Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) (62211 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by LordBaelish: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dongreat:
As one who is a Christian and educated, I can wholeheartedly say that this is not Miracle but Magic. It's a clever trick I have seen a lot at Trafalgal Square, one that you seems not to understand despite looking hard. I guess she has been taught how to execute it and decided to showcase it to receive praises and likes but instead backfired.
Also most of the new generation so called "instant miracles" you see on TV performed by some well known "man of God" are nothing but clever tricks designed to fool the less clever, gullible and illiterates of which are much in their churches.
I once showed a clip of "miracles" to a white friend and he successfully performed all to my amazement. Since then I am careful of giving praises to God for a well performed Magic.

Nigga, this one doesn't warrant all the epistle above, it's pure "connery". This is just an insult to viewer minds.

Well, we are after all in the last days...

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Niyinficient(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerians and their thirst to attack any pastor....

Na joyce be dat for una eyes? smh

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by olisaEze(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Well no p, na her mate dey buy jeep 4boyfriend! She dey ere dey use the Lord's name for cheap parlour tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
chuose2:
This is the same way David Ibiyeomie deceived people in his own fake miracle.

See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-rVZMMOKpU

Nigeria is full of fake preachers.
Only yesterday someone pinpointed the vice president Osinbanjo as a muslim puppet.
Showing you that Winners & Redeemed are both of satan.

Asin tha ibiyomie's own is so fake.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
She wan open her own ministry but Nigerians are hard to convince

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by holatin(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
martineverest:
well said @machine gun
yes so

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by olapluto(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

He had to push the other elbow when the boy wasnt getting it. He just robbed that boy of his innocence.

9 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by tgmservice: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
na big diick dey hungry dis biitch her papa no dey let her commot 4 house

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by amuijiji: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Off to grow my penis...

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by chuose2: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

Of course he own was fake.

olapluto:

He had to push the other elbow when the boy wasnt getting it. He just robbed that boy of his innocence.

Spot on!

FAKE PREACHERS EVERYWHERE, THAT'S WHY THE MOSLEMS CAN GET AWAY WITH ISLAMIZING NIGERIA
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nothing we no go see for this world.

This one learnt from the best.

Laugh wan kill me though this isn't a laughing matter. grin grin grin

This girl needs psych eval.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by jarmy: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
THAT IS NOT OYEDEPO'S DAUGHTER. DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE INTERNET.
THERE ARE SOME MANY JOBLESS PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. THEY WORK WITH THE
DEVIL SEEKING WHOM TO DEVOUR.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by MaziOmenuko: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why did I keep thinking of fvcking the girl all the while I watched the video?

Must have some heavenly cummings tied down on that waist! Could even speak in tongues as shes been fvcked.

#Holy_Shit!!!

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by otswag(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
And some people will still come here and be defending this joke. Christianity no mean say make u desensitize ur brain to deception
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by divine842: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Like I always saw the best place to put your tithe us with the less privilege, orphanage home...use DAT tight to sow a seed into dere lives.. Coz putting it in any church anywhere. God doesn't cum Dow.n To take the tight as his..the greatest commission Jesus gave was love....
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by ahmedisah(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:
Eventually, people will realize that "God" was created by man smiley

This ONE... is strong!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Why did I keep thinking of fvcking the girl all the while I watched the video?

Must have some heavenly cummings tied down on that waist! Could even speak in tongues as shes been fvcked.

#Holy_Shit!!!
Your people must be proud of you.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by MaziOmenuko: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Your people must be proud of you.

beg your pardon? You think everyone lives their life to impress some people?

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by kayusbrown(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
You guys need to believe in miracles...

And, while she was praying, I touched the screen and the water in my glass equally turned into Heineken-Beer. grin

Praise God.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

beg your pardon? You think everyone lives their life to impress some people?
suit yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by mayorall(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lolz. Prophets are funny sometimes. Elijah said by my word, there shall be no rain, and there was no rain, that's power in display. Prophets are spiritual territorial commanders. They love to show their arrival just like a lion showing in his territory. Not really them, its that which is inside them. mmntm.

The real message of the video is embedded, only people of wisdom will understand the real message.

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy jesus is jesus. somebody shout halle grin
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by mayorall(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
skyface00:
It's painful to see loved ones go down the wrong path. Is this what people devoted all their time and resources seeking lols miracle.

Gullible people still subscribe to all this in the name of cheap miracle

She didn't disappoint you boss. The video is loaded with important messages. Not neutral sighting. Look inward bro.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Akinaukwa: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love this miracle joor. The hand should continue growing until it gets to Sambisa and apprehends Shekau. If i talk!! grin grin grin
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by jonbellion(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

That's a foolish statement you making, am amazed NLders claim there is no God, whereas many of them know fully well that there's a God in heaven, but only pretend... believe me every statement you make here on NL will be judged on the last day.
And for that video, that's the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord I thank you for that miracle over there, and I pray that the same miracle will restore my mother's health into totality in Jesus Name Amen
you believe this was an actual miracle? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Darey207(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:
Eventually, people will realize that "God" was created by man smiley
I fool says in his heart that there is no GOD.

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by ItzHoludex(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
can u see it
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Hardtalkjoe: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
May God show her mercy for using His name in vain. Hear her "oh my gosh" , she even know that the wash-wash no enter
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by tmgold007(f): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
na craz det her head...terry G dey disturb her brain......shid of d world...idiatt

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
she's not showing what we all like to see, but a hopeless hand shifting. Evidently not a scientist
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by lajoshua: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
mayorall:

She didn't disappoint you boss. The video is loaded with important messages. Not neutral sighting. Look inward bro.

plss bro what is it loaded with?? I'm dying to know
**no pun intended**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.