Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray (6140 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by CHARLOE(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala front page plz!
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Peacefullove: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ken4Christ:

The truth is that the doctrine of trinity has been presented wrongly over the years. So, you are finding it difficult to understand my submission. Jesus is the Son of God. He is not the Father but has the very nature and essence of the Father. He can be referred to as God as he has the very nature and essence of God. Put in another way, he is a God being.

He humbled himself and took up the nature of man just to save us. Like I said before, as a man on earth, he didn't know everything and I proved it to you by the very statement he made when he talked about his coming. So, please tell me where I am wrong.

There are several scriptures that differentiates Jesus from the Father but it does not reduce his status as deity. I will quote a few of them

1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Apostle Paul here talks about God the Father and Jesus, the Lord

Ephesians 4:4-6.
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Again, Paul talks about One Lord who is JESUS and One God who is the Father.

1st Corinthians 15:23-28
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

I can go on and on to quote even over a 100 references. Jesus is God but he is not the Father.

The fact that you have a boss you report to in your office doesn't make you less human.

Jesus is subject to the Father doesn't make him inferior in nature or a lesser God.

I hope you got it. If you have any contrary understanding, please give your Scripture references.

@ bold , But my Boss is greater than I ... Are you saying Jesus is God but there is another God greater than Him ? two Gods ?

How can Jesus be one with His Father , if his Father is greater than him ? inequality ?

Does Jesus and his Father have same nature ? so far, I discovered that they don't share the same nature . Trinity has it that Jesus nature is two ( man and God ) , to be equal in nature with his father , his Father must have two natures too for EQUALITY , does he ? clarify

thanks
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by CHARLOE(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Please, show me where I added to the word. I didn't say anything that is outside the Scripture.
Plz proof from d bible where god hid something from jesus
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by ScienceWatch: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
The first test to see if someone claiming to be a Pastor really is or was a Pastor in the first place.

I have serious doubts about Dr.Ray Higgins, will he past the biblical test on how to know a fake Pastor from a real pastor?

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
CHARLOE:
A former pastor for 25yrs, Dr Ray Hagins, says Jesus never came, is not coming back & there will be no rapture: click d link below-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c&t=378s
What do you think?
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Ken4Christ: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=CHARLOE post=51209526]
Plz proof from d bible where god hid something from jesus
[/quote

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, NEITHER THE SON, but the Father.

This is the reference. The Father hid the day Jesus is coming back from the Son, Jesus. Our Lord Jesus says he doesn't know but the Father only.
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Ken4Christ: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
CHARLOE:

Plz proof from d
bible where god hid something from jesus

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, NEITHER THE SON, but the Father.

This is the reference. The Father hid the day Jesus is coming back from the Son, Jesus. Our Lord Jesus says he doesn't know but the Father only.
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Ken4Christ: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Peacefullove:

@ bold , But my Boss is greater than I ... Are you saying Jesus is God but there is another God greater than Him ? two Gods ?

How can Jesus be one with His Father , if his Father is greater than him ? inequality ?

Does Jesus and his Father have same nature ? so far, I discovered that they don't share the same nature . Trinity has it that Jesus nature is two ( man and God ) , to be equal in nature with his father , his Father must have two natures too for EQUALITY , does he ? clarify

thanks

Your boss might be greater than you in position but does it make him more human? You still share the same nature with your boss.

Jesus is subject to the Father but they share the same nature.

God is invisible. Jesus is the physical manifestation of the invisible God. You can not see God. So, if you want to see him, look at Jesus.

He took up the nature of man to redeem us from our sins and the power of darkness.

Philippians 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The Father and the Son are one in nature but the Father is greater than Jesus in position

1st Corinthians 11:3.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

Colossians 1:15-19.
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. note

19 For it pleased the Father that IN HIM SHOULD ALL FULNESS DWELL

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the FULNESS of the Godhead BODILY.

Jesus is the embodiment of divinity. The Scriptures quoted above proves it.

Hebrews 1:1-4
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Please, I just want to know if you are born again. Because if you are not, your natural mind will not be able to comprehend some spiritual truth

1st Corinthians 2:14.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by CHARLOE(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=51212645][/quote]
Plz address d points raised in d op
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Peacefullove: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Your boss might be greater than you in position but does it make him more human? You still share the same nature with your boss.

Jesus is subject to the Father but they share the same nature.

