Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco (9474 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Buhari At The Opening Plenary At Morrocco Of The High Level Segment Of #COP22 / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by kinibigdeal(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Ok. President Buhari want to use climate change policies to create job, revive our economy and fight bokoharam. Am ashamed of this public flibbertigibbet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by lawrence9999(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2016
This man is really very daft. I think is high time he sits down and get us out of this economic mess he put us into. Awwwww. Which kind president be this. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by temido11: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Climate change??..Mr Presido seriously!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by TheAlchemist: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Mr. President this is a trip you could have sent your VP... Nigerians are going through a lot... We need you in the country, constantly reviewing the KPI of your ministers, all the promises you made and how much has been met and not making unnecessary trips outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Saint52(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Seyilaw for President 2019

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by ephi123(f): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2016
thaoriginator:
Why are there too many miserable and angry touts on NL this days?

If you are buying a bag of rice for over 20k when minimum wage is 18k and petrol is N145 per litre and electricity is never constant, is that not enough reason to be miserable? Is that how life should be lived?
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by ephi123(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2016
TheAlchemist:
Mr. President this is a trip you could have sent your VP... Nigerians are going through a lot... We need you in the country, constantly reviewing the KPI of your ministers, all the promises you made and how much has been met and not making unnecessary trips outside the country.

Besides we have a Foreign Minister, Minister of Environment etc but no PMB will never delegate, he would rather be gallivanting all over the place because he has nothing to offer the country he has been elected to govern.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Debra911(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2016
mmb:
May God continue to guide and protect you our amiable presido.

The best president in the history of Nigeria.

thank you for the well representation of Nigerian's in Morocco
What makes him the best presido? Some people can b daft o. These economy no dey shake u sha. This is a president dat crawled Nigeria's economy,& blame it on Goodluck as if he wasn't part of those who destroyed Nigeria from inception, economically, politically & financially. A president that came to take revenge against his haters;IPOB & Niger delta included, as at last 2weeks Saturday 4warships & 3,400 troops has bin sent to Niger delta just because they didn't agree to his selfish terms & conditions, These are people their oil has being stolen away from them & without any share given to them and he wants to stop them forcefully from reacting.One thing I can remember vividly, during d time of GEJ, we had the highest GDP in west Africa,there was money, food, job... These crooks never allowed GEJ,they destroyed his govt with institutions of Boko haram, framed kidnap of chibok girls... but Buhari kept on blaming his failure on GEJ & some morons believed him, some people are still spiritually blind.All these nonsense he said in Morocco are mare words with no action, he s preaching wat he doesn't practice, Osinbajo should have gone for these not him. I can't wait for Trump to kick d ass of these wicked and greedy Northern leaders who want to takeover Nigeria has their own . Selfish people. Buhari is the worst president ever.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2016
massinola:

my brother the thing tire me oh. he doesn't know that agreeing to reduce carbon emissions invariably means agreeing to be an importing country. US up till today has refused to sign the agreement binding the countries participating in this climate change conventions. why? because they don't want to reduce their industrialization process. sub Sahara African countries serve as sink not source Mr Cassandra. we emit nothing compared to European and Asian countries. so nothing to reduce. when we are still projecting to produce pencil in 2020. presido I hail oh. them don copy give you again? la copy la paste la pour

La God la bless you grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by bejeria101(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2016
For them to turn off the sum and harmattan in nigeria? Just dey advertise the dullard package,nothing do you.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by elskillful: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
OP,thanks for the writeup cos i could'nt make out anything from his blah blah blah
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by ooshinibos: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Olukat:
Just imagine sad sad sad sad
What is Nigeria emitting to the atmosphere?
Our power generation is near zero compared to what China, US and other European countries generates.
Does Buhari understand what climate change deal is all about?
Who are his adviser o sad sad sad

its your lack of electricity infrastructure in Nigeria , this has caused millions to buy climate and noise polluting made in china generators that majority of households in Nigeria ( even Aso rock ) have ...that's enough to cause damage to the world atmosphere
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by ooshinibos: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
its your lack of electricity infrastructure in Nigeria , this has caused millions to buy climate and noise polluting made in china generators that majority of households in Nigeria ( even Aso rock ) have ...that's enough to cause damage to the world atmosphere
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Mhjgembu: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2016
That is my president, long live to u long live to ur opposition and long live to all here in Nigeria, God bless my country God bless my leaders and God bless our leaders of tomorow. Thanks u all......mhj
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by alaskido(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
What has this man got to offer or speak at the conference. He cannot solve the economic problem in his country. I tire o.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by alaskido(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2016
I don't even know why I opened this thread. See the baba dey read from script wey them write for am. Even at that, baba dey very slow and not sure of the wordings. Him dey talk about emission. Who cares. Hunger want to kill us and you are talking about emission.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Kingbuhari(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
President Cassandra is busy
junketing from one country to another while Nigeria is sinking... climate change summit in Morocco will not add any value to us, abeg what's the role of ministry of environment ? this summit is absolutely not necessary,the country is in
shambles today is due
to northern control and
monopoly of Nigeria ’s
leadership.... Buhari is an EDIOT
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
IykeChukz:
Old man getting wane each day...

