Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) (62173 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by aminulive: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Bishops Oyedepo's second daughter, Joy Oyedepo has landed in soup after recording a 'miracle' where she prayed and both her arms grew to equal length.

In the beginning part of the video, Joy appears to stretch both her arms and one seemed to be longer than the other. She then proceeds to pray to God asking him to heal a 'disc' in her back responsible for the 'inequality' in arm length. Like sumerian magic, her right arm grows longer and equals her left arm in length!

She pulled down the video after receiving much criticism...with some saying the video was a farce and extremely fake. Watch and judge for yourself.

http://politicsngr.com/video-oyedepos-daughter-records-live-miraclecauses-arms-grow/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-P2w1B-rJo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Space for sale! Meanwhile I refuse to comment ....
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Dexpro: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2016
This one strong oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by CltrAltDel: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2016
I don laugh tire.......can you see it ...hahaha.....Houdini in the making grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2016
See as some people de embarrass God anyhow

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Benjom(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2016
I just don't know what to say. I'll wait for a press release on this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Mologi(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2016
I see a lady doing like a baby...

6 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by JoeBlocks(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2016
LMAO!. This people know they deceive peeps who are so addicted to the drug of religion. That's why they come and show cheap parlour tricks worthy for peeps with the mind of a moron_ to believe.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hahn(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Eventually, people will realize that "God" was created by man smiley

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by GogetterMD(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2016
You think is us you are deceiving abi? Is your father you are deceiving. Arrant nonsense. Omo radarada angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by JoeBlocks(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2016
CltrAltDel:
I don laugh tire.......can you see it ...hahaha.....Houdini in the making grin grin grin grin grin
Houdini Ke? The babe make me laugh sha.

LMAO!.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by skyface00(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2016
It's painful to see loved ones go down the wrong path. Is this what people devoted all their time and resources seeking lols miracle.

Gullible people still subscribe to all this in the name of cheap miracle

8 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by JoeBlocks(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:
LOL. Can you see it? Can you see it? Whoooooosh!.

Men that whoooooosh sound sounds like someone was banging her from behind brah. grin

I won't be surprise Oyedepo's daughter is more of a mourner, than a screamer. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerians are using the name of God in vain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Pastafarian: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2016
lol
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin
That's so fucking fake!!

5 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2016
LMAO
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Peacetemi: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Everyone should let the girl be, she's only showing off a trick she learnt from her pastorpreneur father.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2016
aminulive:
Bishops Oyedepo's second daughter, Joy Oyedepo has landed in soup after recording a 'miracle' where she prayed and both her arms grew to equal length.
In the beginning part of the video, Joy appears to stretch both her arms and one seemed to be longer than the other. She then proceeds to pray to God asking him to heal a 'disc' in her back responsible for the 'inequality' in arm length.
Like sumerian magic, her right arm grows longer and equals her left arm in length!
She pulled down the video after receiving much criticism...with some saying the video was a farce and extremely fake.
Watch and judge for yourself.
h tt p ://politicsngr.com/video-oyedepos-daughter-records-live-miraclecauses-arms-grow/
cc : lalasticlala
h t t ps://youtu.be/s-P2w1B-rJo

Peacetemi:
Everyone should let the girl be, she's only showing off a trick she learnt from her pastorpreneur father
Perfecting the art of Trickery and Psychological Manipulation

It is true that the apple never falls far from the tree. SMH

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by chuose2: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2016
This is the same way David Ibiyeomie deceived people in his own fake miracle.

See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-rVZMMOKpU

Nigeria is full of fake preachers.
Only yesterday someone pinpointed the vice president Osinbanjo as a muslim puppet.
Showing you that Winners & Redeemed are both of satan.

Turakidanjuma:
Osibanjo is a Muslim Puppet

The electoral trend from the inception of this Great Nation has been that- there should be a Muslim-Christian or better still Christian-Muslim ticket. The reason for such is to foster balance between the two religious groups.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4485162_osibanjoisamuslimpuppet_jpeg026980f948e3fdd4275ddff1cdcc7854
No nation is like Nigeria anywhere in the world. The nation is split equally on a 30-15-55 Muslim-pagan-Christian ratio. To maintain the balance of the Nation and to allay fears of domination there should always be a christian-muslim balance. That balance has been upset and christians in the North are bearing the brunt.
The APC were able to play false games by simply taping our eyes. In reality what they wanted was Buhari-Tinubu ticket. However they met very stiff resistance. In a bid to carry out their insidious motives they simply enthroned a puppet who would not raise alarm over a Sharia bill or the ostensible marginalization of Christians in appointment.

The effective Vice President as of today is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and it behooves all like-minded lovers of truth and national adhesion to condemn the amalgam. The 2015 electoral ticket was simply a Muslim-Muslim ticket and Osibanjo was a veil with which our eyes were covered.

If the recent revelation as to his nomination by Tinubu does not justify the assertion that he is a mere puppet, the half-hearted and cowardly posture toward the Sharia bill passage should clear up any lingering doubts. What Christian minorities need at this point in time is a candidate who would restore balance to the nation and end the unceasing attacks on Christians. Please before you sleep tonight please pray for the christians murdered in Southern Kaduna Yesterday.

http://leadership.ng/news/559359/herdsmen-kill-31-sack-4-villages-in-fresh-southern-kaduna-attack

Danjuma Abdullah is a Christian Writing from Biu in Southern Borno. He is also a leader of Christian Coalition Network [CCN] in Biu.

[email]danjuma@9ja.site [/email]

http://9ja.site/2016/11/15/prof-yemi-osinbajo-is-a-puppet-danjuma-abdullah/

READ AND COMMENT MORE ON [url]9ja.site[/url]; A christian political site aimed at the promotion of a strong Christian candidate come 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by jonbellion(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2016
* sigh*

15 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by DeSepiero(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Towncrier007(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:
That's a foolish statement you making, am amazed NLders claim there is no God, whereas many of them know fully well that there's a God in heaven, but only pretend... believe me every statement you make here on NL will be judged on the last day.
And for that video, that's the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord I thank you for that miracle over there, and I pray that the same miracle will restore my mother's health into totality in Jesus Name Amen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by veekid(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2016

no xhill
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by holatin(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
A little gud came out of d recession, it open my people eyes and stopped dem from been religiously blind.

D only way a pastor go fit collect money from my hand na with machine gun.

#GODISNOTHEARTLESS

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by AntiWailer: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
good girl.

learning fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2016
I am not even angry that they are insulting my intelligence, what is annoying me "in advance" is the fact that not '1', not "100" but "THOUSANDS" of people will swallow this and even defend it......... I give up!!! angry angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by helphelp: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Gimmicks noni

Her pop na expert

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by benedictac(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Na overfed pikin. she's naive

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Dongreat(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
As one who is a Christian and educated, I can wholeheartedly say that this is not Miracle but Magic. It's a clever trick I have seen a lot at Trafalgal Square, one that you seems not to understand despite looking hard. I guess she has been taught how to execute it and decided to showcase it to receive praises and likes but instead backfired.
Also most of the new generation so called "instant miracles" you see on TV performed by some well known "man of God" are nothing but clever tricks designed to fool the less clever, gullible and illiterates of which are much in their churches.
I once showed a clip of "miracles" to a white friend and he successfully performed all to my amazement. Since then I am careful of giving praises to God for a well performed Magic.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by DrinkWater10: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
I ve always known that miracles weren't real anyways so..
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by MARKone(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Lol @ Magic, the more u look the less u see. Na them sabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.