Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Yar’adua Meets With Abbe, Onovo Over Okah’s Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Meets With Abbe, Onovo Over Okah’s Threat (599 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua Meets With Abbe, Onovo Over Okah’s Threat by ChapelleS: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
President Umaru Yar’Adua on Monday evening met with the Minister of Defence, Maj.-Gen. Godwin Abbe, and the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ogbonna Onovo, over the fresh threat of violence in ,

I just stumbled on this news by The Punch newspapers have already posted this news yesterday.I posted it again this morning.An all out war is looming and the new found peace might elude Nigeria because of what I will state as I did in my blog site yesterday "Yar'Adua administration unilateral usual disposition of Nigeria leaders in handling our national affairs spells doom for us. Democracy is all about consensus building. Since every interest group in the region wants peace and development why not make the paradigm shift and start a multilateral approach by engaging everyone in an all inclusive summit. This is a subject of consideration the advice I have for Yar'Adua which I will post here before the week runs out"

You need to subscribe before you can read The Punch news so I couldn't get the complete news.You can read the full details of the Interview where Okah made his fresh threats.http://nigeriarevolution..com/.War and instability is looming.

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Indicts Massari Over Unremitted Revenue / Fashola Vows Never To Visit Any Of His Family Members Lands In The Hospital: / Cbn Raises Alarm On Rising Cases Of Bank fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.