Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) (47288 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Slimflame(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why i like we igbos,we never kary last,weda good or bad we are dia thumbs up boy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Wilson125(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Iyammi!!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
See them shouting Igbos are blessed upandan.

Oya, one of the blessed Igbos should help this blessed boy financially and pay his school fees. All you people do is shout Igbos are blessed on NL, but I've never seen anyone volunteer to help these gifted people further their craft.

If school doesn't work out, he could make a tidy sum building doll houses (certainly more than a meagre 1500, that's exploitation)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Look fur him for me for the future of our nation,,,

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Tokziby: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
izombie:
In a sane country devoid of hate and tribalism, igbos would've turned nigeria to another china.

Yeah they would have turn Nigeria to china and start selling fake products to the world.
And what stopped the ABA boys from making original products that will last. If the ABA boys had been creative enough to manufacture Original Products i'm sure we will not be here discussing this.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Ebugie: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Can you reach me or ask the young man to. I know a Real Estate firm that can put his talent to use while he earns well. emabadmus@gmail.com
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by davibid: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
He is good

But truth be told I've have 13 years old nephew that I don't have words to explain his level of ingenuity

Somethings he does I wonder how he came by such knowledge

He is still in Jss1

with kids like them I believe Nigeria is truly heading somewhere
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Chimdiebere(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
ShitHead:

Akpa Amu
Era babukoi there! Nwo FULANI
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by mikaelzX(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:
Igbo's are just so talented!
The boy is talented. Nigerians are very talented.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
No body is preventing the Igbos from turning themselves into China. Your state governments are there and Obiano is proving it. Just accept that the level you are now is the best you can produce. No body or region is hindering another except the powers of your father's house. The Bible says a man enemy are the members of his own house. So the Igbos should go and rethink on who there real enemies are.
Similar, innovative feats are done in other parts of the country, they do not say the whole country is hindering them from moving forward. Excuses is for the impotent and lazyman...

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by temido11: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
mehn..see pure talent!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by DrinkWater10: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
shiki:
Nice work,
Stamford bridge brain
jerryfisher:
He is a chelsea fan,,no wonder!!!weldon boy
Chelsea fans no go kill person grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by nifembaby: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
jerryfisher:
Good boy keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by elvision1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
All He needs right now is to further his education and gain more knowledge, when he's done and has plans and technological goals to achieve, then we would be ready for investment.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Momodukhalid(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
wow! this is awesome

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Momodukhalid(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
[/b]wow! this is awesome

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Joephat(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Aba ppl are just so talented, I lived with one in my school apartment those days

while everybody in the whole street oesn't have light, there will be light in his own room

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
izombie:
In a sane country devoid of hate and tribalism, igbos would've turned nigeria to another china.

Very true
. They would have also turned it to Drugistan
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by sunshine46(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wow...his talent will sure open doors of opportunities for him

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
As usual, Nigeria government will allow this great talent to waste just because he's from a poor home *smh*
send a token to him for his educational upkeep.

Change begins with Amaka
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by allcomage: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
NatureBoy91:
When I went to Aba recently, I was surprised to see the Creativity of this Sixteen years old boy whose name is Uchenna Sunday. This talented boy is good at constructing prototype houses like bungalows, duplex and its kind.

He also repair electrical faults for people nearby, knows electrical terms, lays conduit and surface cables, build MPs for his mates. He also helps his mum on her farmland to raise money for his fees, but has dropped school due to financial issues.

He constructs building plans, prototype houses and sell to people at the rate of 1500 naira. I kept wondering how many persons of this/his age would be as talented and creative like this little boy?
See photos below:

YOU MEAN THIS TALENT DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL? CAN YOU GIVE ME THEIR/HIS CONTACT PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
sunshine46:
Wow...his talent will sure open doors of opportunities for him
why are you doing your mouth like that?

Comot here joor
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
allcomage:

YOU MEAN THIS TALENT DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL? CAN YOU GIVE ME THEIR/HIS CONTACT PLEASE.
God will bless you
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
safarigirl:

Oya, one of the blessed Igbos should help this blessed boy financially and pay his school fees. All you people do is shout Igbos are blessed on NL, but I've never seen anyone volunteer to help these gifted people further their craft.

If school doesn't work out, he could make a tidy sum building doll houses (certainly more than a meagre 1500, that's exploitation)
Your brain dey there.

Can i marry you
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
izombie:
like they have turned IBo land to Eldorado..

Joker grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
kidman96:

The federal government has enough on its hands. The state government and private individuals and even entrepreneurs can sponsor him. You all are always quick to fault the government. Ford,Apple,google,microsoft and various companies which made America as great as they are today are private entrepreneurs.

Nollywood can use this talent to improve movie production. When u see explosions of cars and houses in Hollywood those houses and cars being exploded are models like what this boys makes,but Nollywood directors and producers will not sought this boy to use his talent.

Stop looking for every avenue to criticize the federal Government you won't grow this way.
I am yet to see house explosion in Nollywood or Car explosion, that one is vision 2020 grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
send a token to him for his educational upkeep.

Change begins with Amaka
Lol...funny! How do you know my name abi you be .......? angry grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
safarigirl:

You bold
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol...funny! How do you know my name abi you be .......? angry grin
Are we not friends offline again smiley
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
jerryfisher:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse / Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) / Is This Snake Venomous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.