Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) (47304 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by raf8ty: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Aim high, continue studying and master the Art very well. You'll be looked for.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
See people beating chest up and down without people asking how they can get the boy back into school so that he can further his education and some people are already beating up the govt without thinking about how they can also help.

I would like to contribute my little quota to his development if anybody can get his full details, please lets get the boy back into school or where he can further hone his skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by allcomage: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
God will bless you

And you too!
goes to the farm.
repairs.
constructs prototypes.
he is a determined and focused kid, worths investing in.let's spare a thought and action for humanity.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
izombie:
In a sane country devoid of hate and tribalism, igbos would've turned nigeria to another china.
Charity begins at home, turn south yeast to China let's see. grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by allcomage: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
NatureBoy91:
When I went to Aba recently, I was surprised to see the Creativity of this Sixteen years old boy whose name is Uchenna Sunday. This talented boy is good at constructing prototype houses like bungalows, duplex and its kind.

He also repair electrical faults for people nearby, knows electrical terms, lays conduit and surface cables, build MPs for his mates. He also helps his mum on her farmland to raise money for his fees, but has dropped school due to financial issues.

op kindly reach me via allcomage@yahoo.com

He constructs building plans, prototype houses and sell to people at the rate of 1500 naira. I kept wondering how many persons of this/his age would be as talented and creative like this little boy?
See photos below:
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
jerryfisher:
He is a chelsea fan,,no wonder!!!weldon boy

He actually gave Chelsea the master plan formation to beat the hell out of some teams esp man u and everton, ,, still working on how he will destroy Spurs and man city. In 2weeks time
Can't wait grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by millionboi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
kidman96:

The federal government has enough on its hands. The state government and private individuals and even entrepreneurs can sponsor him. You all are always quick to fault the government. Ford,Apple,google,microsoft and various companies which made America as great as they are today are private entrepreneurs.

Nollywood can use this talent to improve movie production. When u see explosions of cars and houses in Hollywood those houses and cars being exploded are models like what this boys makes,but Nollywood directors and producers will not sought this boy to use his talent.

Stop looking for every avenue to criticize the federal Government you won't grow this way.
stop defending dis Govtmnt,it wudnt help u.

commend gud and condem bad so dat ur days b long.

kai
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by millionboi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
jerryfisher:
He is a chelsea fan,,no wonder!!!weldon boy
he is a Chelsea fàn ... ..can u pay d schl fees now?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by allcomage: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
NatureBoy91:
When I went to Aba recently, I was surprised to see the Creativity of this Sixteen years old boy whose name is Uchenna Sunday. This talented boy is good at constructing prototype houses like bungalows, duplex and its kind.

He also repair electrical faults for people nearby, knows electrical terms, lays conduit and surface cables, build MPs for his mates. He also helps his mum on her farmland to raise money for his fees, but has dropped school due to financial issues.

He constructs building plans, prototype houses and sell to people at the rate of 1500 naira. I kept wondering how many persons of this/his age would be as talented and creative like this little boy?
See photos below:

OP KINDLY REACH ME VIA allcomage@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
I was surprised to see the Creativity of this Sixteen years old boy whose name is Uchenna Sunday

News such as dis are ONLY synonymous with de East
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by jerk: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigeria will never develop without the government assisting these kids with such talents. The abound in different tribes and places within the country but our leaders are just selfish. Let it start with the governors by enrolling these kids in the school.They can build schools and hire experience teachers to train them in such fields, i believe we can start producing like china if these steps are taken.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by sunshine46(f): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
why are you doing your mouth like that?

Comot here joor
i bet u quoted d wrong person
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yes i boy will turn out to be an electrician, nothing new, it's no biggie!. Nigerians and mediocrity. Children in china have been unventing mobile phones and laptops for the last 20 years. And nigerians are baffled by a young electrician, by the time he grows into a man he will want to become a musician, comedian or a nollywood actor grin or the so called celebrity
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
NatureBoy91:

See photos below:
What's his name and can he be contacted
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by jahsharon: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
izombie:
In a sane country devoid of hate and tribalism, igbos would've turned nigeria to another china.

Why haven't you turned Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia states to another Japan? Do that first, then we will give you a chance to turn Nigeria to France.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by fm7070: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
instead of the Nigerian government and ministry of technology to grab this boy and make him the best he can,
they will be looking and reluctant until someone from Sweden or Germany grab the treasure
No be today
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
This government does not support talents and creativity instead they prefer you to school, graduate and join the ever increasing job seekers.
I pity a government that does not support the entertainment/talent revolution currently sweeping across the globe.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by abrahamzy: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
izombie:
i tell u
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
allcomage:

YOU MEAN THIS TALENT DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL? CAN YOU GIVE ME THEIR/HIS CONTACT PLEASE.

I can if you are willingly to sponsor him. email me at goodluckakachi@gmail.com
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Olafisoyem:
What's his name and can he be contacted
Yes, he can. email me on goodluckakachi@gmail.com
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op what do u expect , the sun raise from the East.... the boy is Chelsea fans... praise the lord
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
how many times will this be on nairaland's FP....Nairaland has indeed been turned into a Jokeland.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Our government would never see and support this because he does not have any political link. If his name had been one yusuf,sani or bello he would have been known... Individuals with the ability should support him please he needs it...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Now, that's a real flattie right there,

We flattties are going places.
Weldone boy. I pray someone connects you to the higher-ups.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by SarcasticMe(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
NatureBoy91:
more photos
Exactly like a house in my area...

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
SarcasticMe:
Exactly like a house in my area...
see more below

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
see his prototype bungalow

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
more

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
See Igbos and their primitive ethnic mentality.. Shouting Igbo Kwenu everywhere like drunkards.. As if he is first; not a Nigerian?

Una worst pass hausa sef.. Dats why dem dey do una shege

Few weeks back, a Yoruba neurosurgeon removed a baby from a womb, operated on the baby, placed it back on the womb and the woman delivered the baby alive and well.. This happened in America.. But my people did not display this ethnic nonsense you igbos are spewing here.. Cos una no get sense at all
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
His building plan below

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
see roof pattern

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Is This Snake Venomous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.