Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? (4903 Views)

Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / The Death Of Prophet Mohammed - A Test of Prophethood / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2007
someone in another forum put it this way.

Sure, Safiya, a young and beautiful girl of 17, was madly in love with the old, smelly and toothless Muhammad who was 60 years old. This is very normal. Actually she fell in love with him at the age of 15 when Muhammad ordered her father Huyah ibn Akhtab to be beheaded along with the prisoners of Bani Quraiza and his body be dumped in a ditch along with other victims just like Saddam Hussein buried his victims. I can imagine her hearing the story of how her father was butchered and feeling the intense love for his murderer right away. Her love increased when Muhammad tortured to death her young husband of one year, who happened to be her cousin too. This is very natural for women to fall in love with filthy old men who kill their fathers and husbands. When Bilal took her by the decapitated body of her husband, her cousin became hysteric and started shouting in panic. Muhammad said take this devil away from here. But Safiya felt Hot right away and could not wait to with Muhammad.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2007
Allahs greatest command to his beloved prophet.

Qur’an 33:50 “O Prophet! We have made lawful to you all the wives to whom you have paid dowers; and those whom your hands possess out of the prisoners of war spoils whom Allah has assigned to you; and daughters of your paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of your uncles and aunts, who migrated with you; and any believing woman if the Prophet wishes her; this is a privilege for you only, and not for the rest of the Believers; We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom they possess; in order that there should be no difficulty for you and that you should be free from blame.”

and we call Idi Amin a bad man?
He was merely following the footsteps of the "noble" one
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by abdkabir(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2007
Gbo gbo wa, in our selfish desire to protect out interest or what we've been brought up with, go to all extent in destroying the belief of the other. U read some book and reproduce it trying to convert another that ur religion is right, then another who might think he's better inclined academically starts proving what he's not certain about because some bunch of people have done their studies and you freaking believe it.

I'm a Muslim to start with and i am happy not to take Sides. For hundreds of years we've all been taking sides thinking ours is right. Two things contribute to African poverty, the lines of division in religion and ethnicity. And interestingly , 1000 years ago none of us were either Muslim nor Christain.Why not celebrate the unity of purpose and d fact that@ least we serve one God.

U christain, what do u know of the affairs of the world gan?, except of the little things the lord has shown to u. U Muslim, because u have been granted a bit of knowledge, u have now turned to Mr know it all.?

The world is more complpex than we all think, hold on to your belief if it helps you out.And follow the path of Objectivity and Clearity.For me,My God is one God, and my allegiance to the One, Olorun,Eledumare,Oba Ayeraye,Allah which by the way is different from (Al-lat : the goddes worshipped b4 Muhammed),Chineke,Dios and whtever name u call Him.

Many have pondered about these affairs u worry yourself about and have surrendered to God. Indeed the the wise is the one who knows he's not wise.

With Love
Naija,Africa,Humanity,Existence for Ever.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nella(f): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2007
muhammed was evil!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by abdkabir(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2007
Nella is not Evil smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 02, 2007
abdkabir:

Gbo gbo wa, in our selfish desire to protect out interest or what we've been brought up with, go to all extent in destroying the belief of the other. U read some book and reproduce it trying to convert another that your religion is right, then another who might think he's better inclined academically starts proving what he's not certain about because some bunch of people have done their studies and you freaking believe it.

I'm a Muslim to start with and i am happy not to take Sides. For hundreds of years we've all been taking sides thinking ours is right. Two things contribute to African poverty, the lines of division in religion and ethnicity. And interestingly , 1000 years ago none of us were either Muslim nor Christain.Why not celebrate the unity of purpose and d fact that@ least we serve one God.

U christain, what do u know of the affairs of the world gan?, except of the little things the lord has shown to u. U Muslim, because u have been granted a bit of knowledge, u have now turned to Mr know it all.?

The world is more complpex than we all think, hold on to your belief if it helps you out.And follow the path of Objectivity and Clearity.For me,My God is one God, and my allegiance to the One, Olorun,Eledumare,Oba Ayeraye,Allah which by the way is different from (Al-lat : the goddes worshipped before Muhammed),Chineke,Dios and whtever name u call Him.

