Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... (8265 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
gearcoin:

I know what pain una nah!

ISLAM FOR LIFE

Guy go and die.... No one care
tongue

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
annunaki2:

tongue
The image represents the op post wella.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kontinu fooling yourself, more and more people all over the world are now becoming aware of islamic tyranny and Islam is being exposed the more. Islam shall die a slow and sweet death insha Allah tongue

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
true2god:
The fact is thar the kafir are more blessed than the muslims. Except for oil and gas in the arabian gulf, all other muslims countries are shitholes hence muslims are running to the land of the kafirs as refugees or economic migrants.

Most arabs\muslims would rather choose a sharia-free west than saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, sudan, uae, etc. Muslims cant even accept the laws of allahh, why? Hypocrisy.

Very right. This Muslim confirmed it here....

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
true2god:
The fact is thar the kafir are more blessed than the muslims. Except for oil and gas in the arabian gulf, all other muslims countries are shitholes hence muslims are running to the land of the kafirs as refugees or economic migrants.

Most arabs\muslims would rather choose a sharia-free west than saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, sudan, uae, etc. Muslims cant even accept the laws of allahh, why? Hypocrisy.

Very right. This Muslim confirmed it here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Islam will take over, no matter how you lament and cry, it'll will. We're already populating European lands, check out the; UK, France, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, etc.

Just check out those countries 20-30years ago and see how we'll take over!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims don't need to invade anywhere but Allaah has his plans! Allaahu Akbar! tongue

Allah's plan is not a good one. Muslims die everyday and you say Allah has a plan? You are insane shocked

6 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Demmzy15:
Donald Trump go shock many of una, just watch and see. Lemme tell you a fact, I preferred him to Hillary because he's a better option. So stop putting up rubbish memes as if your head hit ground.

Yesterday, Donald Trump aides told Israeli right wings to stop celebrating about his victory. Very unpredictable, e go shock you say the guy just revert to Islam! grin

You were dreaming when typing this trash. Donald Trump has always been a man of his word since 1980
He has been defending His country. Go and see that in this video. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Dont mind them. Below are a few of their Quran verses that commands them not to make friends with the unbelievers, Jews and Christians, yet they throng to the land of the unbelievers. Allah and his followers are confused.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

people."
Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Quran (3:118) - "O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand."

Quran (9:23) - "O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"

Quran (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Quran (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Quran (3:10) - "(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).

Quran (7:44) - "The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?" They shall say, "Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them: "The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being tortured (see >22:19-22 .

Quran (1:5-7) - "Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger" refers to Jews; "those who go astray" refers to Christians (see Bukhari (12:749) ).

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Muslim (1:417) - Taken to mean that one's own relatives should not be taken as friends if they are not Muslim.

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Abu Dawud (41:4815) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Sahih Bukhari (59:572) - "O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."

Ishaq 262 - "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Quran forbidding them to take Jews as friends. From their mouths hatred has already shown itself and what they conceal is worse"

Are you sure the Muslims understand what Allah is saying here? shocked
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
true2god:
It is called Hijra, migrate to conquer. Remember Mohammed's migration to Medina (from mekka) and the consequence to Arabia, remember the migration of uthman Dan fodio to sokoto (from futan jalon) and the consequence to Nigeria.

Understand the Islamic history and the Arabs playbook.

Exactly! Muhammed told them to Invade the world. That Islam is the only religion. But I think few run to the west because of economic.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Donald trump has multimillion dollar investments in the middle east and yet stood against the pc culture that protects islame in america.. he risked his millions and some companies have removed his trump brand from their hotels in the middle east..even an arab prince threatened him on twitter to withdraw..
That man is passionate, he will be a thorn in the muslim skin for the next eight years..

That's the right word. PASSIONATE !

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Demmzy15:
Is totally why Christian groups are making videos crying about how Islam is going to take over? Anyways, I know you're unreasonable, you don't think.

Olori pangolo!

