek for how their sins can be forgiven, instead of rejecting and mocking the one that can save them from their sins.

May God bless you my Muslim friends.

I know a muslim when I read one. Muslims don't talk like our beloved sokislam. In the spirit of love and brotherhood, I think you owe him an apology.

Peace and blessings.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Genial(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2007
shahan:

@Davidylan,
How bodi? Abeg, I don't think our beloved brother sokislam is confused. He is beloved and knows Jesus Christ. Here's why:

I know a muslim when I read one. Muslims don't talk like our beloved sokislam. In the spirit of love and brotherhood, I think you owe him an apology.

Peace and blessings.

Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to get a few things clear. Shahan, what is Davidylan supposed to apologise for here? And for what reason(s)? Did you mean that:

1. Davidylan should apologise to sokislam because sokislam is a Christian, not a Muslim.

OR

2. Davidylan should apologise to sokislam for calling him a confused individual.

Which one is it?
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2007
Oh sorry, i thought sokislam was one of those muslim appologists always "waiting. . . " for non-existent "proofs".

Sorry bro to have confused you with idol worshipping heretics.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by shahan(f): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2007
@Genial,

The gentleman has responded to the point:

davidylan:

Oh sorry, i thought sokislam was one of those muslim appologists always "waiting. . . " for non-existent "proofs".
Sorry bro to have confused you with idol worshipping heretics.

Cheers. cheesy

And thanks, davidylan for being such a gentleman.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2007
allah and Mohammed are one and the same since a revelation always came when Mo was in dire straits about an issue.
So Mo sent himself.
End of story.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by TayoD(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2007
allah and Muhammad are one and the same since a revelation always came when Mo was in dire straits about an issue.
So Mo sent himself. End of story.
I don't believe you are further from the truth. There were no witnesses at all regarding the visits of this 'angel Gabriel'. All the Bible Prophets had witnesses to their divine encounters.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by grillotoy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2007
@ mukina dat is d best ans any1 can give once again welldone
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by sokislam(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2007
So you guy knows the dangers of Islam?, and you don't confront it why?, there are lot of debate here in the forum that need your knowledge and attention, I therefore advice you guys to enter these different Chat rooms and show to the Muslims with love and care that Islam is not good for them. And that is what I have been doing some fews past days with some of my muslims friend. Are you ready or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran / How Should We Observe Laylat Al-qadr And When Is It? / Nigerian Muslim Clerics Seen Dancing Naira Marley's Soapy Dance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.