Many have pondered about these affairs u worry yourself about and have surrendered to God. Indeed the the wise is the one who knows he's not wise.

With Love
Naija,Africa,Humanity,Existence for Ever.

I like you.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by abdkabir(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2007
For one thread u diss my post and another one u praise am.

well sha, i no go add fuel to fire.

I like you too ma. wink
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by olabowale(m): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2008
@Babyosisi:

someone in another forum put it this way.

Sure, Safiya, a young and beautiful girl of 17, was madly in love with the old, smelly and toothless Muhammad who was 60 years old

And much less than a decade, I will be 60 years old. And up till now, I have no cavity and I am definitely not smelly. Yet I am very inferior to the Quality of Muhammad (as).

I think your person who you quoted, thinks every 60 year old person smells like Bengay; its not like that with the prophet and his followers.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by reindeer: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
@abdkabir
didnt know ill find one very sensible person here.
You are a really reasonable person,and i think you shold leave alone those self-righteous know-it-alls alone.
they just dont get it, and they'll argue till kingdom come.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Frizy(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2008
Won tuntun dey bi. angry
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by samba123(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2008
reindeer:

@abdkabir
didnt know ill find one very sensible person here.
You are a really reasonable person,and i think you shold leave alone those self-righteous know-it-alls alone.
they just don't get it, and they'll argue till kingdom come.

arque them in the best way

that what My Quran say. cool
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Sarauniya(f): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2008
It's Amazing to see how narrow minded, strong headed and Daft Nigerians can actually be. You come into a Muslim Forum and insult that which they believe in, how mature! Funny thing is most of the anti-Islamic posts here come from prejudiced and angry people who know NOTHING whatsoever about Islam. So hey, my advice to you people here is: "Whether you agree or disagree with our views, Just LIVE and LET LIVE!"

Eid Mubarak Ya Ayyuhal Muslimeen!
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by davidylan4(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2008
Sarauniya:

It's Amazing to see how narrow minded, strong headed and Daft Nigerians can actually be. You come into a Muslim Forum and insult that which they believe in, how mature! Funny thing is most of the anti-Islamic posts here come from prejudiced and angry people who know NOTHING whatsoever about Islam. So hey, my advice to you people here is: "Whether you agree or disagree with our views, Just LIVE and LET LIVE!"

Eid Mubarak Ya Ayyuhal Muslimeen!

If only your muslim "brethren" like ayinba1, olabowale, frizy, samba and co would take your own advice.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by focused123(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
No, Muhammed is not a prophet.

He is a warlord.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by muhsin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
Whatsoever. cheesy

We believe Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, is the last prophet sent by God to this universe. Many, many scholars of different centuries, different religion; Arabs and non-Arabs, Muslims and non-Muslims, etc, subscribe to this. Then who are you to deny this irrefutable fact? tongue

Nonentity. grin
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by focused123(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
muhsin:

Whatsoever. cheesy

We believe Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, is the last prophet sent by God to this universe. Many, many scholars of different centuries, different religion; Arabs and non-Arabs, Muslims and non-Muslims, etc, subscribe to this. Then who are you to deny this irrefutable fact? tongue

Nonentity. grin

You are very stupid and very gullible. Your brain is full of sawdust.

Only in the WISHFUL thinking of the followers of Muhammad could they PROVE that Muhammad was ever mentioned or predicted anywhere in the Torah especially since he is not of the descendants/seed of Issac.
The Biblical verse mentioned above pertained ONLY to the descendants of Jacob - of whom Moses was one - and no other branch of the family of Abraham; Muhammad after all, is allegedly descended from Ishmael and hence cannot be the one among the predicted.

Neither is Muhammad mentioned anywhere in the New Testament no matter how his followers, in DESPERATION, try their best to contort language, deform history and twist logic.
Besides, from the death of Moses to the advent of Muhammad there were numerous OTHER Hebrew prophets, everyone of them was a descendant of Isaac and not of Ishmael.

In fact, the Torah instructs the Israelites -

Deut. 13:2-4 "… if there arises amongst you a prophet or a dreamer …urging you to follow other gods…pay no attention to the words of that prophet or dreamer, "

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 5.277        Narrated byAbu Huraira
The Prophet said, "Had only ten Jews believe me, all the Jews would definitely have believed me."