God is invisible. Jesus is the physical manifestation of the invisible God. You can not see God. So, if you want to see him, look at Jesus.

He took up the nature of man to redeem us from our sins and the power of darkness.

Philippians 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The Father and the Son are one in nature but the Father is greater than Jesus in position

1st Corinthians 11:3.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

Colossians 1:15-19.
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. note

19 For it pleased the Father that IN HIM SHOULD ALL FULNESS DWELL

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the FULNESS of the Godhead BODILY.

Jesus is the embodiment of divinity. The Scriptures quoted above proves it.

Hebrews 1:1-4
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Please, I just want to know if you are born again. Because if you are not, your natural mind will not be able to comprehend some spiritual truth

1st Corinthians 2:14.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You admit Jesus have Someone greater than him . which means he isn't equal with his Father . Father is always greater than SON.

but yet you argue that they are same in nature .

pls how many natures did Jesus have .. a theological explanation says he has two natures , TWO natures , does his Father also have two natures ? answer this and let's see if they are truly equal in nature .
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Ken4Christ: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Peacefullove:

You admit Jesus have Someone greater than him . which means he isn't equal with his Father . Father is always greater than SON.

but yet you argue that they are same in nature .

pls how many natures did Jesus have .. a theological explanation says he has two natures , TWO natures , does his Father also have two natures ? answer this and let's see if they are truly equal in nature .

But I have made my point very clear but you pretend not to know it. Does your boss share the same nature with you? Please answer this question. If you don't, I will discontinue any discussion with you.

If you share the same nature with your boss, why do you find it strange for Jesus to share the same nature with his father.

The fact that Jesus is subject to his father doesn't mean anything. I am not complaining about it and Jesus is not demean by it. On the contrary, he has given Jesus the highest honour in the universe.

He is the King of kings and the Lord of Lords.

Do you have a problem with that or you contesting any position with Jesus?

The Father has committed all things into the charge of Jesus.
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Peacefullove: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Ken4Christ:

But I have made my point very clear but you pretend not to know it. Does your boss share the same nature with you? Please answer this question

My Boss and I are both humans . so we share the human nature together! but this is not a criteria for equality since my Boss remains my Boss . we aint equal

Jesus share the same nature with God according to you , dont forget human beings too will be partakers of the divine nature ? does this mean they are Equal with God ? !!!!!!!!!!

one have to be reasonable when discussing topics like this.

the main question am still asking is : how can Jesus be equal in nature with God sef if according to hypostatic union Jesus has two natures , does the father have two natures ?

am
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
skeendyke:
Ken4Christ, I am in agreement with your submission on the return of Christ but I do not agree with the "There was a mystery that God hid from Jesus" part. Please carry out a thorough investigation on this statement.

As far as we know, the only thing God has hidden from Jesus is the day of His return to collect His bride.

If you have Scripture verses to prove your statement I am all ears. Learning is a journey without end.

Jesus lives a life like man on earth, he did not know everything, he too have to pray as we pray, study about him very well, all the writer of the four gospels write what they can recall about Jesus life on earth thats why there are some differences in the four gospel......and before asking for scripture verses, have you asked yourself why scripture has to be group in chapters and verses?..

I'm sorry for answering you because I may not take up any argument with you, I just want you to dig more on your own as a Christian...
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by CHARLOE(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The first test to see if someone claiming to be a Pastor really is or was a Pastor in the first place.

I have serious doubts about Dr.Ray Higgins, will he past the biblical test on how to know a fake Pastor from a real pastor?

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
So its ur pastor, tbj, that's a real man of god abi, what happened to his recent false prophecy about d potus election?
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by zazel(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2016
believe it or not jesus is coming backbelieve it or not jesus is coming backbelieve it or not jesus is coming back
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by CHARLOE(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
zazel:
believe it or not jesus is coming backbelieve it or not jesus is coming backbelieve it or not jesus is coming back
Lol, dude its been 2000yrs now, ur great grand kids will continue d wait! Maybe when its 5000ad xtians will finally wake up to dis scam from d mother church.
Re: There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray by hopefulLandlord: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
zazel:

you're an African hoping for a new Jerusalem

your mind has been so indoctrinated that you see the crucifixion of a mere Jewish carpenter on the cross as salvation for your misdemeanors

keep waiting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily / Trinity Explained / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.