Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) (78946 Views)

SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers / There's No Fake Amstel Malta In Circulation...its Rebranding (pictures) / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by UnknownT: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
madskills:
just called one of their managers and he confirmed both are real...... we just keep circulating stuffs without verification
exactly what I typed above your comment. All the shops I went to today are selling the "fake" ones according to the op pictures

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by opysdoll(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
If you ask me, I'd say it's not fake per se...
The other can was probably from before Amstel Malta introduced the "low sugar" type. That explains the can difference. Or how is it so difficult for the counterfeiters to include "low sugar" on their own can too?
I think u r ryt oooo well na dem sabi nt a malt fan sha

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by therealchase(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chain wetin we no go see for this country.... You'll shouldn't blame the igbo's
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by IRobot7(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice one op. No more amstel malta for me be that. Prevention better pass cure.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by elneyo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
If you ask me, I'd say it's not fake per se...
The other can was probably from before Amstel Malta introduced the "low sugar" type. That explains the can difference. Or how is it so difficult for the counterfeiters to include "low sugar" on their own can too?
what of NIS logo Mr JOHN BULL

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Doyin4real(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
todaynewsreview:
How to spot fake Amstel Malta

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-spot-fake-amstel-malta-photos.html

Please note, the revision in Amstel Malta packaging is in line with SON, & NAFDAC regulations. Both the Old and New Packaging are available in trade and are original Products of NB Plc.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by jedisco(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wonder how this got to fp. This is obviously a hoax as both may be variants of the same drink. So someone would get a tin and print everything on the can and purposely leave out the "low sugar" so people would know it's fake?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
benzems:
I drank the fake one on sunday
hmmm
on monday, did you know what happened...?
Lemme guess........... Nothing... after all, the fake one isn't a fake.... they are both genuine Amstel products...
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Boys dey vex o.Making money to the detriment of their fellow humans' health.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by bathrooms(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
No one is fake...just has a revised packaging.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by patroccini: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please do not be deceived is a case of old and new packaging. They are both genuine. The new packaging carries the new NIS logo. It is not fake. It is from a rrlia n let source.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Simple solution leave amstel malt alone for now.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Franky826: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
yomibelle:
who even get money to buy one for this recession

oya EPP yourself

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by elopee3000(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
rabex123:
God will judge.
go apagbon under bridge any thing u buy there from those fat afonja alhajas is pure fake

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by MarvinZulu: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
blazeup:
There is no such thing as a fake malt. There are only two companies with the capacity to design art work for cans. NAMPAK AND GZI. What we have here is a change in art work ..
It also not easy to produce fake malt. So when you taste a fake malt you can not swallow it.
It is not a technology you can produce in your back yard.

What i see here is just a mix of old and new can designs. Well in due time you would understand better.
From my 10 years experience in fmcg.

I have a design for a new canned drink. It has already been designed, are u saying my design can't be used to print on the can?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
SMH for the Mods who moved this to frontpage!

Amstel in their Facebook Page has calmed frayed nerves by refuting the "Fake Amstel" Rumor. It's still produced by them. undecided undecided

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by jahsson(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
UnknownT:
please how do we know which of the pictures is actually the real and the fake. We need the makers of Amstel malt to endorse this picture. I saw this thread earlier this morning and then in my investigation, I found out that all the shops I went to around Enerhen road here in Warri sell the type labelled Fake in this thread. A situation whereby the imitation is greater in the market compared to the original is an alarming situation oh

Warri babe... Afar
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by kings09(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
We know cos dats y u r still alive typing on wed
benzems:
I drank the fake one on sunday
hmmm
on monday, did you know what happened...?
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by ekanDamie: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
only d foolish suoermods of nairaland will not see that this is a change in product design
so wen Pepsi changed their bottle, d old bottle became fake bah?
dumb mods

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Akinaukwa: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
madskills:
just called one of their managers and he confirmed both are real...... we just keep circulating stuffs without verification

my bros, Lie Lie Mohammed's children and apprentices are everywhere in Nairaland oh! Ujo di kwa!
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Ramj: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nairalanders.

Please note that the revision in Amstel Malta packaging is in line with the new guidelines from regulatory agencies (NAFDAC and SON).

As a matter of fact, Amstel Malta is the first Malt brand to implement these new guidelines. The new packaging has the new (NIS logo) and (Malt Drink).

None of the Amstel Malts are fake.

NIS have simply changed their LOGO.

PLEASE NO FEARS
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Ramj: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello Nairalanders
None of the Amstel Malts are fake.
Please note that the revision in Amstel Malta packaging is in line with the new guidelines from regulatory agencies (NAFDAC and SON).

As a matter of fact, Amstel Malta is the first Malt brand to implement these new guidelines. The new packaging has the new (NIS logo) and (Malt Drink) and (No Alcohol) descriptors.

Please note that you will continue to see the old and the new packaging in trade until the stock of the old packaging is completely exhausted.

Both are the same Amstel Malta (same great taste and premium quality).

NIS have simply changed their LOGO.

PLEASE NO FEARS
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by wajaja: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2016
pls there is nothing like fake and original amstel Malta. they only changed the pack as it is with with almost Nigerian breweries product. pls disregard any misleading info.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by ventilation: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
so it's that bad for you lipsrsealed
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by blazeup(m): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2016
MarvinZulu:

I have a design for a new canned drink. It has already been designed, are u saying my design can't be used to print on the can?
Can you print on cans your self. ?
So you see.. you need the major players to do that.
it would be difficult to have mass produced fake cans.. unless you have you own franchise and product..
I hope you under stand.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by iwattpro(m): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2016
both are same
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by eezeribe(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:

Just speak for yourself, things are not hard for everybody.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by slysteel: 2:00am On Nov 17, 2016
You see why today children take jamb multiple times and never pass? because they are not smart,someone already posted a link to amstel Malta Facebook page where they explained that they added the NIS logo and other designs due to new govt regulations and these indomie generation are still here thinking it was a fake malt and i am sure another of their kind will still come commenting below me,smdh
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by maxti: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Please bring down this thread

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Water9430(m): 3:42am On Nov 17, 2016
the mod responsible for this should take it down. there is nothing like fake or original amstel malt, it's just a change in art and inscription of some logos as instructed by nafdac and son. All two are same product from NB PLC. stop spreading fake news
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by obyrich(m): 3:43am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
Is it that bad?
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by ewosk: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2016
[size=52pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

both are real see comments above shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.