Muhammad fitted this description so completely that among the TENS of THOUSANDS of Jews in the Arabian Peninsula, not even TEN individuals were willing to follow Muhammad even upon PAIN of DEATH

61:6 "And Jesus, the son of Mary, said: 'Children of Israel, I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming that (which was revealed) before me in the Torah, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad, the Praised One.' But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, 'this is sorcery!'"

It is incumbant upon the followers of Muhammad to show a single verse in the New Testament predicting the arrival of one called Ahmad, especially one such as the alleged Muhammad who turned out to be a blood thirsty theological, sexual and economic PREDATOR and not a 'comforter' in the mold of the saintly Jesus

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 5772        Narrated byAbdullah ibn Salam
The description of Muhammad is written in the Torah and also that Jesus, son of Mary, will be buried along with him. AbuMawdud said that a place for a grave had remained in the house. Tirmidhi transmitted it.

There is not one single Muhammadan on the face of planet Earth - or anywhere else in the universe - who can point out such a PREDICTION anywhere in either the Hebrew Bible or the New Testament
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by muhsin(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
I only and only smiled at your post.

Intelligence is really priceless. And for that reason its hardly gotten easily.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Ndipe(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2012
Great post.

Aggressa: Question: Is muhammed a prophet sent by allah?

@All,
I agree totally that muhammed is "a prophet" of allah. But the main question, just as m4malik rightly pointed out is "Who is allah?" Well, we've variously pointed out that although muslims are being deceived into thinking muhammed and Jesus are prophets of the same God, 'we know and we understand' that allah is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the God of All Grace and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; the Father of All Creation; Maker of Heaven and Earth.

We've variously posted historical and archeological evidences that shows that Allah was/is a deity of compromise between muhammed and the pagans of Makka. Most of Islamic rituals were incorporated from the same practice by the idolaters of makka. Islam is an ideology based on polytheistic belief: the Islamic chant of 'Allah u arkbar' correctly translated means allah is the "greatest". If so, "greatest" among who? Answer: Greatest among the other idols who are co-worshipped in the Kaabba. allah is a translation of the moon-god of the pagans of makka.
The "allahs" said in the Quran that And "WE" gave the gift of Psalms to David; but Islam denies the Sonship and/or divinity of Jesus Christ. However David said in the same Psalms, in reference to God the father and Jesus the son, that "And the Lord said to my Lord, sit though at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool". David also of the Jesus in Psalms that "Kiss the Son (Jesus) least he be angry,,,,,,,," We can go on and on, but the truth is that Islam is idolatory, a work of deception trying to gain credibility by alluding to Lord Jesus Christ.
So therefore, that muhammed is a prophet of allah is undoubtedly true, but the truth is that muhammed is NOT a prophet of the True and living God. Yahweh Tsidkenu; the Lord our Righteousness!!

A true test of a true prophet is the conformity of his/her doctrines to the scriptures. If Muhammed claims that allah sent the torah to the true prophets of old, how come the Quran is denying the Sonship and the Messianic office of Jesus Christ which have been promised and prophesied in various passages of the Torah or Taurat?

"By their fruits ye shall know them". A good tree will always bear good fruits. "Fruit" here indicates the doctrine of prophets and their way of life, as well as the life and lifestyle of their followers. We have seen that the doctrine of Muhammed is false and not consistent with the Torah/Taurat he claims allah sent. Now take a look at the life and lifestyle of muhammed, and that of his followers who were and still are very willing to take human life at the slightest opportunity. Muhammed was lying when he said he was not sure what God would do to him when he was about to die because time was up, in fact he knew he was going straight to hell!!
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Ndipe(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2012
Great post. I have no doubt that muhammed is a prophet from allah, the question I always pose to all who maintain that Christianity and muslims worship the same Supreme Being. From the old testament, prophets had foretold the coming of the Savior and Jesus Christ fulfilled all these prophecies. Now, immediately after His Baptism, it's recorded in the Holy Bible that the Holy Spirit descended on Him like a dove and a voice from Heaven was heard saying that Jesus Christ was His Beloved Son. Now, if God would testify through his prophets like John the Baptist that Jesus Christ was His Son, why would He turn around and tell mohammed a different story countering His earlier claim in the Holy Bible. So, if muslims say that mohammed is a prophet from allah, no wahala, he was, but let it be known that allah is not the same as the Christian God.

