Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party (31984 Views)

Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday / Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by stubbornman(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
ekojoe:

look at you...
just pray say you no get daughter. .

I GO CHEW HER NIPU!!

Delicious ko!
Tantalizers Ni!

As them go take chew your daughter...... P.R.O Perv GANG grin grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Elnino4ladies: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
shumuel:

You don't mean it, Waje that looked like a 16year old in Psquare's ''Do me'' has a daughter that is this matured even with big boobs, surely 2face is not responsible for this grin

Waje is not in do me video
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by IRobot7(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Naughtytboy:
I am gonna give yr pussy some sweet lick my dear

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by kingreign(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
You no get sense, fowl don chop your brain undecided
Airforce1:
beautiful girl

**The other room things**

1 Like

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Naughtytboy: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=IRobot7 post=51077221][/quote]if sucking is a disgrace,, then let me be it

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
See her boobs...

Very big nd sumptous

*me ryt now*

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by IRobot7(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Naughtytboy:
if sucking is a disgrace,, then let me be it

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Benjom(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Naughtytboy:

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by ddolaa(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
this one is 17, #jesus, Wetin she 4 don get b4 20 ehn, konisheko
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Abelson16: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2016
Pls marry me.lolz
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by iamprinceyice: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2016
Wow she looks like a virgin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by BerryAnny(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Gwud 4 dem... Next pls!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Hades2016(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
This girl don ripe ooooo , where fit meet make I preach to her small grin cheesy
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by ianSweet(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Airforce1:
beautiful girl

**The other room things**
Hades2016:
This girl don ripe ooooo , where fit meet make I preach to her small grin cheesy
Naughtytboy:
TeleboiZ005:
See her boobs...
Very big nd sumptous
*me ryt now*

Paedophiles!
She is under age!

1 Like

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by reejoyce(f): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2016
iamprinceyice:
Wow she looks like a virgin
how virgins dy look
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2016
ianSweet:

Paedophiles! She is under age!
Mhe also
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Fash20: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
ianSweet:

Paedophiles!
She is under age!

Underage my left butt!

You wan lie say one bros never dey sample you before 17?

gringringrin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Sunnypa11(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Her Market will sell
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by henrimoto(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

She is just 17 bro...
"Catch them young"
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by EternalTruth: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
ekojoe:
AND SOME YEYE GIRLS WILL BE THERE FLUSHING THEIR BABIES IN ONE YEYE UNIBEN TOILET..

...SMD
ode where did you keep your brain?
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Lathunjimi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

She is just 17 bro...

& so, 17 no ripe reach.?
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Naughtytboy: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
ianSweet:

Paedophiles!
She is under age!
use ur brain, go out there and see a 17 yrs old girl,, then come back and correct ur self
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by KvnGRezz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Suuuukpu....time to pluck...she zz alredy ripe grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by walex34(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
for easy way to join mmm pls follow the link http:///?i=free2walex50@gmail.com
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by 99foxxy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Beautiful mother and daughter cool
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Came: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
When we go see Genevieve and Kate daughters. Na wa oooooo....he get age way woman go reach, husband no go matter again oooo, na pikin or pikins go come be koko.... Those of una way never born, I dey pray for una oooo.
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by Hades2016(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
ianSweet:

Paedophiles!
She is under age!
madam go and use ur cucumber biko angry
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party by LifeIsSoEasy: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
ekojoe:
AND SOME YEYE GIRLS WILL BE THERE FLUSHING THEIR BABIES IN ONE YEYE UNIBEN TOILET..

...SMD

Will you blame them?
Na una go still tag them 'after one' and unsuitable to be wived should they decide to have the baby.
Society!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Moyo Lawal Slays In Sultry Workout Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.