Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62063 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
khiaa:

Did you not read where she said he was fingering the baby in her private part?
Laws ah massy,n o I didn't lipsrsealed

But I hope (likely is) this is a bloggers tale(lie)
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
buffalowings:

Oh

Haha

Wanted to choose chickenwings as my moniker

Settled for that just for the novelty

Never had one though.
lol, Buffalowings are spicy chicken wings, the name came from the creater of the dish who is from Buffalo New York. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by pennytrate: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
that man needs to be exorcized undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Laws ah massy,n o I didn't lipsrsealed

But I hope (likely is) this is a bloggers tale(lie)

Yeah I hope she is lying just to
get custody, how are you today? You and buffalowings have convinced me to prepare wings for dinner, with potato salad and green beans. smiley
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Annie939(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
six years old girl hmmmmmmmmmmmm what did he see? the ass, boobs or sexiness I still don't understand

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
khiaa:

Yeah I hope she is lying just to
get custody, how are you today? You and buffalowings have convinced me to prepare wings for dinner, with potato salad and green beans. smiley
I know,he had me hungry.

I'm good.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by wizzlyd(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
OK

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nonsreal:
why are u guys commenting out of the point
Why are you bothering Buffalowings grin I started the chat

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by BASILX1: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Child abuse... Let the court do something about this issue
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by TheNonce: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
The husband is mad while the wife is senseless!
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
oziess:

what' happened to your other moniker?
Uhm,do we know each other?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Theoritical(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Some cases are meant to be settled in shrine.. There, u will know the true culprits.. This is Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Bgorgeous: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sex is as cheap as #200 yet these men will choose molest little children
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by MayhorE(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
and you don't know what to do next?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Bestie0309(f): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nonsreal:
[color=#000000][/color] why are u guys commenting out of the point
Cos they are off point commenter

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by jbaby265(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
the punishment will be heavy in hell meanwhile I admire your courage woman..
men men u guys should behave for once

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by beautiful232(f): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
this is really heart breaking.. I think the man needs prayers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by greenermodels: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm sorry but i don't believe the woman, this is just a ploy to get custody of the children and collect monthly child support from the man, did she raise an alarm? who else is a witness otherwise, it's just her word against his.

7 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by repogirl(f): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Psycho incestuous paedophiliac angry

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by therealchase(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Its a crayy world may GOD help us all

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Madam you sure say na that man give you belle?

Ask yourself

No smoke without fire.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by OILSOUP: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Y IS THIS STORY SOURCE IS FAKE?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Yeligray(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.
you are on point i'm sure u r full of courage can i get your number. I need people like you on an important mission.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by OILSOUP: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Winnelyn:
source undecided

THE SOURCE IS SO FAKE, TRY CLICKING ON IT FIRST
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Ucheemmanuelll: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
may be he did it for ritual purposes
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by OILSOUP: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
LALASTICLALA I HOPE U KNOW THE SOURCE IS FAKE AND NONEXISTANT? CHECK WELL AGAIN...
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
jbaby265:
the punishment will be heavy in hell meanwhile I admire your courage woman..

men men u guys should behave for once

Why not just say the man should behave himself rather than generalizing things? Haven't you heard of women molest male children stories before?
Abeg take your time before I vex for u o

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by rosalieene(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai!! The evil that men do!!! The man is an he-goat

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Some men are better locked up in an asylum for the rest of their lives .
I can't imagine ones own daughter. Your manhood erecting at your own daughter. Madness.

Lately chatting with my 14 year old daughter on phone. She's over seas presently. I reminded her after all the jokes we cracked how she used to cry when ever I was washing her bum after finishing from the toilet wen around 5/6 years. She used to complain that it's the back alone I wash that I don't wash the front. And I used to tell her you use the front for wee wee not excreta. Not until I knew it was the mother that taught her that as a lady you must wash the front after washing the back.

She couldn't stop laughing.

what am I saying it's hard for me to touch her thing for any reason. it disgusting .

But some men sha.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Immorttal: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
How is this even possible Your own daughter!

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by aariwa(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
I dont think any man should be turned on by his own biological child.I think the woman made up the story to divorce her husband and marry another man

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by clems88(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nonsreal:
[color=#000000][/color] why are u guys commenting out of the point
abeg ask them wella. They are derailing this thread.they had better do that in foods thread angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.