Aggressa: Question: Is muhammed a prophet sent by allah?

@All,
I agree totally that muhammed is "a prophet" of allah. But the main question, just as m4malik rightly pointed out is "Who is allah?" Well, we've variously pointed out that although muslims are being deceived into thinking muhammed and Jesus are prophets of the same God, 'we know and we understand' that allah is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the God of All Grace and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; the Father of All Creation; Maker of Heaven and Earth.

We've variously posted historical and archeological evidences that shows that Allah was/is a deity of compromise between muhammed and the pagans of Makka. Most of Islamic rituals were incorporated from the same practice by the idolaters of makka. Islam is an ideology based on polytheistic belief: the Islamic chant of 'Allah u arkbar' correctly translated means allah is the "greatest". If so, "greatest" among who? Answer: Greatest among the other idols who are co-worshipped in the Kaabba. allah is a translation of the moon-god of the pagans of makka.
The "allahs" said in the Quran that And "WE" gave the gift of Psalms to David; but Islam denies the Sonship and/or divinity of Jesus Christ. However David said in the same Psalms, in reference to God the father and Jesus the son, that "And the Lord said to my Lord, sit though at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool". David also of the Jesus in Psalms that "Kiss the Son (Jesus) least he be angry,,,,,,,," We can go on and on, but the truth is that Islam is idolatory, a work of deception trying to gain credibility by alluding to Lord Jesus Christ.
So therefore, that muhammed is a prophet of allah is undoubtedly true, but the truth is that muhammed is NOT a prophet of the True and living God. Yahweh Tsidkenu; the Lord our Righteousness!!

A true test of a true prophet is the conformity of his/her doctrines to the scriptures. If Muhammed claims that allah sent the torah to the true prophets of old, how come the Quran is denying the Sonship and the Messianic office of Jesus Christ which have been promised and prophesied in various passages of the Torah or Taurat?

"By their fruits ye shall know them". A good tree will always bear good fruits. "Fruit" here indicates the doctrine of prophets and their way of life, as well as the life and lifestyle of their followers. We have seen that the doctrine of Muhammed is false and not consistent with the Torah/Taurat he claims allah sent. Now take a look at the life and lifestyle of muhammed, and that of his followers who were and still are very willing to take human life at the slightest opportunity. Muhammed was lying when he said he was not sure what God would do to him when he was about to die because time was up, in fact he knew he was going straight to hell!!
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by bright007(f): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2012
Ndipe: Great post. I have no doubt that muhammed is a prophet from allah, the question I always pose to all who maintain that Christianity and muslims worship the same Supreme Being. From the old testament, prophets had foretold the coming of the Savior and Jesus Christ fulfilled all these prophecies. Now, immediately after His Baptism, it's recorded in the Holy Bible that the Holy Spirit descended on Him like a dove and a voice from Heaven was heard saying that Jesus Christ was His Beloved Son. Now, if God would testify through his prophets like John the Baptist that Jesus Christ was His Son, why would He turn around and tell mohammed a different story countering His earlier claim in the Holy Bible. So, if muslims say that mohammed is a prophet from allah, no wahala, he was, but let it be known that allah is not the same as the Christian God.

well said!

1 Like

Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by dexmond: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
BABYOSISI IS BACK ON NAIRALAND. MISSED THOSE INTELLIGENT POSTS. WE LOVE YOU Davidddylan, Babyosisi and other great minds who have continued to open our eyes on real Islam with strong evidence that can not be disputed.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Ndipe(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Zhulfiqar1: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia") on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by tarif: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Allah is simply the Arabic term for God. TayoD and co stop confusing yourselves. Have you ever seen Allah written in small letters? Whether you believe it or not it doesn't change anything.
Re: Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? by Bashspeaks(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Any single Muslim lady that wish to get hook up for marriage with our Muslim brothers should please chat me up, our brothers are waiting for you

Am a living testimony from the group

Group admin
Bashiru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should We Observe Laylat Al-qadr And When Is It? / Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran / The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.