Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How True Is The Gate Of Hell Theory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Is The Gate Of Hell Theory (597 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is The Gate Of Hell Theory by zlantanfan: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have been a Christian all my life up till now, one conception I struggle to grab is the gates of hell concept.

I have heard some Christians say that when JESUS died he went to hell and collected the keys to the gates of hell and freed Satan's prisoners.

Even though I haven't yet come across a passage in the bible that states this, I really want to know the exact event that took place, I understand if JESUS was to free satan prisoners he wouldn't have been partial about it, that would mean freeing all prisoners and giving them ticket to heaven if that be the case does that mean every person in hell before Christ Jesus died would be part of the freed that made It including the questionable characters that lived and died before Christ came.
Re: How True Is The Gate Of Hell Theory by zlantanfan: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
a
Re: How True Is The Gate Of Hell Theory by DoctorAlien(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2016
zlantanfan,

When Jesus died, He did not go to any "hell" and He did not go to free any "prisoners." He simply rested in the grave. No wicked, unrepentant soul who lived before Christ will make Heaven.

A 100% biblical exposition on this topic can be found in this article.

GOD bless you.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Prophecies That Didn't Come To Pass / Pray For Christians In Osun State. / Please Choose The Church You Will Attend (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.