Islam cannot take over the proof is in the air. You guys are wasting your time. A false religion will always fail. Get that in your Head. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
annunaki2:

Unfortunately for you in all of islam's 1,400years of miserable blood shedding history, it has NEVER been the dominant religion and it will never be. tongue

They are pretending as if they are not aware of the daily death rate in the Middle East. Afganistan, Pakistan, Syria, Irak, Iran etc. Everyday people die in this areas yet Muslims keep bragging of dominating. They die in suicide bomb blast each passing day. Is death the proof of Islam growth? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
gearcoin:
All your hatred toward Islam all day and night , what has it done for you. remember , your fore father did the same thing. Where are they now , they have been forgotten but Islam continue shinning .

You will be forgotten also and Islam will remain.
Surely this verse said it all:

“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9: 33).

Enemies should take heart. Sorry ennn.

Our ancestors made errors. We are here to correct their errors. .. tongue

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Revert to islam?? What planet are you from.. one thing you can be sure of is that islams decline in america has begun again..go online and see the american people discussing the terrible practises in islam freely.. no sane person cares about the pc culture any more..

more people are supporting trump because of the protests. Protests supported by hoodlums, feminists, ignorant kids and muslims. U people can take germany, they deserve it for accepting 1million primitive arabs who worship a pedophiles imaginary god..and for killing jews..take over france while u are at it.. they chose atheism.

Angela markel and Hollande immigrants policy has increased high risk of terrorism in the West. In France since this year, 20 terrorist attempt has been stopped. If a proper security was not disposed. More than 1000 person's would have lost their lives to Allah's Army. Today in Strasbourg and Marseille 6 persons stopped for terroristhe attemptin to bomb the Biggest Christmas market in France in Strasbourg. Like you said, France chosed Atheism, and welcome Muslim with open arms. That's what why they are facing so much tension today.

But be quick because far right political parties are rising in many european countries. Trump has woken them up.

This is so true, We can see that already in our primary election here. Hollande will fall out like Hillary. . cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by florencepoko2: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let's call a cat, a cat. In an Islamic country, can Christians hold such a meeting? NO angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Of course!! Muslims can never contribute to civilization when they're too busy raping and drilling the assholes of underage girls and boys. Keep populating the earth, the Lord Jesus is converting them in droves. The west and Asia will come for you Muslims. And even the devil knows you stand no chance.
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Islam will take over, no matter how you lament and cry, it'll will. We're already populating European lands, check out the; UK, France, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, etc.

Just check out those countries 20-30years ago and see how we'll take over!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims don't need to invade anywhere but Allaah has his plans! Allaahu Akbar! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
florencepoko2:
Let's call a cat, a cat. In an Islamic country, can Christians hold such a meeting? NO angry

The Rest of the world are playing what the French calls "gentil " They are over nice. They go so far as Even the food they give the Muslims for free is halah. Muslim see what others eat as haram.. cheesy

I have a friend in Spain who told me that. Muslims come to the city cathedral because they give food free once in two weeks. She said during giving, they will ask if u are a Muslim. They have seperated halah food for Muslims. She told me the Muslims do not come to church other Sundays except for the food sharing Sunday.

This is so hard for me to believe. But it came out from a very close friend.

Muslims are welfare profiters in the West. What they do and enjoy here they cannot enjoy in thier countries. The West should blame themselves because they refused to admit Islam is evil even with all the terrorist attacks.

They are still showing Muslims true love. Sometimes i wonder who truely has a Godly heart. The one who kills/hates you because you do not believe in his God or the one who feed, clothe, accommodate, gives you free education and welcome you with open arms even when you kill his wife, child, husband, mother, father etcetera?

Where is the love in islam? Where is the peace in the middle East? Did allah plan to scatter muslims with war in order to spread islam? I need an answer ooo.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Omudia:
Of course!! Muslims can never contribute to civilization when they're too busy raping and drilling the assholes of underage girls and boys. Keep populating the earth, the Lord Jesus is converting them in droves. The west and Asia will come for you Muslims. And even the devil knows you stand no chance.

They have two methods in which they planned using in populating the West.

By REPRODUCTION :this method is common here. One Man marrying 3 wives but declares only one.

These wives will produce him 15 kids...all kids will be taken care of by the government.

