Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History (44345 Views)

2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Ctorch: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2019
Ekesons Makes History with First Class Cabin in Road Buses

A unique niche has been created in the public transport sector by E Ekesons Bros Nigeria Limited with the introduction of a truly First Class travel experience on some of its fleet of buses.

The buses which are already on ground and offering services, are fitted with a segmented First Class section which provides personalized audio visual facility enabling each passenger to select and watch whatever he or she pleases throughout the duration of the journey.

Each passenger in the First Class segment of the bus is also entitled to exclusive power outlets that enable him or her to charge a laptop and a phone.

In order to enhance the First Class comfort, the First Class section of the bus offers more leg room, leather chairs, and an ambience that is not any lesser than what is provided in the air bus. Aside the air conditioning system for all passengers in the bus, there is also refrigerated drinks and an in-built toilet.

Managing Director of the company, Engr. Chijioke Ojukwu stated that the introduction of the service which is first of its kind in the country for public transportation is meant to add value to customer experience.

According to him, “we have done this in so many ways, apart from improving safety, we have also been able to add more comfort. Currently, as the company stands, we have been able to bring in the first of its kind VIP Executive to the coach section. “So we now have coaches that will give you VIP experience which in Ekeson we call it B-SWAG. B-SWAG is a product we coined to suit both the old and the young, it is a bus system that give you far more leg room and more space for those who would want to sleep and also an on-board multi-entertainment system just like you have on the aircraft for long distance travels where you select your movie on demand, your choice of music, your choice of books on each seat.

“It is so personalised, you would not want to miss having that experience.

It is the first ever to be on the coach system in Nigeria. Apart from this, there are still so much to enjoy, the refreshment, the meals on board, the cabin crew- both male and female, the cabin hostess are well trained and are equipped to make the travel very comfortable. People now travel in comfort and in style, when we say in comfort and style, we mean in true comfort and in true style”.

The Managing Director, who is a frontline COREN (Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria) certified Engineer, added that the company’s growing number of customers are getting valuable services on all routes it plies.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/05/ekesons-makes-history-with-first-class-cabin-in-road-buses/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by TUANKU(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Good.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by seanfer(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Will try is one day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one..

1 Like

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by paj4love: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2019
Ctorch:
Ekesons Makes History with First Class Cabin in Road Buses

A unique niche has been created in the public transport sector by E Ekesons Bros Nigeria Limited with the introduction of a truly First Class travel experience on some of its fleet of buses.

The buses which are already on ground and offering services, are fitted with a segmented First Class section which provides personalized audio visual facility enabling each passenger to select and watch whatever he or she pleases throughout the duration of the journey.

Each passenger in the First Class segment of the bus is also entitled to exclusive power outlets that enable him or her to charge a laptop and a phone.

In order to enhance the First Class comfort, the First Class section of the bus offers more leg room, leather chairs, and an ambience that is not any lesser than what is provided in the air bus. Aside the air conditioning system for all passengers in the bus, there is also refrigerated drinks and an in-built toilet.

Managing Director of the company, Engr. Chijioke Ojukwu stated that the introduction of the service which is first of its kind in the country for public transportation is meant to add value to customer experience.

According to him, “we have done this in so many ways, apart from improving safety, we have also been able to add more comfort. Currently, as the company stands, we have been able to bring in the first of its kind VIP Executive to the coach section. “So we now have coaches that will give you VIP experience which in Ekeson we call it B-SWAG. B-SWAG is a product we coined to suit both the old and the young, it is a bus system that give you far more leg room and more space for those who would want to sleep and also an on-board multi-entertainment system just like you have on the aircraft for long distance travels where you select your movie on demand, your choice of music, your choice of books on each seat.

“It is so personalised, you would not want to miss having that experience.

It is the first ever to be on the coach system in Nigeria. Apart from this, there are still so much to enjoy, the refreshment, the meals on board, the cabin crew- both male and female, the cabin hostess are well trained and are equipped to make the travel very comfortable. People now travel in comfort and in style, when we say in comfort and style, we mean in true comfort and in true style”.

