Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ (24637 Views)

2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) / Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Generalkorex(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2016
abeg sum1 should help with dat 5 &6 pics
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by danduj(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
All dis prophets no dey ever get good prophecy
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Canme4u(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
BarrElChapo:
Nice one... All these attention seeking fake prophets and prophecies.. Thats how fake prophet Tb johusa, shot himself in the leg with this lie that has now exposed him.. grin grin

Kikikiki cheesy
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by mayorchelsea(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2016
sealeddeal,you see why some say you people are filled with hate and bigotry?As early as that time to start making such comments?
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Sagacity07: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2016
This is the evidence of the theme..."when a prophet becomes a parrot"

In other news my people to show the power of the written word, I wrote a 300 word hilarity, where I trumped the notion and idea of a repressive govt, surveillance and gave a snippet of how the elite view the masses. As I do not want to derail thread, I created a page on nairaland, pls find it here and if you have the opportunity-time vote. Much love....www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by holatin(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Firefire:
FAKE prophecy, FAKE Prophets, FAKE politicians.

FAKE Government headed by a FAKE, outdated and useless man. angry
hope u don use ur anti-aggressive drug.

1 Like

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by victorazy(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Askmewhy:
They claimed their prophecy is from God and failed. Meanwhile my bible told me that God can't lie. So where is the prophecy coming from? U answer is same as mine fake god!

So many things you need to know brother.
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by jahsharon: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

“It was he who predicted that President Goodluck Jonathan would win the 2015 presidential election; it was he who predicted that Governor Ahmed el- Rufai wouldnot win the governorship election in Kaduna State last year and it was the same man who recently predicted victory for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party candidate in the just-concluded elections in the United States.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/5-deputy-governors-reply-primate-ayodele-prophecy-fallacy/

Knock-out.
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Too many doomed prophets around!
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Ferdinandu(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Fake Prophets everywhere. I only pity gullible Nigerians who refused to take charge of their lives and allow these end times Men to lead them astray
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Claumy2(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2016
I only pity those gullible who are in the eternal captivity of these so called prophets...
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Princedaniel: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Whether true or fake....

The deputy governor of Ebonyi state has been on a loggerhead with his boss few weeks after they were sworn into office. And right now, only God can reconcile their differences. No living human being can.

So, why is the deputy governor lying?
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Jamiubond009(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Flyingngel:
I don't knw why some so call spiritual leaders decide to get themselves involve in politics: not only that, going to d extent of realising prophesied.
you are right bro. By the time they are ''realising prophesied", the realisation go Don set in. I like your "school" of "taught"
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Flyingngel(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=Jamiubond009 post=51076442]you are right bro. By the time they are ''realising prophesied", the realisation go Don set in. I like your "school" of "taught"

hahahaha, my bad.it It is a typographical error.
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Even after it's been confirmed that the primate only dishes out fake prophecies as it was outlined by the DpGov, unfortunately the man still has a congregation of inherently gullible faithfuls who continue to listen, believe and concur with the fakey. They re sooo blind that they cannot even see.
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Flyingngel(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
BarrElChapo:

Reading this was like cutting an onions.

U can say that again.

1 Like

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Adebowale89(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
maybe is time, the federal govt shud start collecting tax before prophesy from each prophet or prophetess cool

this might reduce the velocity and adjust their predicted prophesies grin
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by lakesider(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
its no prophesy , every nigeria knows governors dont hand over to their deputy and that usually cause issues . any idiot knowa this
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by olatuns2016: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by shiimah: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
How did they know themselves because, the prophet didn't mention names
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by winj: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2016
But stup1d Nigerians still follow these useless pastors.
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by BerryAnny(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Sealeddeal:
He is an Afonja prophet, believe them at your own peril.
Must yhu alwayz be tribalistic in yhur views? Can't yhu pass yhur comment witout beinq tribalistic or must yhu comment at all?? I wonder wich tribe yhu ar from and even doubt if yhu avv any root at all... Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by basadenet: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
which makes him a prophet of doom
Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by nwakaibeya1: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jeremiah 12,10 >.Many pastors and prophets have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. BORN AGAINS ,have you heard and would you love to hear this truth and revelation in the bible?and who are the pastors and prophets referred to here in Jeremiah 12,10 as we reveal the things unknown before the creation of the world?we are asking you who says thou shall not judge ?because you have never read or been told about John 5,30?why not be wise and know when the messiah has come for your total LIBERATION and grab the opportunity

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by nwakaibeya1: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
have you read Jeremiah 12,10 >.Many pastors and prophets have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. BORN AGAINS ,have you heard and would you love to hear this truth and revelation in the bible?and who are the pastors and prophets referred to here in Jeremiah 12,10 as we reveal the things unknown before the creation of the world?we are asking you who says thou shall not judge ?because you have never read or been told about John 5,30?why not be wise and know when the messiah has come for your total LIBERATION and grab the opportunity

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by Drabrah(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
BarrElChapo:

Reading this was like cutting an onions

grin grin grin grin
I no know weda na by force 2 type in English!

1 Like

Re: 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ by BarrElChapo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Drabrah:

grin grin grin grin
I no know weda na by force 2 type in English!

Maa guy i no no ohhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency / Osinbajo At The Launching Of The National School Feeding Programm / Battle To Oust Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.