Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... (8304 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Naijacitizen(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

When u spell 'quoran' intentionally like an oaf, aw do u expect to be taken seriously.

Honestly, aw old are you?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

comments like "thanks for accepting me" on a girl's FB wall ba?

Lol, brother e worse o. U shaa dey see dem stupid comments now on NL, naso e dey for thr too
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 5:01am On Nov 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

comments like "thanks for accepting me" on a girl's FB wall ba?
Kabiru bawo ni school. Omo iya, eku ijo meta. I need some camel urine as recommended by prophet Mohammed, for a friend's malaria. Can I hav some?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

Our ancestors made errors. We are here to correct their errors. .. tongue
What is this one saying ?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2016
true2god:
[Kabiru bawo ni school. Omo iya, eku ijo meta. I need some camel urine as recommended by prophet Mohammed, for a friend's malaria. Can I hav some?

you are still senseless? after all these while?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by parisbookaddict(f): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

Angela markel and Hollande immigrants policy has increased high risk of terrorism in the West. In France since this year, 20 terrorist attempt has been stopped. If a proper security was not disposed. More than 1000 person's would have lost their lives to Allah's Army. Today in Strasbourg and Marseille 6 persons stopped for terroristhe attemptin to bomb the Biggest Christmas market in France in Strasbourg. Like you said, France chosed Atheism, and welcome Muslim with open arms. That's what why they are facing so much tension today.

This is so true, We can see that already in our primary election here. Hollande will fall out like Hillary. . cheesy

its already a fact that hollande will lose. have you heard of ms. le pen, she is the donald trump of france and is projected to do very well in the election and may even win. In my opinion there is little hope for france. how can they avoid islamization when 25 percent of the population is muslim and are mostly uneducated. they dcided to banned the burka and burkini.. i laughed, its a little too late. islam and its backwardness is already firmly positioned there. Their innocent children will pay for it as well in south nigeria are paying for the large muslim population.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Demmzy15:
Stop pouring spit everywhere lady, you said he's coming for us then let him come.
Has Islam stopped killing people everywhere?
Only then will i stop exposing islam cheesy

You're now telling us the consequences as if he's the first person to be against Muslims in the history of this world. The truth and fact of the matter is, he can't be worse than Pharoah or Abu Lahab, Abu Jahl etc.

I can see that after watching that video. Your tone has changed. Now you understand what Trump can do.

So stop taking medicine for another people's illness, if Trump is coming for Muslims, let him come! grin tongue

Did I hear you say another persons illness? Is Nigeria not my country? Are Muslims not killing in Nigeria? I am French and Muslims are killing here too. This week alone there have been two terrorist attempt in France.
One was to be carried out in market in December 1st in a Christmas in STRASBOURG.

The other one was yesterday. A man entered a missionary retirement home. Killed a staff and injured one then ran way. Police are in search of him. No doubt he must be an Arab/Muslim. My family and friend are in the US so i will continue to stand for Trump since he is fighting against the terrors.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
gearcoin:

What is this one saying ?

The truth!
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Demmzy15:
They cry because when they think of that Day, they fear the fire whose fuel are men. I hope you won't be a fuel for the hell fire.

Another reason is because, some of them lost loved ones as per the case of the woman you posted below.

Indeed you cant see with your eyes. I will feed you with more pictures so that you can continue to fool yourself to the core!
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

its already a fact that hollande will lose. have you heard of ms. le pen, she is the donald trump of france and is projected to do very well in the election and may even win. In my opinion there is little hope for france. how can they avoid islamization when 25 percent of the population is muslim and are mostly uneducated. they dcided to banned the burka and burkini.. i laughed, its a little too late. islam and its backwardness is already firmly positioned there. Their innocent children will pay for it as well in south nigeria are paying for the large muslim population.

Actually, France does not have any religious statistics that makes it possible to know precisely the population of each religious community. The collection of such data by census is prohibited by the law. But we may say approximately 10 % of her population are Muslims.