The Managing Director, who is a frontline COREN (Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria) certified Engineer, added that the company’s growing number of customers are getting valuable services on all routes it plies.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/05/ekesons-makes-history-with-first-class-cabin-in-road-buses/

This is a welcome development ...... Xmas things loading

2 Likes

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by udomma1005(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please is it equally bulletproof?
Street bois use high caliber rifles, hope una know? Nor need to form VIP for bus for present day Naija, take ur 1st class things to the air wia herds men will not corner u drag u 4rm VIP enta bush!

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by cloud7: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
And Las Las....they will all succumb to traffic! Hope it comes along with inbuilt mechanic, nurse, restaurant...etc....lol

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by franchasng: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
udomma1005:
Street bois use high caliber rifles, hope una know? Nor need to form VIP for bus for present day Naija, take ur 1st class things to the air wia herds men will not corner u drag u 4rm VIP enta bush!
This is the most important of all. Unless all his VIP buses will be traveling with at least 5 well armed Mobile Police Officers, if not, it won't fly in today Nigeria

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Kendumazy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by logan2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pic or I donbilivit

4 Likes

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by paj4love: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
franchasng:
This the most important. Unless all his VIP buses will be traveling with at least 5 well armed Mobile Police Officers, if not, it won't fly in today Nigeria

You are not correct, am average Southeastner can afford it and that's their target, if we can pay as much as 15k to travel for Xmas or Ester even on normal day to day activities that we do in terms of business and the rest, is not a big deal for us, we southeasterners well surely go for it

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Samfloxin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
I love this... where is their park? I want to be the first among my kinsmen to enjoy it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by DEGABA(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is the type of healthy competition that should be going on in Nigeria but sadly our competitors are after our life rather than doing it in a healthy way.
However, it saddens me that in as much I applaud this type of services by Ekeson, the security situation of our country will prevent it from achieving its desire success.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by paj4love: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Samfloxin:
I love this... where is their park? I want to be the first among my kinsmen to enjoy it

Google their website and get the info you need

5 Likes

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by huptin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
In case of kidnap, those in the first class section will be prime targets

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by paj4love: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
huptin:
In case of kidnap, those in the first class section will be prime targets

Kidnap from where excitly
And how many people using that particular company have you hard of been kidnap ?
In fact how many from other transport company of that calibre?

Remember 80% of these companies passengers are average southeasterners. So if you are big boy or girl use the airport

7 Likes

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
But ABC already have this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
udomma1005:

Best statement ever. Of what use is being in first class on our highly unsecured roads and being the first to be singled out as a high networth candidate for kidnapping or robbing in the event of a kidnapping or robbery incident which is highly likely on our Nigerian roads. Makes absolutely no sense to me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by realestniggah: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Nwachineke1980: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
I hope there will be privacy for me and my partner? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by PotatoSalad(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
No photos of the first class seats
Bad journalism

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by IamR: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
God is good has the same facilities in some of their buses, they started about a year now.

1 Like

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by OfeAchi: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nwachineke1980:
yeah. They also hand out condom and lubricant.
The last time I used it, my partner moaned so loud that other passengers were given special ear plugs.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nwachineke1980:

You can't chill for a few hours before fornicating??!... Seriously... undecided

13 Likes

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by AngelicBeing: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
udomma1005:
Gbam, with the insecurity and kidnapping across the country, l will pass angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by frubben(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
For nigeria. Country that is full of bad roads . Forget security, if this first jam better bad road.

Abeg make we forget no b for here
Want the true first class go airport
Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by stalwart123(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by koning: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Come back when you have a picture of the "1st class cabin". I could'nt be bothered to read the post because i first sought after the pic. The story is bull. shit without a picture to back it up.

For all we know it could be the same as the 'executive' bus from YSG. You may find yourself sitting on top of bag of rice in the so-called executive bus.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History by nwamabo247(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one from them.season don near.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.