Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! (16544 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by damogul: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2016
KenyaMan111:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/22/for-first-time-in-history-atheism-overtakes-religious-faith-in-norway/

There you go, read carefully, my boy.

Secondly, you gave me a link, but no where did a provide the French becoming atheists. Yes they stopped funding churches but how many of the population switched from Christianity.

smh. Nice attempt! However when you want truth you go to direct information from that country by them and not from outsiders. Here help yourself

http://www.samfunnskunnskap.no/?page_id=360&lang=en

[img]http://www.samfunnskunnskap.no/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Members-of-religious-communities-590x345.png[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
KenyaMan111:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/22/for-first-time-in-history-atheism-overtakes-religious-faith-in-norway/

There you go, read carefully, my boy.

1. The site is not credible

2. This an erroneous extrapolation - the result of a poll involving 4,000 Norwegians out of over 5 million Norwegians does not in anyway imply that atheism has overtaken religion .

3. You conveniently left this out
KingEbukasBlog:

Please and pleases , Norway is not an atheistic society neither is Sweden . Norway is a Christian-dominant nation , the state church has now made a provision to leave the church yet over 4 million Norwegians opted to remain members . Most of the ones who left did so because they don't want to be taxed.

KenyaMan111:

Secondly, you gave me a link, but no where did a provide the French becoming atheists. Yes they stopped funding churches but how many of the population switched from Christianity.

The movement 'Age of Enlightenment ' began in France and that was how atheists proliferated .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KenyaMan111: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh savant of history and current affairs yet you don't know that

It is a fallacious claim that prosperity leads to atheism
Norway is a Christian-dominant country
Dechristianization in France led to the proliferation atheists
irreligion =! atheism
Citizens in countries that are irreligious-dominant are just not involved in organized religion not that they are atheists
Soviet Union was a union of republics
Attacking the opponents character in argument is a logically fallacy and it does not make your argument tenable

It's completely not fallacious when evidence is out there proving my claim. The Scandinavian countries which are pinnacle of civilization have dramatically become anti-religion, this can be proven. I'll give you time to swallow that in....

Secondly I provided a link in the earlier disproving your Norway is a Christian-dominant country, perhaps you should take a look at it?

When haven't I said the Soviet Union wasn't a union of republics, where in the world did that come from? Obscure, but I'll ignore

Attacking somehow for being idiotic is completely allowable if that person is being idiotic, no? It's best I tell him now thus he doesn't spew this anywhere else.

Good argument though, unfortunately I have to go.
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2016
KenyaMan111:

It's completely not fallacious when evidence is out there proving my claim. The Scandinavian countries which are pinnacle of civilization have dramatically become anti-religion, this can be proven. I'll give you time to swallow that in....

Evidence ? What evidence What is wrong with these people ? Have they redefined what evidence is too grin

Secondly I provided a link in the earlier disproving your Norway is a Christian-dominant country, perhaps you should take a look at it?

Rebutted .

When haven't I said the Soviet Union wasn't a union of republics, where in the world did that come from? Obscure, but I'll ignore

You implied that !!!

Attacking somehow for being idiotic is completely allowable if that person is being idiotic, no? It's best I tell him now thus he doesn't spew this anywhere else.

Seriously ? After I produced a much superior argument to rubbish your claims ? Smh

When they can't take the heat . You were no match anyway .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by damogul: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
KenyaMan111:

Nope you dont "have to go" its called COP OUT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

smh. Nice attempt! However when you want truth you go to direct information from that country by them and not from outsiders. Here help yourself

[img]http://www.samfunnskunnskap.no/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Members-of-religious-communities-590x345.png[/img]

Gbam !!!

Nwa nna i ji ya !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Is there any other vitriolic devolution we have not heard from them? If Ad hominems make one a billionaire then we would have been Billionaires bro going by the number of them we receive everyday.

As in eh !!!

So much bitterness and anger in their posts . Geez !

And he thought being supercilious would somehow make his arguments tenable ! These atheists sha

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by damogul: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

As in eh !!!

So much bitterness and anger in their posts . Geez !

And he thought being supercilious would somehow make his arguments tenable ! These atheists sha

Honestly brother they are becoming extremely boring. I am deliberating going after people like JonBellion who is a little bit more open to reason although he also has his own perks.

FYI jonBellion i can see you peeking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by akintom(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are grossly ignorant , very pathetic . Countries that practice state atheism are referred to as atheist nations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism

You're simply blocked headed. Nothing more.

How many times have i explained to you that, there's no nation that can be called "atheistic state", in the TRUE MEANING of the concept and ideology of atheism.

What you can have is a, secular state of different variants.

It's for the lack of appropriate word, that "state atheism" was used.

The leaders of the nation you referred to, are either maximum, despotic or sociopathic leaders. Does any of this adjectives, describe atheism?

Your continued misrepresentation of the word atheism, is just your mischievous attempt at misinforming folks here.

You're a true representative of religious idiots.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
akintom:

You're simply blocked headed. Nothing more.

How many times have i explained to you that, there's no nation that can be called "atheistic state", in the TRUE MEANING of the concept and ideology of atheism.

What you can have is a, secular state of different variants.

It's for the lack of appropriate word, that "state atheism" was used.