Your influence no longer entice us.

We're getting tired every now and then.

Life is very tough here please.

Who are the we're? Just say you are getting tired and not we're, When did 5% greater than 95%? Well it might only happen in PDP.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by IykeChukz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
thaoriginator:
Why are there too many miserable and angry touts on NL this days?

I won't return this insult but please don't throw tantrum when same word is used on you.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Is Nigeria the cause of Climate Change?

Buhari is so naïve that he is keying into underdeveloping Nigeria by entering into traps set by the western world.

Trump is about to withdraw US participation and contributions in order to speed up Economic recovery while Buhari is hitting the last nail to Nigeria's perpetual under-development.
I blame his handlers. ... well they are mostly lawyers that see everything from the eye of agreement and rules
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
I want to know how they plan to achieve 20% and 45% reductions o... our main source of emission are residential generators and automobiles...
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by jaykaylegend(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
chimaobinelson:
Please class,The major contributor to the world Carbonmonoxide emittion,isnt it Oyel and its products?
Which bubuu has been acidiously launch manhunt on.
neva have we heard any bubuu programme on tackling climatechang locallyoo.,
anyways,standing on dt pondium of lies,u can lie fr ur country without being questioned
grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by carbonmonoxide: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
chimaobinelson:
Please class,The major contributor to the world Carbonmonoxide emittion,isnt it Oyel and its products?
Which bubuu has been acidiously launch manhunt on.
neva have we heard any bubuu programme on tackling climatechang locallyoo.,
anyways,standing on dt pondium of lies,u can lie fr ur country without being questioned
grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Citylee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
massinola:

my brother the thing tire me oh. he doesn't know that agreeing to reduce carbon emissions invariably means agreeing to be an importing country. US up till today has refused to sign the agreement binding the countries participating in this climate change conventions. why? because they don't want to reduce their industrialization process. sub Sahara African countries serve as sink not source Mr Cassandra. we emit nothing compared to European and Asian countries. so nothing to reduce. when we are still projecting to produce pencil in 2020. presido I hail oh. them don copy give you again? la copy la paste la pour
cheesy
massinola:

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Citylee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
TheAlchemist:
Say Baba I Am Ready To Starve For The Unborn Generations
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by totorimi: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
What a dullard

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by chimaobinelson(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
carbonmonoxide:
angry angry angry
grin gringringringrin oga carbon sorrioooo
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by obinna58(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
IykeChukz:
Old man getting wane each day...

Your influence no longer entice us.

We're getting tired every now and then.

Life is very tough here please.

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by vanshwerz: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
There's nothing like Climate Change.it is only the plan of the Elite (as they are called) to rule the world.Russia and China wont bend for this. We have been veiled from the. political and Economical happenings by th
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by mensdept: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
vanshwerz:
There's nothing like Climate Change.it is only the plan of the Elite (as they are called) to rule the world.Russia and China wont bend for this. We have been veiled from the. political and Economical happenings by th

It's good to see some of una waking up and becoming conscious.

Have you heard the saying if you tell a lie over and over people will start to believe it as true?

This is why Buhari can waka waka, to deceive you all and those in other countries that there really is a country called "Nigeria" with a "government"- even though we know it is a colonial zoo given its name by a Oyibo harlot (Ni.gga Area). We also know this colony is being exploited for the resources in a certain area and the colonial Nigerian army is there to protect the loot for the children of the West and give small bribes to indigenous black thugs aka politicians.

That is why we have OBJ and now GMB as presidents in a democracy that we hoped would not be military rule but just look.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by Justiceleague1: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who are the we're? Just say you are getting tired and not we're, When did 5% greater than 95%? Well it might only happen in PDP.
afonja zombie,let the mighty 95% be on their own na and let the mere 5% go and be on their own and lets see who be man.. grin

op,does that daghari know the meaning of climate change? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

afonja zombie,let the mighty 95% be on their own na and let the mere 5% go and be on their own and lets see who be man.. grin

op,does that daghari know the meaning of climate change? grin

Buhari has said the 5% can go to where ever they want but they cannot form another country inside Nigeria, The 5% can go to uganda for all we care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Mulls Restructuring / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) / SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.