Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) (79149 Views)

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions / See Why You Should Be Careful When Buying Food From A Restaurant. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
i swear na prick be that

1 Like

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
chop this thing.
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Rutheby(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
midolian:
This is no look alike..this is male genital! shocked

Ladies, we know y'all love dicks, but do you have to eat them?
she did not get dem intentional.... which restaurant will sell dat sef?
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Heartbreaks are bad...my cousin has been washing one plate for 49mins... And singing love is wicked ...this is the reason why I gave my heart to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by blingxx(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
GbengaJimoh:
Eat it and shut up! It's still better than cucumber. angry

see this dude ...if a your babe nko ?...cucumber is better than
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by afeezzezo: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
I can fit talk i comment my reserve

Better talk .. Hahaha
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
That one na dickson
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by afeezzezo: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lool, O'baaje Sha angry
jingh:
oko re
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Benjom(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Choi... I won't eat it for any amount.
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cattle trachea maybe.
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pls how much is Tecno J8 market price
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Mydappy: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
See what this girl is serving in public https://youtube.com/watch?v=i3Xl7SrjnB4
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
ajepako,vickyrotex,aminat508,osusumustflow,edwife,juliaann,mukina2,freeglobe,msglobalonder,rokiatu and iyangbali make una come see una favourite meat o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Aliyu333: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
I can fit talk i comment my reserve
just because of space see grammar wey u post undecided
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by shumuel(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin then let her give it a Blowjobb wink
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by ademasta(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na crocodile di.ck
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by DeBlessedOne(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
richguyTX:
Jesu

I've been looking for this pix on many platforms since I last saw it on nairaland but failed to find it. God bless u for posting it. I love d pix. D guy's facial expression is priceless. See d lips. Hahahahahah.
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lol!! As i read this, I unconsciously checked my tool to confirm its still in place angry

No be only u.

Make I assume say na cow dvck be that.
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Josmila(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Joystick has gone from disappearing for ritualistic purposes to actual eating it. What have we men done to deserve this? angry

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
That is either cow prick or neck of a chicken or turkey
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Epon eran grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Whose sausage is this? embarassed
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Josmila(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
mordtonia:
Whose sausage is this? embarassed

Have you seen and felt your boyfriend's own lately? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
MEJI LEKPON ...OKAN LOKO.....Anty wey the remaining meat Na? the ekpons . u for kuku chop am like that since u those ones don enter belle

....by the way shey e sweet? just wondering o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
lipsrsealed wink smiley cool shocked grin cheesy tongue
okbye
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by ddolaa(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
dirty minded #olosho, every other ordinary persons can c dat nd nt make a fuss abt it, but she then took it upon herself to even snap it, Smmhh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
that thing looks like buhari abunna
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by babz007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
otokonto reloaded
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by Kalashy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
it is either that of cow or intestine
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by franugo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
deb303:
lolx...you know once in a while one gat to be naughty
what a beauty,, what i wouldn't give to be naughty with youcheesycheesy
well i sure as hell ain't visiting ghana anytime soon:O
Re: Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) by millionboi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oyibo prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.