The leaders of the nation you referred to, are either maximum, despotic or sociopathic leaders. Does any of this adjectives, describe atheism?

Your continued misrepresentation of the word atheism, is just your mischievous attempt at misinforming folks here.

You're a true representative of religious idiots.

Wow . How can someone be pontificating in ignorance . Special-needs child ?
Peruse this and stop embarrassing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by damogul: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My brother leave that akin fella. The guy has overdosed on ignorance and bandies it around as knowledge with so much impudence. These days na just look and pass i dey do with am.

He wishes to bring you down to his level then beat you there. Only Pigs thrive in the mud bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

My brother leave that akin fella. The guy has overdosed on ignorance and bandies around as knowledge with so much impudence. These days na just look and pass i dey do with am.

He wishes to bring you down to his level then beat you there. Only Pigs thrive in the mud bro.

Hmmm

Thanks for this bro , well then my last post to him should be the last time I'l respond to his foolish rants .
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by jonbellion(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

hih??
Chisos is lawd!!!!
Which kind chart be this
Islam 22%
In Norway?
Chaiii!!!!!
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
jonbellion:
hih??
Chisos is lawd!!!!
Which kind chart be this
Islam 22%
In Norway?
Chaiii!!!!!

Muslim immigration
In Israel close to 20 percent of its population are Muslims because of the Arabs . And Muslims are trying their best to proselytize Norwegians with Islamic teachings .

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by akintom(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Since i knew that the complete base, of your knowledge is Wikipedia, i knew that you will definitely be marooned in puerility.

You and religious mogul, have simply become a bunch of ubiquitous irritants.
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by damogul: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
jonbellion:
hih??
Chisos is lawd!!!!
Which kind chart be this
Islam 22%
In Norway?
Chaiii!!!!!

Your reaction shows i dropped an honest report. Or were you expecting Islam to be 5% with their nomadic immigrant lives?
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by akintom(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

My brother leave that akin fella. The guy has overdosed on ignorance and bandies it around as knowledge with so much impudence. These days na just look and pass i dey do with am.

A buffoon and coward like you, has no value for recognition, as far as rational and intelligent discuss is concerned.

You do have the right to fizzle away. It's good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by jonbellion(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Muslim immigration
In Israel close to 20 percent of its population are Muslims because of the Arabs . And Muslims are trying their best to proselytize Norwegians with Islamic teachings .
Islam in Norway is about 2.2%
Where did you get this chart from
An alternate universe?
The muslim percentage is expected to rise to about 8.5% in 2050
I can see damogul and yourself have been picking out facts from your arses again
Eww
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
jonbellion:

Islam in Norway is about 2.2%
Where did you get this chart from
An alternate universe?
The muslim percentage is expected to rise to about 8.5% in 2050
I can see damogul and yourself have been picking out facts from your arses again
Eww

Check this out

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201602191035051356-norway-islam-criticism/

And tell me , why should 2.2 percent Islam bother anyone ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by damogul: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Check this out

Abeg help me and ask the guy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by jonbellion(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Check this out

2.2 percent is still a lot anyway
That's like a 120 000 Muslims
It's likely a percentage of them are Islamic fundamentalists
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by raphieMontella: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hilarious
www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html
the poorest countries are the most religious! Ciao
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by Sibe007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And your Wikipedia reference is very reliable
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Sibe007:

And your Wikipedia reference is very reliable

Wikipedia or not , State atheism is what it is .
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
damogul:

Honestly brother they are becoming extremely boring. I am deliberating going after people like JonBellion who is a little bit more open to reason although he also has his own perks.

FYI jonBellion i can see you peeking.

grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by bbfever(f): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by KingEbukaNaija: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
hmm

Its so true
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by uvalued(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Common thats just 9yrs from now and not 900yrs, Imagine loosing 6billion members in just 9yrs. I would want Jesus to tarry so more can come to know him or are you in a hurry to become worm food especially since you believe your life ends here.

lol grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by uvalued(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ naijadeyhia

Superb article

Atheism also has a lower retention rate compared to other worldviews . Researches have revealed that atheism is nothing but a transitive state for many individuals . In the US , only 30 percent of those who grew up in an atheist household remain atheists .

China as an atheist state is intolerant of religious beliefs and practices , totally verboten but Christians keep proliferating and it is projected to become the world's most Christian nation :

The Soviet Union was a communist state and after it collapsed , the population of atheists in those countries that made up the Soviet Union plummeted , its currently insignificant .

Researches also revealed that most atheists can't say with certitude that God does not exist . Even Richard Dawkins said : I can't be sure God does not exist . So I ask this ornery man , if you can't say with certitude God does not exist , why launch polemics on those who acknowledge the existence of God ? Same goes to every atheist on this forum . Most of them are in their youth , like I noted , atheism is a transitive state in their lives, when they get older they'll surely go back to God or subscribe to other worldviews ( facts buttressed this claim ) cool .

they wont come to nairaland to testify... i hope they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by ambassagod: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

Nope you dont "have to go" its called COP OUT!

lol
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by chrmn1: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! by truthhurts2well: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Just saw this thread and it blew me away. This is truth undiluted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / What You Should Be Chasing As A Young Guy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.