Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) (4050 Views)

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Just Imagine What A Woman Posted / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by seunowokade(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wow! A facebook user posted this on her wall to appreciate her maid. Meanwhile, some madams are busy maltreating their maids.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by shakmati(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
1000 yards wife material. Batchelors, lock on!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by greatnaija01: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
RESPECT to those who have the wisdom and courage to CELEBRATE THEIR MAIDS/GATEMEN

also KUDDOS to maids out there who are not sluts or witches or any evil VICE but are hardworking and ready to positively help in the HOME.

jah bless

13 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by banty: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Her spirit pure; her kind too rear to come by..

5 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by sirfarouk(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
I like the way she said "working with me" as opposed to the usual "working for me" that employers use.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by czarina(f): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmmm....odimma oo......

Oya na, check my profile if you live in Jos

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
This are the kind of women we want in the Society. Kudos to u Mama!! God be with u all.
She no even discrimate at al. See how the girl is looking fine and kept.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by DeeMain(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rare breed. God bless her and her kind.

Many others will not say a kind word about their good maid but would rather focus on her weaknesses to curse and belittle her and rob her of her little dignity until one day she leaves with her battered soul.

2 or 3 maids later, you see madam hailing all the beautiful qualities of the old maid and comparing the new maids to the standard set by the old, daily abusing these new ones with her caustic tongue.

The bottom line, all maids, good or bad, must be robbed of their dignity. It's the only way madam will feel like madam. Tueeeh!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by lilmax(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
And all this for? This is pure waste of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Synonym for HELL : Household of a Yam-legged bearded woman

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by earthsync(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Naso my neighbor dey use wire dey beat her maid and she go come church dey form holier than thou

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by Oluromantic: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
earthsync:
Naso my neighbor dey use wire dey beat her maid and she go come church dey form holier than thou
Na so plenty women be.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
She will soon start managing your husband

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by Artistree: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
banty:
Her spirit pure; her kind too rear to come by..
Her kind too RARE to come by...

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by Larryfest(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
earthsync:
Lol....na holier than thou people i hate pass dem wicked no be small..

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by nazablossom(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is so nice of her

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by PurestBoy(m): 3:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Good woman

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by Almaiga: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2018
This is commendable, all employers of house Girls should learn from this Woman.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by ValCon888: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2018
There was a viral post of a house girl not been fed in a fast food, now this one wants to trend by praising her house girl on social media.

Hope your house girl has a smartphone to check out this post on Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by MVLOX(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2018
she try.....

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
made-up news

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
How old is she, and does she go to school? Hope the husband isn't molesting her

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
The surely must be a flat headed osu, of course we know they are slaves.

They are also cowards. No wonder the cross-dresser ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast with his between his legs dangling like a fool that he truly is.

Loony bastards!

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Synonym for HELL : Household of a Yam-legged bearded woman

I heard potor-potor people are descendant of gorillas. No wonder their women has moustache. grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
1Sharon:
How old is she, and does she go to school? Hope the husband isn't molesting her

If her husband is a flat headed osu of cause he would be raping her.

Can you separate rape for potor-potor men?

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

If her husband is a flat headed osu of cause he would be raping her.

Can you separate rape for potor-potor men?

Lol..They will soon ban you..kontinu

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Posted About Her House Maid (photo) by banty: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
U get mouth, wetin b ur qualification?
Artistree:

Her kind too RARE to come by...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Live-In Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / What's The Rationale Behind Same Sex Schools / Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.