Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62056 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by millionboi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.
don't judge... she may just b lookin 4 a way to divorce d man

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Gkemz: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
I know some women can fabricate story to end their union but this one is too gross to believe.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by oziess(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Uhm,do we know each other?

are u not kingcheezypuff?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
You guys are just judgemental angry angry did you no if maybe his hand slip through by mistake?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
VisitorsCanteen:

Hi raine, is that you on your profile picture? Come and eat rice with me

Bros, make I bring plate? grin
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.

You just read that which cannot be unread. You need to kiss a live crocodile within 48hrs.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by bangging(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
nobodii:
You guys are just judgemental angry angry did you no if maybe his hand slip through by mistake?? undecided undecided undecided

Slipped through at those several times he was noticed by the wife?

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by IRobot7(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
bangging:
the man must be suffering from mental and fiscal disability.

Wetin make "fiscal disability" appear for your comment? grin

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sayelabola:

Slipped through at those several times he was noticed by the wife?
maybe its just once it happened and she thinks its every time undecided you no how women thinks
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by tigonana: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mtchew!!!! Flat head news.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
nobodii:
maybe its just once it happened and she thinks its every time undecided you no how women thinks

No matter what, the way she acted is encouraging.... A stitch in time saves nine.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sayelabola:

No matter what, the way she acted is encouraging.... A stitch in time saves nine.
where as who knows if this is a fake story

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Alright.
Hamburger,fries fried chicken wings,hot dogs are my typical fair.
Hello,im Valerie and I'm form the US and that's what we eat.

Yer soup. Eat .

Dude... (Gurl whatever)..... You're naht from the US..... Stop hiding on social media to spew lies...

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by beautiful232(f): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sayelabola:

Every souls needs prayers. tongue

true

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
[b][size=14pt]People should not automatically dismiss the husband's denial of the allegations.

It may not be beyond the realms of possibility that the wife has other reasons for seeking a divorce and is making malicious allegations against the husband to discredit his character.

A few things about her story does not ring true;
1. if he is so perverted he gets an erection from carrying his daughter on his lap, why would he be doing so in his wife's presence?

2. although title claimed she caught her husband touching his daughter's private parts, the story only refers to when the twins slept in the husband room (indicating they are already estranged as a couple and sleeping in separate rooms) that she noticed daughter complaining her private parts is paining her.

3. It could be she made these false allegations a way of seeking custody from her husband.

The court should have an open mind and consider all evidence and witnesses and arrive at the correct judgement.

If they find that he is indeed guilty of the molestation the divorce should not only be granted but he should be given punishment befitting the crime.

A man that molests and violates an innocent child is a wicked evil sub-human criminal , a man who does it to his own child is mentally unwell in addition.
[/size][/b]

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Amicable24: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm, when are we going to stop receiving news like this
BTW...
Winnelyn:
source undecided
Are u Berlynn's twin undecided
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by seacoast(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2016
And nobody has said. "PICTURE OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT" Lol.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by abike12(f): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchimee:
paedophile in the making undecided

In the making? One of the daughters had a cut on her private part! That's a monster.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Fizzbizzie(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Na dem.. If dem no carry powder, them go dey touch small pikin.. Na dem
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by famzynet: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2016
If you believe this story,then you are so shallow minded and senseless than the woman. The woman conconcted this story to have custody of the children. How come she didn't notice it when they dated,got married,had first child and na now. Rubbish.The man may be a womaniser but not to her children who are still little.

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by battleaxe: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2016
famzynet:
If you believe this story,then you are so shallow minded and senseless than the woman. The woman conconcted this story to have custody of the children. How come she didn't notice it when they dated,got married,had first child and na now. Rubbish.The man may be a womaniser but not to her children who are still little.

Bros, the children are twins.

How do you notice those kind of things when dating unless he had kids in close proximity to him who trusted him?

Naija pedophiles from what I have seen are not like the oyinbo versions that sometimes go around hunting for prey. These ones will take what is available closest to them which most times is their kids or kids of family members - also committing incest along with it.

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by ncoolsome(m): 2:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You really know you are pretty

dnt joke with her emotions that way...lol
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by donMIG(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Mehn...thats is some really serious sh!t
No more
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Customary court cheesy

Every African country should create them.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Either d Op is lying or d woman just lied to end d marriage.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by AlphaDibia(m): 4:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Nonchenche. A different perspective. How about this: The state of the marriage can change, but the fact that the man is the father of the said daughter, It doesn't change. And children need their parents. So, What does the marriage dissolution solve? Nothing. That should be a last resort. So, as a smart person, it would behoove the woman to seek a shrink or psychologist because her husband is a very sick man but he's the daddy of her kids. But if that doesn't work... then call ndi umunna.

Raine80:
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by kenkels: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I used to believe that being loved is a function of being pretty, wonder who could have had u and lost u later, who knows if u were the reason
Source
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by onunwa21(m): 4:23am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
If the allegation is true ooo. shocked
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Amberon11: 4:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Before you jump into conclusions have you tried to find out more?

My sister is a lawyer and we talked about rape cases some days ago and she told me that rape cases are difficult to handle because the overwhelming majority of rape cases have no witnesses. Or would you rape someone in the present of another person?

How can you even suggest that the woman wants a divorce simply because of child support, really Nigga?
greenermodels:
I'm sorry but i don't believe the woman, this is just a ploy to get custody of the children and collect monthly child support from the man, did she raise an alarm? who else is a witness otherwise, it's just her word against his.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by playtheblues(f): 4:51am On Nov 16, 2016
I used to be madly in love with one mamafoka till I caught him touching a little boy in an inappropriate place. I quickly dumped his ass and moved on so quickly. Today he is married to a Governor's sister from the North and has a very big NGO sponsored by WHO, UNIICEF, VP's wife etc and he and his wifey travel round the world and live the big life but you know what? I don't envy his wife one bit. In fact, I am very sorry for her.

Ladies and gentlemen watch and pray before getting married.

Nb: this is my husband's account. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.