Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single (8986 Views)

New Single: Download G'iyaz - I Was / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by ucee64(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2016
giyazz dix z my first time of listening to jam BT I must confess dz jam z really dope nice one bro
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2016
yekparikpa:
Nice song...Drop your email address.
Giyazmusic@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by philfearon(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice song you have there bro.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
ucee64:
giyazz dix z my first time of listening to jam BT I must confess dz jam z really dope nice one bro
I appreciate, man.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by 04kaa: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2016
Giyazz my south south niggaaaa, u still ripping them beats to shreds, nice one realest niggie verse one with that sick hiphop flow .

@darkrebel
whats cracking dawg

04kaa in the modafuckin building
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2016
04kaa:
Giyazz my south south niggaaaa, u still ripping them beats to shreds, nice one realest niggie verse one with that sick hiphop flow .

@darkrebel
whats cracking dawg

Ofokasibe, Long time, bro. Where you been at?
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Redboi(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2016
This is Really a dope jam. Good work Bro!
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by dayleke: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Cool n Nice.
You go bro!!!!
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by fhelihx(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2016
just listened to d song..it's a big jam..Thumbs up bro
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by nigeriagospel(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hi, My people. Its G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!

I'm back with another hot single for my supporters, Fans and Nairaland family. cheesy

Yeah, i had to drop this one, because many people have been asking me to drop a new jam since i dropped Good Life in April. So i had to put this one out in anticipation of my debut Album, dropping next year.

This song titled No Worry is a danceable track dedicated to all the faithful ladies holding it down for the grinding men out there, through hard times, challenges et al.

I delivered the song the "Nigerian Commercial way" to show y'all how versatile i am with my art. Plus, i got my hommie, Kasidy on the hook.

Song was Produced, mixed and mastered by Kasidy.

Download the song, listen, comment and share! And also don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @Realgiyaz
for more updates on my works.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!

great beat and tune, I preffer the igbo dialect rap more than the english o, how can I get your producer numer? My whatsapp contact 08102580463
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by piperson(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hi, My people. Its G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!

I'm back with another hot single for my supporters, Fans and Nairaland family. cheesy

Yeah, i had to drop this one, because many people have been asking me to drop a new jam since i dropped Good Life in April. So i had to put this one out in anticipation of my debut Album, dropping next year.

This song titled No Worry is a danceable track dedicated to all the faithful ladies holding it down for the grinding men out there, through hard times, challenges et al.

I delivered the song the "Nigerian Commercial way" to show y'all how versatile i am with my art. Plus, i got my hommie, Kasidy on the hook.

Song was Produced, mixed and mastered by Kasidy.

Download the song, listen, comment and share! And also don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @Realgiyaz
for more updates on my works.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!

guy you tight
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by pressplay411(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice one bruh.

I see you trying to dumb down your lyrics to make it commercial. Good strategy.
But don't lose yourself trying to please the fans only. Also do the kinda music you and your crew want to hear.

Music is money tho, If you got enough to burn try an A or B-list producer. It comes with its perks like getting your music where it should be heard, and radio-friendly quality. Hope you got a manager? You should get one who knows the in & out of the industry.

God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by MRXELA(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2016
nice song and beautiful concept. drop ur number giyazz
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
04kaa:

@darkrebel
whats cracking dawg

‘Sup...long time.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by jreyez(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Selling Sickle cell cool
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Nickymezor(f): 12:35am On May 25, 2017
It's cool.
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by GIYAZZ(m): 1:48am On May 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
It's cool.
Lol, this one you left the current track and came to comment on this one. Thank you sha. Lol
Re: Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single by Nickymezor(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Lol, this one you left the current track and came to comment on this one. Thank you sha. Lol
Ooops...sorri o, guess sleep was in my eyes last night. I was actually referring to the current track o, tho I opened up anoda thread as well and ended up commenting there can u imagine smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? / Demarco Feat. Akon & Runtown – No Wahala (Video) / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.