This is how the arabs/muslims wished to populate the West... grin

By killing infidels: This method they think helps them reduce the infidels. But they are so blind that they cannot see how fake allah is. He even makek them hate and kill themselves. Sunni and shitte muslims are enemies for life, yet both are from same god. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Omudia:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2016
plappville:

You were dreaming when typing this trash. Donald Trump has always been a man of his word since 1980
He has been defending His country. Go and see that in this video. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you viewed Trump's video? Muslims in America in trouble. Trump will disappoint you mr Demmzy15... cheesy
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
annunaki2:
More and more people are getting sick of islamic tyranny which is potrayed to us as a religion, I foresee an America that is less tolerant of islam and if muslims don't like it, then they should pack their loads and move back to their islamic hell holes were they can continue killing themselves in 'peace'.

Abioooo, that is why more than 2 billion people are realising the 'tyranny' u spoke and abt are reverting to Islaam peaceful jere.

Also, muslims are trying to go back, but the 'America' u r talking about will stylishly invade them, all in d name of fighting terrorists they themselves created(BIG_brother nation my ass) when their primary goal is OIL!!!

Annu, ur hatred for Islaam is extremely weak, we dey expect serious HATER!!! Go learn biko!
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
annunaki2:

I used to be tolerant of Islam even though I have always known it to be a fake religion. But upon getting to know Islam better after studying the quoran and hadiths, I now hate Islam with a passion cause it's so glaringly obvious it's a satanic religion. Mind you, I don't hate muslims I only pity them as I see them as victims of the world's biggest satanic cult.

When u spell 'quoran' intentionally like an oaf, aw do u expect to be taken seriously.

Honestly, aw old are you?

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Abioooo, that is why more than 2 billion people are realising the 'tyranny' u spoke and abt are reverting to Islaam peaceful jere.

Also, muslims are trying to go back, but the 'America' u r talking about will stylishly invade them, all in d name of fighting terrorists they themselves created(BIG_brother nation my ass) when their primary goal is OIL!!!

Annu, ur hatred for Islaam is extremely weak, we dey expect serious HATER!!! [/b]Go learn biko!

But you just got one few days ago. He is coming for you. [b]TRUMP
.... cheesy
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2016
plappville:

But you just got one few days ago. He is coming for you. TRUMP.... cheesy
Tell am say we dey wait, we're ever ready. Coward!! ! grin grin
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Demmzy15:

When He comes, You will search for allah he will not come. An idol god cannot save you . You will be abandoned like he has always done to you in the Middle East.
You will cry like this .... grin

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Demmzy15:

Enjoy this. He is telling you that America has no choice. They are fed up with you killing them for allah .. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sz0KY-3PbQ
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2016
@Demmzy15, why do Muslims always cry?

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
plappville:

When He comes, You will search for allah he will not come. An idol god cannot save you . You will be abandoned like he has always done to you in the Middle East.
You will cry like this .... grin
Stop pouring spit everywhere lady, you said he's coming for us then let him come. You're now telling us the consequences as if he's the first person to be against Muslims in the history of this world. The truth and fact of the matter is, he can't be worse than Pharoah or Abu Lahab, Abu Jahl etc.

So stop taking medicine for another people's illness, if Trump is coming for Muslims, let him come! grin tongue
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

When u spell 'quoran' intentionally like an oaf, aw do u expect to be taken seriously.

Honestly, aw old are you?
Egbon seriously that guy no be small boy o. He had a former account which was opened in 2008, he was probably like 24years then. So rough estimate would be around 30! sad

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Demmzy15(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
plappville:
@Demmzy15, why do Muslims always cry?
They cry because when they think of that Day, they fear the fire whose fuel are men. I hope you won't be a fuel for the hell fire.

Another reason is because, some of them lost loved ones as per the case of the woman you posted below.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
Egbon seriously that guy no be small boy o. He had a former account which was opened in 2008, he was probably like 24years then. So rough estimate would be around 30! sad

I knw b4 say na old hag. Dem full social media, hiding behind it, saying crap. Na these ppl wey dey comment for facebook u go see thr profile, old person commenting like a 12 years old... I think say NL go be any different, not anymore!!!

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

I knw b4 say na old hag. Dem full social media, hiding behind it, saying crap. Na these ppl wey dey comment for facebook u go see thr profile, old person commenting like a 12 years old... I think say NL go be any different, not anymore!!!

comments like "thanks for accepting me" on a girl's FB wall ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son / Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead / The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.