Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} (4069 Views)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by dangotesmummy: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
To all the married women supporting this piece of balderdash when your husband starts running after other married women come back and type here.stoopeed shameless whores giving women a bad name undecidedno wonder the men are always quick to call women bishes and hoes undecided
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by 5minsmadness: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Drop this sanctimonius attitude.

It was actually your post that elicited my last response.

DarkRebel101:

Even me, I can never flirt or make passes at a woman — totally not my thing; but so long as I'm still unmarried and a married woman approaches me, or as they say, gives me green light, I would scrëw the devil out of her. Well, so long as she has all the qualities I look out for.

But i see you have edited it.
You talk barmy.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
To all the married women supporting this piece of balderdash when your husband starts running after other married women come back and type here.stoopeed shameless whores giving women a bad name undecidedno wonder the men are always quick to call women bishes and hoes undecided

Iya Dangote, wetin dey happen wey you begin bounce off babes like this o...make I go read wetin dem do first...I go come back come collect answer grin

Modified:

I still didn't see the women that offended you. Relax babes...married women are safely tucked under their bobos, OP is just a dreamer wink
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Okay, maybe you married when you were younger. I just thought because I never saw you reveal your marital status with your former account that you weren't married.

Sorry, I'm not T.D Jakes. I could care less about the morality of guys boinkïng married women, insofar as the women out of olojukokoro and incontinence willingly gave themselves out.

Even me, I can never flirt or make passes at a married woman — totally not my thing; but so long as I'm still unmarried and a married woman approaches me, or as they say, gives me green light, I would scrëw the devil out of her. Well, so long as she has all the qualities I look out for.

No offense to all the married women out there. grin

Instead of asking me to admonish my home-boys, you should be telling married women to keep it in the family and to stop being greedy. Na greed kill Judas! grin

I'm lost of words. Such paradox _ you can't make passes at married women but you can boink them? The mindset up there is very wrong. It's just like a single girl saying any married man that hits on her would be willingly accepted.
There's no justification whatsoever_ two wrongs don't make a right either.
I know it takes two to tango and all but we should know where to draw the line. We should also have the willpower to say NO, when faced with 'temptation'.

I'll definitely admonish married women, myself inclusive. This thread is on the guys who hit on married women out of their own wareva, not because they were shown any colour of light.
Maybe we should focus on them for now.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

It was actually your post that elicited my last response.

But i see you have edited it.
You talk barmy.

It was a typo, I meant to write CAN'T but auto-correct changed it to CAN, but your self-righteousness and impulsive nature did not allow you deduce that it could have been a typo. Sod off will you.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by dangotesmummy: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
sisisioge:

Iya Dangote, wetin dey happen wey you begin bounce off babes like this o...make I go read wetin dem do first...I go come back come collect answer grin

Modified:

I still didn't see the women that offended you. Relax babes...married women are safely tucked under their bobos, OP is just a dreamer wink
why I no go bounce. It's this same set OF women that will come and open another Monica with a sob story of how their once upon a time sweet husband becomes a man running after married women. undecided

I don't know why women cannot learn how to respect themselves yet they want the men to respect them

The want faithful men yet they are cheering the unfaithful ones and encouraging them.I'm very ashamed of them

Mannerleas and untrained ladies undecided

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
PaperLace:

I'm lost of words. Such paradox _ you can't make passes at married women but you can boink them? The mindset up there is very wrong. It's just like a single girl saying any married man that hits on her would be willingly accepted.

There's no justification whatsoever_ two wrongs don't make a right either.
I know it takes two to tango and all but we should know where to draw the line. We should also have the willpower to say NO, when faced with 'temptation'.

It's hardly a paradox because I'm not the least bothered about morality of the act; it is you that is.

I also know I have the willpower and mental discipline to böink or not to boïnk, all I know is if feel like, I would and no pretentious, self-righteous, priggish oaf can do anything about it.

But I probably wouldn't anyway, my remark was half theoretical, half humor. Still that doesn't rule out the possibility, and I am not going to apologise for it. Call me immoral, amoral or whatever fanciful adjective you can think of, just do well to remember that morality is a sham we've put up to protect the weak from the strong, and the poor from the rich.

I also never took any marital vows and my comments on this forum would reveal I'm an adherent of moral anti-realism. It's the woman who swore an oath to remain faithful to her husband, not me. So, why should I be blamed for eating a cookie that grew legs of infidelity, walked up to me, and asked that I devour it? It's the woman that should be cautioned, not me.

I'll definitely admonish married women, myself inclusive. This thread is on the guys who hit on married women out of their own wareva, not because they were shown any colour of light.
Maybe we should focus on them for now.

You're right in admonishing them, so do it. My ways are different. Let's drop the issue. I'm bored already. smiley

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see o.
OP, all those qualities can be seen in single girls na. Men that chase after married women should be exorcised.
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by 5minsmadness: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It was a typo, I meant to write CAN'T but auto-correct changed it to CAN, but your self-righteousness and impulsive nature did not allow you deduce that it could have been a typo. Sod off will you.

And your insecurities could not let you see where i said i had seen you had edited it already i.e made corrections.
You talk a lot of big words but still come off sounding like a small boy.

You quoted me first. You sod off.
Barmy individual.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by buffalowings: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Okay, maybe you married when you were younger. I just thought because I never saw you reveal your marital status with your former account that you weren't married.

Sorry, I'm not T.D Jakes. I could care less about the morality of guys boinkïng married women, insofar as the women out of olojukokoro and incontinence willingly gave themselves out.

Even me, I can never flirt or make passes at a married woman — totally not my thing; but so long as I'm still unmarried and a married woman approaches me, or as they say, gives me green light, I would scrëw the devil out of her. Well, so long as she has all the qualities I look out for.

No offense to all the married women out there. grin

Instead of asking me to admonish my home-boys, you should be telling married women to keep it in the family and to stop being greedy. Na greed kill Judas! grin

Incontinence?
Which kind nl be this

You guys won't kill me for here grin
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

And your insecurities could not let you see where i said i had seen you had edited it already i.e made corrections

If you knew it was a typo and that I had edited my error then why did you still call me barmy? It is you who is insecure and off your rockers.

you talk a lot of big words but still come off sounding like a small boy.]

Many people still think my posts make more sense than yours, so go to hell, you envious child of perdition.

You quoted me first. You sod off.
Barmy individual.

You made a subtle shade which was obviously directed at me and I had to quote you to ask that you do away with your self-righteousness. It's disgusting...if you can't stand the heat on the thread, then why not stay off it rather than bïtching and asking that the Mods delete it. The OP is not even encouraging men chasing married women, he's only stating what attacts men to married women. What a numbskull!

Now sod off, you insecure, self-righteous tool.

Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
[...]
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by austine4real(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
are u telling us to start chasing married women? what's d essence of this thread?
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
As far as I'm concerned it's only men with no self worth, low esteem and zero manhood that will find a married woman attractive and want to sleep with her.

C'mon man, what's the joy or thrill in stealing 10 or thirty minutes show from another man's wife?

Pouring akamu on top another man's own?

Btw, the point of this thread is
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by Fkforyou(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Well, if she is attractive enough I might just have to reconsider. wink

Married or Not, if she makes the move, I would comply if my interest is piqued tongue. Woman na woman, just because she is married doesn't change the fact....it's just human perception.
Re: Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} by cupidhero(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Smh.

See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) / 21 Rare Historical Photos That Everyone Should See / Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels