Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Makes Flying First Class Worth It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Makes Flying First Class Worth It? (712 Views)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Flying First Class Worth It? by ItuExchange(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2016
This is why. I was lucky enough to get upgraded from economy comfort to first/business class on a flight from London Heathrow to JFK. The flight took about 6-8 hours, but it felt like only one.

Here's what it's like to be in first class: they treat you very well, by giving you a lot of things (food, drinks etc.).

The next part is the food. Instead of cheap packaged food, they give you prepared meals with several courses. There's also dessert, something lacking in economy. For dessert, you can order a sundae if that's what you want. Even if you ask for simple "nuts," you get a small bowl of assorted nuts delivered straight to your seat. There also a lot bigger chance of finding interesting/famous people in first class, as they generally act better due to better seating.

Though, most people opt for first class for one reason. Sleep. Sleeping is a lot easier in first class than it is in coach. The seats almost always go into an 180-degree position, making overnight and long flights a breeze.

This experience definitely influenced me to fly first class more often and try to get the first class as much as possible. Especially if I fly overnight.

So yeah, first class is awesome and definitely worth it. It's only really worth it if you are so rich, that there's no difference to your bank account if you fly coach or first class.

There is also a story of a rich person talking to a boy (can help you with the above text).

The boy said, "How much money do you need to afford the yacht?"

The man replied, "Enough that the amount of money that you have is so much, that it's insignificant whether you spend it on a yacht or a Ferrari," Meaning that to fly first class all the time, or have a private jet, you should have so much money, that to buy/upkeep it, doesn't that matter to you.

Another thing to note, that you should pay attention to the certain airlines and the price as there are airlines that have subpar first class while there are those that are extremely good, but costs a lot of money.

You should also look at the comments as there are some good stories, such as Huzaifa Saeed, Rosalind Winter, and Dudley Brooks comments.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-makes-flying-first-class-worth-it

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Makes Flying First Class Worth It? by izombie(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2016
First class is great.
Re: What Makes Flying First Class Worth It? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Ati economy ati first class... me never fly anyone. ...hmmm......God bless me,so i can fly first class too nah.....bless me pass the op....Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Travel To Austria How Do I Go About It / Top 10 Least Liveable Cities In Africa / Nigerian In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.