Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! (858 Views)

How To Find A Sponsor For Your O1 Visa? / Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? / Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by Chantejustice: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good Day Nairalanders,

I have been a member for years but I have to use a New Moniker for some reasons, I have been in the United States for a while and been Married to my citizen wife since September who was ready to File for me.

Though we both don't know more about the Petition stuff until recently we started looking up on the internet. And behold I am undergoing my medicals as I test Positive to TB and we just got an appointment for my X Ray.

We will be pushing our papers forward after my Medicals but it occur to us that we needed a Sponsor and when we checked the requirement, we absolutely didn't meet up as a Family because she works but I don't as I can't at the moment.

Her Mom doesn't work cuz she is on Disability while her Dad has been to Jail couple of times which made there household income very low.

We have both been living together after our marriage in her personal apartment.

I hereby reach out to anyone who can sponsor to please consider and Help us out. I can provide anything as identity upon request and if it involves meeting with my wife and myself, we can schedule an appointment for video call and others.

But One last thing! I married someone I Love and Loves me. My Marriage is Not a SHAM or SCAM. and we will be forever grateful.

Thanks!
Re: Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by Lexusgs430: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
You don't have common friends that can sponsor? How do you think an outsider would feel comfortable playing this role?
Your best bet is to look inwards.............
Re: Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by Chantejustice: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You don't have common friends that can sponsor? How do you think an outsider would feel comfortable playing this role?
Your best bet is to look inwards.............

Thanks for your advice, Got just one Nigerian here who would have helped but already sponsoring someone, Other than that others are international student just as myself. And I live in a small town with low black populations.i.e I am an Indoor person. (Staying Out Of Trouble Always)

I appreciate your advice Sir!
Re: Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by lillaowow(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Chantejustice:

Thanks for your advice, Got just one Nigerian here who would have helped but already sponsoring someone, Other than that others are international student just as myself. And I live in a small town with low black populations.i.e I am an Indoor person. (Staying Out Of Trouble Always)

I appreciate your advice Sir!

Lord bless your hustle bro. I do understand your situation.
Keep pushing..
Piece of advice tho, no let your wife put you in debt when your Aduro land
Re: Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by Chantejustice: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
lillaowow:

Lord bless your hustle bro. I do understand your situation.
Keep pushing..
Piece of advice tho, no let your wife put you in debt when your Aduro land

Thanks for the advice sir. I appreciate.
Re: Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by lillaowow(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chantejustice:

Thanks for the advice sir. I appreciate.

which state are you?
Re: Please Help!!!! I Need A Sponsor!!!!! by Chantejustice: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
lillaowow:

which state are you?

MO

(1) (Reply)

Booking Flight On Wakanow Vs Booking On Airlines Directly / The Rejected Flight Attendant Who Started Her Own Airline / Nigerians Scramble For Jamaican Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.