Yes, Holland wont be elected this time. He has failed the people. This same reason NICOLAS Sarkozy lost in the primary election. The people cannot be fooled twice.

The best Candidate should be Marine Le Pen. But i doubt if she will make it this time. Franch people can be crazy. We debat over Employment, Abortion, homosexuality etcetera. But leaving the security part aside. We seems to have forggoten our fresh injuries.

I strongly believe Security part will affect Islam.
Because wherever Islam is, there is no safty, no peace.
And tbis is what Marine Le Pen stands for. Security of the state.

The ban of Burkina was not successful. Trust Muslims with thier problem. They are always victims.. grin
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Lol, brother e worse o. U shaa dey see dem stupid comments now on NL, naso e dey for thr too

The bitter truth hurts... grin cheesy
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Fash20: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
What that woman did is wrong.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

The truth!
About what ?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by annunaki2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

And you that supposedly has sense does not know the difference btw "this" and "these". Kabiru Olodo buruku tongue
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
gearcoin:

About what ?

Go and view the video.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
annunaki2:

And you that supposedly has sense does not know the difference btw "this" and "these". Kabiru Olodo buruku tongue

grin cheesy
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

Go and view the video.
Which video?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
gearcoin:

Which video?

Are you in this thread?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2016
plappville:

Are you in this thread?
Are u with your eye glass?
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by true2god: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You mean mohammed was senseless to have recommended camel urine for muslims to drink?

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by smajatt(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Islam is a fake religion. Take it or leave it.

There is nothing in the religion that shows atonement of sin and makes you closer to God instead Allah is a terrorist who terrorize his followers... Muslim don't have a close relationship with Allah. I dare any muslim to quote where in the Quran Allah made himself close to his followers. TRASH ON TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
smajatt:
Islam is a fake religion. Take it or leave it.

There is nothing in the religion that shows atonement of sin and makes you closer to God instead Allah is a terrorist who terrorize his followers ... Muslim don't have a close relationship with Allah. I dare any muslim to quote where in the Quran Allah made himself close to his followers. TRASH ON TRASH

Allah also kill them during hajj. See historical proves..

July 2, 1990: A stampede inside a pedestrian tunnel (Al-Ma'aisim tunnel) leading out from Mecca towards Mina and the Plains of Arafat led to the deaths of 1,426 pilgrims, many of them of Malaysian, Indonesian and Pakistani origin.[2][3]
May 23, 1994: A stampede killed at least 270 pilgrims at the stoning of the Devil ritual.
April 9, 1998: at least 118 pilgrims were trampled to death and 180 injured in an incident on Jamaraat Bridge.[4]
March 5, 2001: 35 pilgrims were trampled to death in a stampede during the stoning of the Devil ritual.[5]
February 11, 2003: The stoning of the Devil ritual claimed 14 pilgrims' lives.[6]
February 1, 2004: 251 pilgrims were killed and another 244 injured in a stampede during the stoning ritual in Mina.[7]
January 22, 2005: A stamped through the stoning ritual in Mina led to the killing of three pilgrims[8]
January 12, 2006: A stampede during the stoning of the Devil on the last day of the Hajj in Mina killed at least 346 pilgrims and injured at least 289 more. The incident occurred shortly after 13:00 local time, when a busload of travelers arrived together at the eastern access ramps to the Jamaraat Bridge. This caused pilgrims to trip, rapidly resulting in a lethal stampede. An estimated two million people were performing the ritual at the time.
September 24, 2015: At least 2,236[9] pilgrims were killed during a stampede. The Saudi government is yet to release an official report. A few weeks after the incident, the Saudi Vice Minister of Health officially announced 4,173 people dead in this incident in a press release,[10][11] however, this page was removed from the website within three hours and requesting it would redirect the visitor to the home page.
Re: Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... by plappville(f): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds / How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life? / Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.