Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack (9686 Views)

Trouble As Nri Community Threatens To Sue Ipob Leader N. Kanu Over Alleged Taboo / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=emperormossad post=51075071][/quote]

Talk less and act.

Shalom!
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by cyberguy72(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Lazy BUMs why announce it.Just Ambush them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
The only solution for my eastern brother's is to copy the style of Enugu governor by crying, praying and fasting. That will chase all this herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by JUHABACH: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Chest beating cowards.
After being severly pummeled by their lord - Fulani herdsmen..Action speaks louder than words..
Let them eat the humble pie and beg the Herdsmen for mercy...lol
Enugu folks are still fasting and praying.

bruh, its too early to be drunk. i assume you are drunk because i refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by emmalexabl(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Chest beating cowards.
After being severly pummeled by their lord - Fulani herdsmen..Action speaks louder than words..

Sun hasn't risen yet and your brain is already misfiring like this shocked cheesy

Hope you wont dance unclad in the market very soon !

Onye isi mgbaka...

1 Like

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by temido11: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2016
these herdsmen are really having their way in this country o
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by arowstev2000: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2016
The cheats beaters
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by David4best(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Instead of all the South-Eastern governors to follow governor Fayose step to sign the anti-grazing bill into law in their various states, they keep mute to allow their states to be a battle field between fulani herdsmen terrorists and indigenes(Igbo people) just because they want to sacrify the life of their people into pleasing president Buhari that doesn't know whether the exist. If the family members of these south-eastern governors are affect by these fulani terrorists, they would have signed anti- grazing bill into law & permit only ranching. Fear politicians!

1 Like

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by emmydollars4life(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
kingwax7007:
Stop threatening, go and fight!!!
ABA no dey carry last, if this things happen in aba, you will hear that some people are killing herdsmen from another part of ABA that is why it is called Enyimba, make ABA no sing Nzogbu, Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi for them.
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Nathan2016: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Thats what the.. You know who.. Tell themselves to stay in their comfort zone... The se.. Ss.. Even the north migrate ro other places to live.. But the other part don't and still the shout one Nigeria pass...
Igboid:
“Instead of heeding the pleas of the owners
to take their cattle away from the harvested
rice, the marauders drew their machetes and
inflicted several cuts on the farmers. Some of
the recent victims of Fulani herdsmen attack
in the area included Ezekiel Ebong who hails
from Akwa Ibom State and Amos Omoro
from Bayelsa State, but had settled and
farming in the community,” Okubi alleged.

Igbos are not accommodating? You wish. cool cool

Lies Igbophobic lazy bitter elements tell themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Paschal55(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2016
jumpandpas:
Pls give them the treatment Aba always give them, if they kill one you kill 50 that's the only language they understands and don't listen to the pleas of that their useless chairman.
Jah bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Typical cowards

They are either praying, threatening or dishing out ultimatum. grin
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by awakeuche(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2016
ajebuter:
I don't fault them..

Sometimes, attack is the best form of defence..
are you a human being
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by awakeuche(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2016
My village, y'all need to see the way the army protects these fulas, they live in front of the military barracks, they attack farmers then run to the army for protection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by iamhorny(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Igboid:
“Instead of heeding the pleas of the owners
to take their cattle away from the harvested
rice, the marauders drew their machetes and
inflicted several cuts on the farmers. Some of
the recent victims of Fulani herdsmen attack
in the area included Ezekiel Ebong who hails
from Akwa Ibom State and Amos Omoro
from Bayelsa State, but had settled and
farming in the community,” Okubi alleged.

Igbos are not accommodating? You wish. cool cool

Lies Igbophobic lazy bitter elements tell themselves.

Another busted lies "igbos don't sell or give land to outsides"

1 Like

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by bejeria101(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Siddon make pant wear you. U think na by english,do the fulani even speak english? U got your answer
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Niyinficient(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2016
O Fayose my Fayose! Whr art thou?
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Senorprinz(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2016
hotice01:
This is a very simple matter.When these herdsmen attack a community,the community should attack swiftly and more brutally,then call for peace meeting after they have attacked.
I trust my people in the South-South.
"Talk na water,action na blood".

"You get a lot more done with a gun and a kind word than just with a kind word alone"-Al Capone.

on point!
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Nostradamu(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
RillJ:
Threatened reprisal is no reprisal (not yet).
Any government that folds its hand while some citizens embark on wanton aggression against others has reneged on its contractual obligation to safeguard and secure the lives of all. It is a tacit approval for anarchy and selective justice which leaves the victims and potential targets very dim option; defend yourself or die.
I am no apostle of lawlessness (rather opposed), but the truth must be told before this government's bogus internal security dilemma land us into that very anarchy.

God bless you for this short but concise and cogent post. I'm proudly Nigerian and a Yoruba (or afonja as trolls often call us) but i support what you posted there. My igbo brodas and sisters should do the needful. If the USELESS and MESSED up government reneges on its social contract to the people, then the community in Abia should defend itself with anything and at all cost.

Why would people welcome you to their land and you turn around and stab them in the back? Whoever is behind these incessant attacks, truly, should be delat with by any community they pillage.

I don't like violence; i love one Nigeria; i love every tribe...but NOONE has monopoly of violence; Not even the armed forces in the country (If they don't conduct themselves).

GBN

2 Likes

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Sajio(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Ahmadgani:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/abia-community-threatens-reprisals-fulani-herdsmens-attack/
.... Abia ppl did the Fulani herdsmen announce their terror attact before acting if you want to retaliate... Ok and stop making your plan public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2016
LOL ! Fayose only playing to the gallery; there has never been any herdsmen violence in his state.
suzzyprima:
Fayose....... We beg you to intervene.
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by alaskido(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
psucc:
They supposed to apply to the IGP, DSS and the NA before avenging the invasion if their land.

I tire for dem o!

My friend, what are you talking. Did the Fulani apply to the IGP, DSS and Nigeria Army before attacking the Igbo's? My friend get real.
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by EternalTruth: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2016
kingwax7007:
Stop threatening, go and fight!!!
lol
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Tochiokoye(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Chest beating cowards.
see how happy u are at another person's misfortune... If something bad happens to u tomorrow, u will start running from one church to another seeking for help

1 Like

Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by yedidiah(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
but these Fulani's no dey carry this dia play near south-south Na. Na only weaklings dem dey tasi upandan
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by meforyou1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
awakeuche:
My village, y'all need to see the way the army protects these fulas, they live in front of the military barracks, they attack farmers then run to the army for protection
are u guys not Aros? show them how we roll naa
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by MeAboki(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
LOL ! Fayose only playing to the gallery; there has never been any herdsmen violence in his state.

Walahi, I was shocked to read that after all his noise making, he then turned around and directed the local traditional rulers to provide land to the Fulani for grazing - yes land for grazing.

@TOPIC:
One sided story, ppl should ask what did they do to cause the herdsmen attack - the side of the Fulani in this matter is yet to be heard; it doesn't make sense that the Fulani should wake up and just staert attacking the community for no reason at all.
Re: Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack by Billygee2u: 4:47am On Nov 17, 2016
jumpandpas:
Pls give them the treatment Aba always give them, if they kill one you kill 50 that's the only language they understands and don't listen to the pleas of that their useless chairman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim / 100 Pictures Of Show Your Naäked Wife By Ipob/biafra S / Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.