Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others (41278 Views)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Auxcoty(m): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2016
EHMIR:
Anytime i hear chidinma,guess what comes to my mindgrin

Cucumber!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by caracas: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2016
kidman96:
No offense to chidinma and her fans but I don't see talent in this girl... She hasn't made any good song. Kedike was a child's play and the Project Fame she won was a gift. The other dark chubby guy deserved it. People just like her which is good but... I don't see talent.
Am sure u were still a toddler when She won the award .
Except for this recent winner ( okiemute) no one has matched chidimma's Performance till date.
Go Check it out.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by caracas: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2016
EHMIR:
Dont u ever get bored with this cucumber thing?
Chai ppl like u must be boring to be with.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Deejay777(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2016
kidman96:
No offense to chidinma and her fans but I don't see talent in this girl... She hasn't made any good song. Kedike was a child's play and the Project Fame she won was a gift. The other dark chubby guy deserved it. People just like her which is good but... I don't see talent.
i totally agree wit u, she z synonymous 2 korede bello
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2016
opysdoll:
na wa oooooo which oil xactly vegetable oil or palm oil cos am a bit confused
come i go bite you o.... angry
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
is this the Chidinma Cucumber that we know or another one?

Whats so new about plaiting thread, our sisters of deeper life rock it better. grin

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by JoshuaPleasy(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2016
midehi2:
just because she is a celebrity, let average girl make such hair, even her man will reject the hairstyle

na so.....if myngf did same n post...insult of d day
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opysdoll(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2016
2ScrewsLoose:
come i go bite you o.... angry
bite me I bite bk hahahahahahaaa
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by kennynikky(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2016
EHMIR:
cucumba
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by alaskido(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2016
opysdoll:
D hair is nice bt let's b sincere guys say d truth if ur babe visit u wit dis kind of hair do wot will u say bt a celebrity is wearing d hair style n evry1 is lovin it if na one average person do am dem go say na reccession naija I hail ooooooo

True talk my dear. grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by thelish(f): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
when an average lady makes this kinda hair, she's termed 'bush gal'

when an artiste does, it is termed 'fashionable'

u took d words from my mouth jare
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
I thought I read 'CHIDINMBER'...my eyes self grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by teebozz1: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=EHMIR post=51092004]Anytime i hear chidinma,guess what comes to my mindgrin[/qu

" colour green comes to mind" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by teebozz1: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy abeg no kii mi wit laff jor
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by ifeomaekol(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
elopee3000:
any time i want buy cucumber now i do smell it to know if i can persive odour that smells like uncooked chicken
lol, no smell trouble ooo.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by supaslim(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
My stage name is SUPASLIM, a NIGERIAN fast rising artiste....
Please LIKE my PAGE www.facebook.com/supaslimmusic .
Follow me on twitter: @supaslimmusic .
IG: @itzsupaslim .
U can get any of my songs via google by just searching: ((((supaslimmusic )))).
Thanks so much for the anticipated LOVE....

#PeppersoupIcon
#HalfGodHalfMusic
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by dornald: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

How is she an idiot?
[color=#990000][/color]
cant u understand simple sentence, he siad 'i thought is one of the IDIOT'
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by emmydollars4life(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
EHMIR:
CUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCMBERMBERMBERMBERMBERMBERMBERMBER
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by elopee3000(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, no smell trouble ooo.
i must oohh before i lick another guy's custard
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by ifeomaekol(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
elopee3000:
i must oohh before i lick another guy's custard
lol I see.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by elopee3000(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol I see.
u got me right? Innamin? grin
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by ifeomaekol(f): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
elopee3000:
u got me right? Innamin? grin
yea mehnnn
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by elopee3000(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
yea mehnnn
just me on ur whatsaap with this number+4368860991134
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by brightlinse(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
i love this girl
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Jaapu: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2019
GodIsFoolish:
[size=50pt]Chidinma chiri jaapu chii n'onu ihe o na-atoo nyom! nyom!! nyom!!![/size]

What I do to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari / Kanu Nwankwo Campaigns For Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.